Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #31
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfer1 View Post
I like boobies. That is all. Carry on.
Once again wisdom prevails.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #32
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethg View Post

If you believe this then I have some swamp land I will sale you in West Des Moines,
Waukee?
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #33
TeaBag_Plain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

"BE REAL IF THEY ARE A ESTABLISHED PROVIDER, WITH EXCELLENT SERVICES, NO BAGGAGE, GOOD RATES WHY WOULD THEY EVER LEAVE THEIR OWN AREA??????"

Those of us who have been in Eastern Iowa for a while may remember a provider named Petra who often partnered up with another provider named Kelly. Unfortunately Petra is most likely not with us anymore, but I recall her fondly as one of the better providers that I have seen anywhere (I saw her multiple times). She was always down to earth, asked surprisingly low rates, and, damn, she had an amazing body. She spent most of her time as a provider in Florida. She charged higher rates there and--as she told me--made far more money there. She was originally a midwesterner and frequently traveled through here on her way to and from home. She didn't just stop here for one night though. She nearly always stayed for a few days each time. She told me she liked the men in Iowa because they were much nicer than the guys she normally saw in Florida.

She is one case in point. There are certainly others that I would absolutely vouch for who are still active in the hobby and like to travel...Cryss Style, Sexy Jeanna, Stephanie Ann Simmons. If you think these women visit Iowa because they are poor providers, I am fairly certain many here would disagree.
TeaBag_Plain is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #34
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont think thats how seth meant in his originally post teabag. Thats why I dont see why people got their panties in a bunch the first time lol. I mean, ia is a state i travel too... if I took everything serious... I would say he was talking about me, but Im awesome provider so I know that doesnt involve me.
SOOO my point being... if you know you are good... and nobody has ever said anything bad about.... why get all up in arms about a post that didnt have your name or any girls name directly for that matter. If youre one of the good ones his post wasnt directed to u..
There are great providers but seth has a point too... bc that stuff happens ... the only thing he was a little off on its not just in ia... it happens all over..
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #35
TeaBag_Plain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
I dont think thats how seth meant in his originally post teabag. Thats why I dont see why people got their panties in a bunch the first time lol. I mean, ia is a state i travel too... if I took everything serious... I would say he was talking about me, but Im awesome provider so I know that doesnt involve me.
SOOO my point being... if you know you are good... and nobody has ever said anything bad about.... why get all up in arms about a post that didnt have your name or any girls name directly for that matter. If youre one of the good ones his post wasnt directed to u..
There are great providers but seth has a point too... bc that stuff happens ... the only thing he was a little off on its not just in ia... it happens all over..
That would have been my next point. The out of state scam artists don't come here because they think we're easy marks. They come here because there is less competition. The big cities are full of them.

I don't disagree with anything seth said in his initial post. The uproar has to do with who he is and not what he was saying. Here is a man claiming to espouse respect and class in the hobby. This same person has accused hobbyists here of lying in their reviews. He has also accused providers of falsely advertising even though he had never seen them (he did so to sweetblonde, which is why she was so upset). He sees a liar around every corner. A person such as this is incapable of treating a stranger with respect because to do so requires giving the stranger the benefit of doubt. He has repeatedly demonstrated the exact opposite. For such a person to then demand respect for himself is hypocrisy, plain and simple.
TeaBag_Plain is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #36
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaBag_Plain View Post
That would have been my next point. The out of state scam artists don't come here because they think we're easy marks. They come here because there is less competition. The big cities are full of them.

