Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Lucky40
Account Disabled

Default Have you ever wondered why your session was not as good as you expected.

While a provider assess her safety and monetary rewards to whether she will see a client, over 99% of a man’s decision at this stage is purely based on visual cues. In other words how physically attractive a man finds a provider determines if he want to schedule a session. If a man is not physically attracted to a provider, a provider may (sub-consciously) try to go with the session is like trying to wake up a dead horse. Generally speaking, within the first fifteen seconds of your session, a provider will have decided (sub-consciously) if she will give a guy a memorable session or not and/or the session will be just trying to wake up a dead horse in her brain. In the same amount of time, a man will have decided if he is “turned’ on by how a woman looks or not.

You may find the following scientific explanations interesting to read:

• Pheromones are chemical substances excreted by men to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a woman. Women have structures in the nerve cells lining the nose that can detect these Pheromones.There are many reputable and credible scientific studies that have been performed that validate the role of pheromones in mating behavior and as the driving force behind all sexual attraction in women. Pheromones secreted by men attract women causing an increase in the luteinizing hormone (LH) in women, thereby causing a woman to have a heightened sexual responsiveness to a man. This LH surge elevates a woman’s predisposition towards sexual activity.
  • Dopamine: There is a combination of things that come in effect when it comes to an orgasm in the brain. Neurotransmitters dopamine in particular for example, is heavily involved in the sexual response. There is some evidence showing that oxytocin (produced by dopamine) levels increase during sexual arousal and orgasm in women.
  • HLA (human leukocyte antigen) : are large number of genes in humans. This group of genes reside on chromosome 6, although being attracted physically to someone by itself is not inherited, some people inherit a characteristic, or characteristics, which give them a special susceptibility to be attracted to certain people (you like blond or red head….etc). Among the most widely studied of inherited characteristics in people is the system of human leukocyte antigens (HLA), Your particular set of HLA genes is unique, however, credible mechanism is sexual attraction in which females are able to detect males with different HLA relative to their own type.
Conclusion: don’t be surprised and blame a lady just because her dopamine level was not high enough to reach an orgasm or your Pheromones and HLA were not compatible with her.
Lucky40 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Pheromones: there is quite a bit of debate whether in fact these exist in humans.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Fruit flies need more research pork.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default And these are just the beginning

HLA, for example, affects a woman differently depending on whether or not she is on the pill.

Likewise, she prefers a more nurturing sort of man during one half of her cycle and a more dominant man during the other half.

But, honestly, other than a couple of mistakes; I have never had an appointment that was anything less than I expected. Maybe it's because I am just so handsome. LMAO. Or, most likely, because I see real pros who can overcome these factors.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky40 View Post
don’t be surprised and blame a lady just because her dopamine level was not high enough to reach an orgasm

I heard Spanish Fly will help. Something about Spanish Fly, a camaro and a shifter.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:24 AM   #6
Lucky40
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
HLA, for example, affects a woman differently depending on whether or not she is on the pill.

Likewise, she prefers a more nurturing sort of man during one half of her cycle and a more dominant man during the other half.
And horny in between. Although we cannot absolutely attribute increase sex drive to hormones alone, the most well-known biological theory is that women feel their sex drive kick into highest gear during ovulation (luteinizing hormone surge) at mid-cycle, approximately 14 days before they get their next period which makes logical sense when viewed as ovulation is the most fertile phase for women.

Conclusion: double your condom if you see your ATF extremely horny because she may be in her mid cycle.
Lucky40 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:51 AM   #7
AvaAstor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5048
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ovulating

There have actually been studies that say not only is a womans sex drive peaking, men find her most physically attractive during those days close to ovulation. It clearly stated: more physically attractive.
This I find very interesting.....
AvaAstor is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #8
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaAstor View Post
There have actually been studies that say not only is a womans sex drive peaking, men find her most physically attractive during those days close to ovulation. It clearly stated: more physically attractive.
This I find very interesting.....
I actually do believe in Pheromones. I keep pretty close track of my ovulation cycle, desperately wanting to make sure I never have a baby, and I do in fact notice that guys are more likely to approach me around my ovulation. I'm not necessary dressing or acting different. Though I do use contraception I'm anti-pill and do my best not to artificially alter the natural cycle of hormones, I wonder if this makes a difference.

Those who know me well note that my sex drive does kick into overdrive during ovulation. More then once I had someone fly into town only because they knew I'd be ovulating and wanted to be the one who scratched my itch. I'm told I'm more aggressive and harder to satiate. I don't necessarily see a difference, but when I find my lovers making an active effort to be around me during that time, I'm assuming they've noticed something they enjoy lol
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #9
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Lucky40 - "within the first fifteen seconds of your session, a provider will have decided (sub-consciously) if she will give a guy a memorable session or not ".

Nope. Chemistry goes beyond that.

Most clients I would never choose in my normal life, but when you get together it can be amazing what ignites. You never know - just as in the rest of my life someone who appears very attractive can be disappointing. And the more you get to know someone, the more unattractive they can become based on what you know about them.

I have one unusually attractive guy in mind who has a really repulsive character.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:32 AM   #10
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
Lucky40 - "within the first fifteen seconds of your session, a provider will have decided (sub-consciously) if she will give a guy a memorable session or not ".

Nope. Chemistry goes beyond that.
Leah it is so good to see you visiting.

Lucky, please let us think on our own.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #11
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Thank you Ansley! It's been very interesting to see what I've been missing.

Leah Ireland x
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #12
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Leah it is so good to see you visiting.

Anyone ever see Lucky and Laurentius in the same place? (Sorry, that was mean and uncalled for)
Old 04-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
(Sorry, that was mean and uncalled for)
Come on over here and lets talk.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #14
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come on over here and lets talk.
Always happy to oblige you, lovely lady.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #15
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Agreed.

Though we do have things like instinct, we are biological and prone to that biology, we are also sentient beings and so we are able to make conscious choices based on examination.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women