Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2019, 07:27 AM   #16
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
This could be from your cell phone, they use your location data for targeted advertising. Not saying your credit card isn’t nebbing, but smart phones have been doing it for a decade.
Nowadays it's also your car reporting your locations, your Real ID probably has a chip which also gives away your location and notes everytime it's used and where, ( this is being challenged by some human rights groups)
Your SS number whenever used and where, credit and debit cards....

My cell phone is the least of my tracking concerns. Although after having one stolen and tracking it online I'm rather impressed by the accuracy... I can tell you which trashcan it was thrown into after I locked it down as well as how many attempts were made to access it.
Too bad I was already back in PA when they finally tossed it.

We are living in an Orwellian world.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:26 AM   #17
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
Where do you think taxes come from?

Do you also think we should only drive toll roads on the way to our luxury medical service?
It's why the "social/economic justice" mentality is literally a mental defect. The proper retort is "I pay taxes, and since you likely aren't paying taxes on a wholly illegal cash business, here's a tall glass of STFU." It is also completely inane: here's a service that you, as a taxpayer subsidize because there's all manner of academic and real-world evidence to suggest that folks probably won't get tested if they had to go to their doctor on a name basis, but absolutely will get tested if they can go to a deliberately non-judgemental public health facility. But why ruin a perfectly good "economic justice" meme with, you know, data and thought? I mean: a hobbyist might spend, oh, let's say a marginal $200 on either another session or a test. Which one of those results in more money for an actual provider?

I commend the OP for taking his action: it's fucking unconscionable that the health department would somehow be leaking data into something like Mychart (Epic). That tells you that the HD either uses EPIC and was too stupid to consider the confidentiality ramifications of their implementation or they use something else and actually have it linked with AHN intentionally. Either way, it validates my decision to take the lazy man's approach and do the quest bit at a location that doesn't involve driving to and parking in Oakland.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:32 PM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Daniels View Post
Nope. Just the paper from the online site showing you (John Doe) paid.

You can take your STD test as soon as you have completed your order and have received your Lab Requisition Form or confidential test code in your email. Our lab technicians require the form or code in order to collect the samples needed for your STD test. The testing centers are open during normal business hours with some open on Saturdays. Visit the testing center nearest you at your convenience.
I did that and used a fake name but at quest when u went in, you had to sign in on an electronic monitor...I gave the fake name but stupidly used my real cell number.... well since my doctor has sent me to quest, all my results went to him also. Thank goodness everything came back ok lol
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 02:55 PM   #19
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Just to clarify the topic here...

Is it...

Why do hobbyists utilize a FREE clinic if they can afford a LUXURY service, forcing tax payers to pay for your STD testing that you can afford to pay for yourself? As a previous poster noted, this can be done for $250 bucks...so perhaps if you need to utilize a free clinic to participate in a LUXURY HOBBY...then you are not ready to participate in said hobby?

Just curious as to the logic here?
HIPAA requirements are the same for a FREE clinic as they are for a paid doctor.
As I said - I do it for anonymity, not cost.
HIPAA is irrelevant when you have family members that are also my care providers.

Since your post was attacking me and how I choose to spend my money, you’ll note we never have met and never will, since you are a “luxury” I can well do without.

Yours in Christ,
couch
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:39 PM   #20
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch View Post
HIPAA is irrelevant when you have family members that are also my care providers.

Since your post was attacking me and how I choose to spend my money, you’ll note we never have met and never will, since you are a “luxury” I can well do without.

Yours in Christ,
couch
Well said....and the judgmental response from her...the all powerful leader of hookerworld safety. Why the fuck anyone, let alone the aforementioned “All powerful leader of Hookerworld” would do anything to discourage this discussion is really bizarre...but not at all surprising.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:57 AM   #21
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Well said....and the judgmental response from her...the all powerful leader of hookerworld safety. Why the fuck anyone, let alone the aforementioned “All powerful leader of Hookerworld” would do anything to discourage this discussion is really bizarre...but not at all surprising.
You can't be a champion of provider rights and safety and then want to limit how customers receive their healthcare. I mean, the contradiction is obvious. We all need to realize that men's and women's health outcomes are inextricably linked in this 'hobby'.