I don't disagree with anything seth said in his initial post. The uproar has to do with who he is and not what he was saying. Here is a man claiming to espouse respect and class in the hobby. This same person has accused hobbyists here of lying in their reviews. He has also accused providers of falsely advertising even though he had never seen them (he did so to sweetblonde, which is why she was so upset). He sees a liar around every corner.
Maybe he's turning over a new leaf.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #37
sethg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Tea Bag Plain,
Hmmm, being your such a world traveler and have such more knowledge then I, when have I asked for anyone's respect? Do you see me in any tone or tune of any posts asking for your respect or any others for that matter????
Not!
I stated the facts, and once again if you dont like my alerts and you dont like my reviews then simple don't read them, don't come on here protecting your favorite provider because she got a bad but truthful review from me, or whatever.
This alert was simple, to protect us from being played, and since you seem to know the game better, then enlighten us, to the local provider who got caught scamming men this weekend, that the very same people have wrote good reviews for?
It can be anybody at anytime to pull a scam, but for some reason we get flooded every Saturday with a over abundance of Minnesota providers, this weekend 36 ads, on three different sites, they come here not only because as I originally stated they cannot do it where they reside but also to scam us.
Tell me then why I have had several PM messages asking what my thoughts of a good provider are? You think maybe some people are wising up, I am may be a pr-ck but one thing I am I am a straight up one, and no one gets any favortism from me.

So in a nutshell you dont have to like or read what I write, but for the most part it's for the benefit and safety of my fellow hobbyists.

Oh and a good provider to me is as follows:

Uses real photos and if does not, at least looks close to the photos and explains why she is not using her real ones

Provides the services without a hefty upsell

Keeps appt times

One that loses your number and information when the appt is over, and does not text you every time she is in town

Pretty simple, not much more except the general, like good hygiene, nice location, can actually hold a conversation, I really do not think this is to much.

Sleep well!
sethg is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #38
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

A good provider uses real pics period.

That crap of using pics that are similiar in appearance is just that.....crap. Its also considered a bait n' switch because they're using fake pics.

If a lady doesn't wish to show her face, there are hundreds of ways a good photographer can keep the face out of the pic......the lady can also blur her face out.

Sorry for the hijack Seth. I just wanted to point that out.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #39
sweetblonde2
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethg View Post
Tea Bag Plain,
Hmmm, being your such a world traveler and have such more knowledge then I, when have I asked for anyone's respect? Do you see me in any tone or tune of any posts asking for your respect or any others for that matter????
Not!
But you did ask for respect...perhaps not from Tea Bag Plain...but you were asking that providers give you hobbiest respect in your original post in this forum...that is what all of my responses on here had to do with.

Quote:
This hobby needs some respect on all ends and I am not protecting hobbyists who may not be polite or treat you like a lady, but why are all us hobbyists so skeptical about seeing anyone knew around here, it is because of the upsells, phony pics and the scams, you want to do that join a dating site.

Show us hobbyists some respect and be honest, remember without us, there is no income for you, maybe respect us and stop trying to come to our town and scam because you think us Iowa men have no idea how to play the game.
This is where I was saying if you want providers to respect you...then you need to respect them...it isn't a one-way street!!!

You're going to have dishonest hobbiest and providers regardless of where you go...and those people will try to scam just about anyone...again, regardless of where you happen to reside.
sweetblonde2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #40
Omahan
Secretary of State

When a hobbyist involves himself in online drama I just shake my head. When a provider invloves herself in online drama it's a reason not to see her.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #41
sethg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Let it go, this topic should be closed, it is evident that some people misconstrue and I agree 100% with Omahan.
Let it go, this topic seems to be way over the head of some.
sethg is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #42
Golfer1
Valued Poster

I still maintain my original position with respects to my preference for boobies.

That is all.

Carry on.
Golfer1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #43
Rigin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
When a provider invloves herself in online drama it's a reason not to see her.
Best statement in this whole thread.
Rigin is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #44
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfer1 View Post
I still maintain my original position with respects to my preference for boobies.

That is all.

Carry on.
( ( 0 ) ) ( ( 0 ) )

^ ^
Pride Joy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOBIES!!!

Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #45
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
( ( 0 ) ) ( ( 0 ) )

^ ^
Pride Joy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOBIES!!!

Can't wait to motorboat the girls when you come and see me again.
livn2do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women