Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2016, 04:50 PM   #61
BuckHunter918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

From what I've read with reviews and other comments. What happened with watchout is an isolated event and most likely just a miscommunication somewhere. I'm by no means taking sides but if that was to happen frequently, it would be well known on here.
BuckHunter918 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #62
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28 View Post
Mighty fine indeed Ms Serenity u too Selena might need to make a call 4 u 2
Come on and let us take care of u and blow ur mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28 View Post
I think the showcases prove who the hottest bitch is the showcases & reviews speak for themselves amirite? Love me a tatted chick
I second Tht. I also think ur due to come let me suck ur dick. Pretty pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
I think your pretty hot Serenity
Thank u. I kno one things for sure I don't have any jelly on me like these girls do. They covered in it and its quite amusing to see them rolling in the jelly. Lol

SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #63
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I just love a good hooker fight.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:59 PM   #64
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I just love a good hooker fight.
Yes but this is not a fight this is a hooker argument. I'll fight a hooker tho. Lol
Old 03-23-2016, 05:00 PM   #65
whitearmyboi28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

ah c'mon u don't have to beg lol well unless u want to
whitearmyboi28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:08 PM   #66
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post

SIKE!.. Lol No filter.. Nice looking bitch not to toot my own horn or anything. Lol JK
Just wanted to spread serenity around to all you awesome gentlemen who might like some of me in ur life.
Back on topic. Thank U for the pic Serenity! You are a DOLL!!! and your pics don't do you justice... I know first hand...
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #67
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRockLover View Post
Back in topic. Thank U for the pic Serenity! You are a DOLL!!!
Right and thank u LRL ur so sweet. It's ridiculous how these threads are always taken down south with the childish drama more times then not now days. I think we need to get some of these whores in line or something. Can we pls get rid of the constant drama and have some more fun easy going friendly coed discussions without tainting it with the terrible negativity.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #68
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

She is clearly very very upset and got her eyebrows and panties all in a twist over us.. But u kno how we do. Our milk shakes bring all the men to our Incall and these hoes hate hate hate it. Lol.
Hate pffft Mr.Ed is the only one mad because his position is in jeopardy when you come into the yard
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #69
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You really need to look at yourself before you start trying to insult...
Don't be jelly girl I know I'm beautiful baby! I'm also one of the best around here better not talk to much mess! Your skills will never compare honey better believe it!!!! Stay in Houston where you belong you don't want none of this Arkansas girl!! P.s. damn I look good!!!
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:33 PM   #70
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
Don't be jelly girl I know I'm beautiful baby! I'm also one of the best around here better not talk to much mess! Your skills will never compare honey better believe it!!!! Stay in Houston where you belong you don't want none of this Arkansas girl!! P.s. damn I look good!!!
Lmao
Old 03-23-2016, 05:36 PM   #71
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Im just another whore running Tht Dick sucker trying to tear you down instead of using it for Wat it's made for to suck dick and make me money.
FIFY
Old 03-23-2016, 05:58 PM   #72
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck the haters! Serenity and Selena, you two are some fine ladies and it shows! Constantly seeing reviews about both of you, clearly these men agree (:
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:22 PM   #73
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Yes yes im sure U were just commenting a lol to his comment not specifying Wat in the comment humored u so much but pls do feel free to try and give ur excuse of Wat caused the humor now. It's all good girl just go comment on ur own threads, u got plenty of them, and leave this Cunts thread untainted with ur comments. If u wouldn't mind being a sweetie and doing me this one little favor. Thanks so much. Ur the best. XoXo
Quote:
It's kool u two already tainted this cunts thread so no need for excuses just continue with the taint.. If only it was some taint I could get into and enjoy. Lol but it's not. Sucks and not in a good way might I add.
Quote:
U should go focus ur taint on turning watchouts frown upside down from pretending like I had a set appointment with him to stand up. I appreciate ur dedication to him and the issue tho. Aren't u such an outstanding whore. Good for u girl.
Quote:

Or a terribly tainted thread. Sorry I couldn't stop the taint I tried.
Quote:

Being a good taint ppl could get into would help. Instead of all the terrible taint Tht it's being tainted with.

All of this mention of taint is calling me ... For one who mentions taint so much where are the taint photos? If you embrace your inner taint so much of the hostility you post with will evaporate.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:31 PM   #74
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
FIFY
Idk Wat u did but Tht isn't right and sweetie pls go work on stacking ur money instead of continuing to look like a hating jealous Whore over here desperately trying to degrade someone u can't degrade. We still gonna shine and make money and be the best dick suckers and fuckera around. Here is an idea instead of hatin so hard on us why don't u put that work into ur business of soliciting urself to make it better so more money would come through ur door. If u worked as hard as u do on hating on me and my Bish u might actually make money and be a happier less hating ass bitch. IJS
Old 03-23-2016, 06:43 PM   #75
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
All of this mention of taint is calling me ... For one who mentions taint so much where are the taint photos? If you embrace your inner taint so much of the hostility you post with will evaporate.
Their taint isn't a good taint I can get into and enjoy. How about U start with ur taint photos and I'll consider doing the same. But pls don't say hostile when I have not onetime been hostile in anything I commented. Plus it's impossible for u to actually determine Wat atittude or feeling I was feeling when I wrote the text because u can't determine someone's physical and emotional reaction through the text not without seeing them in person to see the actual reaction. So I'm sorry for ur confusion and for u choosing to read my comments in a hostile manor but Tht is ur choice and I can't control how u choose to read and take my comment. But while ur mentioning hostile how about u shine some light on lovely miss Dorothy and all her hostile shit talking she been doing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women