Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2015, 08:51 AM   #76
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Stay out of my PM box iris.... We don't have anything to talk about in private that can't be said in an open forum.
If you can't handle intelligent interactions with adults then I suggest you stick to bp.... That's definitely where you belong in the first place.

I've blocked you and reported your harassing pm. So I'll no longer be able to enjoy this banter with you in the board.... Believe me I won't lose any sleep over it.
Best of Luck in Iowa! You're going to need it.
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:28 AM   #77
yuuuppp
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

That was an interesting read lol

I need some Kay time is what I took from all that. And evidently an invitation to the provider playtime party that will be happening at sometime in the future?
yuuuppp is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:37 AM   #78
DesireMeDestiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 241581

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuuppp View Post
That was an interesting read lol

I need some Kay time is what I took from all that.
Me too! Kay totally turned me on! Meoowwww!!
DesireMeDestiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #79
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do. But no bp girls do really.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:22 AM   #80
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
I guess I've never understood the whole "screening" thing. What is it for? To make sure the client isn't LE? I know providers that can tell in 20 seconds on the phone if the caller is a cop. Don't want to get busted? Then don't name a sex act for an amount of money. We never had screening 5 or 6 years ago. I was never screened by a provider till maybe two years ago when I saw Dallas Rain the first time. She asked one local girl about me. I've had one provider tell me she won't take references from other providers now, because they have lied to her (said they knew someone when they didn't) just to be expedient. (or a bitch)
Is it to protect you from weird guys? Well, this isn't California. Iowa guys are nice guys and if some guy does give you shit, there is probably a nice Iowa guy just outside who will kick his ass. Despite any amount of screening, you will not see the truly dangerous person coming or have any warning till it's too late. I always wondered about the girls who think pimps protect them. They'll be dead in their room while their pimp sits outside in his car, if he's even on the property.
I've been doing this since 2005, before screening or website boards. Everyone got by on their good instincts. Lately, I've never needed more than my eccie profile to book with a provider. I will never pay money to be verified, like P411.
Standard throughout the industry? No such thing. Things change, city to city, and regionally. Eccie and grainbelt are big here. Not so much in other places, like Colorado, it's The Other Board.
Quote from Iris.hart from the Worldwide page:"also, fyi, eccie is NOT seen as a reputable website...and outside of the midwest, i have never even heard of it and i can't believe P411 even accepts reviews off here"
Eccie is big in Texas and that's not the midwest.
If a girl doesn't screen you she doesn't care what happens to herself or you. U have to be crazy to see providers who don't screen nowadays. I've known providers to not screen get busted and then the cops use there phone to continue setting up appointments. And the whole "ladies should not agree to sex acts for money" means nothing... You don't have to agree you can say no and they can still arrest you. They can say nothing until you show up and you can say no you won't do that and they will arrest you then anyway.
Things were different 6yrs ago. But not that different I've been around at least that long and I've screened since day 1
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #81
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yep screening is so important

I don't like jail.
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women