This has been a helpful thread for those who are concerned about both their health and their privacy and I thank everyone who provided useful information.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:24 AM   #22
Beefcake69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Just to clarify the topic here...

Is it...

Why do hobbyists utilize a FREE clinic if they can afford a LUXURY service, forcing tax payers to pay for your STD testing that you can afford to pay for yourself? As a previous poster noted, this can be done for $250 bucks...so perhaps if you need to utilize a free clinic to participate in a LUXURY HOBBY...then you are not ready to participate in said hobby?

Just curious as to the logic here?
HIPAA requirements are the same for a FREE clinic as they are for a paid doctor.
Maybe the logic is that it's none of your fuckin business how people take care of themselves.
Beefcake69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 10:14 PM   #23
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Um...yeah maybe...

but I'm pretty sure you're not related to all of the doctors in the area that accept payment for STD testing.

But hey...if you wanna suck off the government so you can be sucked off...and you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about it...who am I to stop ya?

BTW - I wasn't attacking you. I also was not offering to see you...um a little presumptuous, dontcha think? (*rhetorical* I really don't care what ya think.)

Also note...my comments are for "hobbyists" only.

If you can AFFORD to "hobby" then you can AFFORD to pay for your maintenance fees to upkeep your "hobby".

I mean imagine walking into the free clinic and saying, hey there doc...I really messed up my shoulder at a golf retreat over the weekend that I paid 1k to participate in, then there was the 4 star hotel...and the liquor...and the 5 star dinner, both nights...now I'm too broke to pay you so do you think I suck you off...I mean can I suck off of you for some FREE tests & services? Oh and I probably have insurance but I can't use it because then you might slip and fuck my wife...I mean slip and fucking tell my wife...you might tell her! Could ya even imagine?

My comments aren't about your healthcare...my comments are about y'all not paying for your "hobby" and passing those costs on to someone else. Also...bkfantasy...I can be whatever the fuck I wanna be.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:43 AM   #24
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Don't take the bait, guys. This is a pure troll.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:53 AM   #25
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Um...yeah maybe...
I’ll respond to the one thing that is pertinent for the good of the community.
Any doctor has access to ALL of your records if they are in your network.

You being judgmental about me “sucking off the government” is fascinating coming from someone who is, I assume, a professional criminal.

And, since you are full of opinions, I’ll share mine. If you are in the luxury business, maybe focus on being kind and sweet and fun. I’m a potential client and so are the other guys on here. Do yourself a favor and act like someone I’d want to spend an hour with in any capacity.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:54 AM   #26
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Don't take the bait, guys. This is a pure troll.
Does she know she’s trolling?
Old 10-25-2019, 07:45 AM   #27
Beefcake69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I’ll respond to the one thing that is pertinent for the good of the community.
Any doctor has access to ALL of your records if they are in your network.

You being judgmental about me “sucking off the government” is fascinating coming from someone who is, I assume, a professional criminal.

And, since you are full of opinions, I’ll share mine. If you are in the luxury business, maybe focus on being kind and sweet and fun. I’m a potential client and so are the other guys on here. Do yourself a favor and act like someone I’d want to spend an hour with in any capacity.
Yes I also like the part where a criminal is worrying about others "sucking off the government ".
And again, none of her fuckin business.
Beefcake69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:59 AM   #28
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Does she know she’s trolling?
Yeah

Old 10-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #29
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh look a man who sucks off the government telling me how to run my career

You're NOT a potential client. I actually have a say in who I see and who I don't.

I don't see "hobbyists". There are a TON of gentleman registered here that don't comment or participate because they aren't just seeing Whores so they can write a fake story, review, what ever the fuck you wanna call it...for other men to jerk their cocks to.

So there is that little part you overlooked.

Like I've already said...if you wanna suck off the government so you can get sucked off and you can sleep at night...by all means do so.

Don't think I didn't catch the little part where you have friends/family at your doctors and THATS why you suck off the government. One would think if your friends/family were, in fact, in the medical field...perhaps you would know the "in network" or at least look it up before going.

I'm not a troll...I'm a mouthy Whore. Please make the correction when referring to me in the future. Kk? Thanks!

XOXO,
Mouthy Whore
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:38 PM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women