Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #16
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I don't know how you can say a "board is not safe" based on actions by one person that may, or may not be true. True, you are speaking about the person that runs the GBN, but he is not the GBN community.

There are hundreds of regular posting members on the GBN that provide information essential to the safety of both the ladies and gents. Although the GBN is not near as large as Eccie or some other boards, it is the place for all things hobby related in central Illinois with a pretty good following in Iowa and Indiana as well.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #17
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

No board is ever safe.......but, it also depends on what situations you're referring to.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #18
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
I don't know how you can say a "board is not safe" based on actions by one person that may, or may not be true. True, you are speaking about the person that runs the GBN, but he is not the GBN community.

There are hundreds of regular posting members on the GBN that provide information essential to the safety of both the ladies and gents. Although the GBN is not near as large as Eccie or some other boards, it is the place for all things hobby related in central Illinois with a pretty good following in Iowa and Indiana as well.

Hit the nail on the head with that one my friend
GBN should be back over the weeknd.. Yayyyyyy.. I cant wait
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #19
skeeziks
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethg View Post
This is posted on Southern GFE and also several other boards, sorry Kay, but this is not the first time people have seen or done this, sounds fishy to me:

Posted and can easily find this on google under GBN

Information and warnings about Grain Belt News:

"I want to send out an FYI about a potentially harmful website. I was recently informed that the owner of the website grainbeltnews has been engaging in malicious behavior including posting slander about individuals in order to serve personal agendas, jeopardizing lives and marriages of members, in addition to harassing and extorting women he has taken pictures of. The owner of Grain Belt News goes by "Publisher" on the site, but is also known as "Yetanotherguy". Use GBN at your own risk."

"He has manipulated several providers by trying to have a personal romantic relationship and when they do not want to pursue that, he will make up some big sob story about how they led him on or that the provider is a psychopath. Basically, he tells lies about them and on a couple of occasions…he puts them in “Whispers and Warning” on his board Grain Belt News and tries to ruin them."

"The board owner asked to see me last year and I turned him down cause I don't see board owners...

Someone started a rumor that I was working with LE in Illinois and the board owner is going along with it....

Total lies.......

I will no longer post on that site. It's a crappy site to begin with!

I would stay away from that board if you like and have worked hard for your reputation...."

Yesterday's news really, leftover urine from a 2010 pissing match that nobody won, and everybody lost some. I don't vouch for or against anybody on that board, but I've met some fine folks through there and look forward to having it up and active again.
skeeziks is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:26 PM   #20
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
No board is ever safe.......but, it also depends on what situations you're referring to.
I think I spelled out the situation pretty well. Yes, in the correct context, no board is safe. How many pimps sign up here at eccie and then submit a good review for their girl? A lot. Does that make eccie "unsafe"?

Point is, information is the key. I don't give a shit about who said what about who because I'll never know the truth. However, if drama surrounds a lady, I will pass. They are here and they are on the GBN and I don't see that changing anytime in the near future.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I made an in general reference, hence my saying "no board." I wasn't referring to your site in particular because everything that is told to someone is hearsay. Unless you're part of the situation, its hearsay.

I don't care what's going on with a board owner or owners as long as they're not messing with my money, my reputation and/or working with LE.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 AM   #22
desm50309
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

When will the GBN be back up and running? has anyone heard any news?
desm50309 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
kennred
Valued Poster

Back online!
kennred is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #24
Rigin
Gaining Momentum

Is it still not working for anyone else? Or is it just me?
Rigin is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #25
kennred
Valued Poster

Try again it was down for a short time today but was back up at 3:42 today.
kennred is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #26
Rigin
Gaining Momentum

Still not working. This is the message I get;

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally,a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.grainbeltnews.com Port 80
Rigin is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #27
Sevenup
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Been up & down off and on since last night.
Sevenup is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #28
Golfer1
Valued Poster

All very interesting indeed. Sure are some great local fish frys tonight though!
Golfer1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:40 AM   #29
sweetmichelle69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 130277

I total agree with you on that one yetanotherguy I have known him for years and he has tried to make my life a living hell. He has stalked me on the internet and he allowed his members to make fun of me. He said some horrible things about me that was not true! It got so bad I had to call the cops and get them involved. They made a special place for me on the board and the police had it removed that is how bad it was. The board with inmature people and they would get the links from where I posted at post on their board and make comments about it. I am not sure why people have to act this way and why they have to hurt others in the process. I feel sorry for them because their so miserable with their own life. That they try to bring down as many people as they can. They wont with me though wont go down to their level. I know what the truth is and that what counts don't matter what they say or do. In this type of business you will expect drama chaos it goes with the business bashing runors.
I read something once...

Rumors are are carried by haters spread by fools and accpeted by idiots there is a lot of truth to this statement!

This reminds me of GBN this statement it's drama chaos gossip and rumors if you believe these people then you just like them! We just have to ignore it and go on that is what I done...I want to be happy and that is what I am..:-)

Michelle
sweetmichelle69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #30
mighty pants
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigin View Post
Still not working. This is the message I get;

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally,a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.grainbeltnews.com Port 80

Looks like your IP address was blocked. Are you still having that problem?
mighty pants is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women