Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2020, 10:45 AM   #16
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

As of 11:30 today 837 confirmed cases and six deaths. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:05 PM   #17
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, MJ...do something to raise the vibration, instead of carrying on darlin.

Uplifting the situation we are all in helps with the fears, hopelessness and anxiety of this mucked up situation.

Alabama loves, how are yall holding up?
Have yall gotten mischievous with your families yet after curfews?
What kind of fun stuff have yall been doing to stay sane?
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:47 AM   #18
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Wow, MJ...do something to raise the vibration, instead of carrying on darlin.

Uplifting the situation we are all in helps with the fears, hopelessness and anxiety of this mucked up situation.

Alabama loves, how are yall holding up?
Have yall gotten mischievous with your families yet after curfews?
What kind of fun stuff have yall been doing to stay sane?
My father and grandfather raised me with the understanding that the truth in any situation was very important. If we had received the truth from the president and the federal government had acted quickly 6 weeks ago to enact proper testing and preparations we would perhaps be in a better place to deal with this ongoing Health crisis. But instead it was let's stick our head in the sand this will all be gone by April this is just some sort of conspiracy or political hoax and all of that false rhetoric has placed us at Great risk and has allowed us to be in a much worse position to deal with this problem. Sticking our head in the sand and pretending this doesn't exist and pretending that there is no real risk to our health from this virus is not going to be beneficial in any way. However we are all adults here and me droning on about it is probably not welcomed by many here in the Forum so with that being said I'm done. Here is a new link that provides the absolute latest information on the number of confirmed cases and deaths within the state if any of you care to look at that periodically.
https://alpublichealth.maps.arcgis.c...a509d82c8cf0f7
The latest number of confirmed cases is 949 with 13 confirmed deaths.
Be careful everyone take good care of yourselves and I hope all of you continue to do well and get through this difficult time you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everyone stays healthy and safe. MJ
Old 03-31-2020, 09:33 AM   #19
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm in the "I have appreciated your updates" category. I am selfishly disappointed that you will no longer keep the community updated, but you did leave us with a link. Thanks for your contribution MJ!!
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:42 PM   #20
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And meanwhile...while things are escalating all throughout the world...NY is putting deceased into refrigerated truck containers as a substitute morgue

https://time.com/5812569/covid-19-new-york-morgues/

Now is the time to be with family, and try to bring positivity and light to the surface instead of worry, anxiety and sadness.

Yes, we are all at risk. Be safe and take precaution.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:32 AM   #21
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
And meanwhile...while things are escalating all throughout the world...NY is putting deceased into refrigerated truck containers as a substitute morgue

https://time.com/5812569/covid-19-new-york-morgues/

Now is the time to be with family, and try to bring positivity and light to the surface instead of worry, anxiety and sadness.

Yes, we are all at risk. Be safe and take precaution.
I agree Kynsley we are definitely in uncertain times now but if we all will do what it takes we will get through this. Follow the guidelines we are being given stay with family support each other and stay positive. I’m looking forward to this being over and being able to visit my ATF again. Stay safe Beautiful
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:56 AM   #22
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you bluegoose
Looking forward to reconnecting darlin and you stay safe as well
Old 04-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #23
JayMax03
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Something tells me it's going to get worse before it gets better...
JayMax03 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #24
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammiejammer View Post
My father and grandfather raised me with the understanding that the truth in any situation was very important. If we had received the truth from the president and the federal government had acted quickly 6 weeks ago to enact proper testing and preparations we would perhaps be in a better place to deal with this ongoing Health crisis. But instead it was let's stick our head in the sand this will all be gone by April this is just some sort of conspiracy or political hoax and all of that false rhetoric has placed us at Great risk and has allowed us to be in a much worse position to deal with this problem. Sticking our head in the sand and pretending this doesn't exist and pretending that there is no real risk to our health from this virus is not going to be beneficial in any way. However we are all adults here and me droning on about it is probably not welcomed by many here in the Forum so with that being said I'm done. Here is a new link that provides the absolute latest information on the number of confirmed cases and deaths within the state if any of you care to look at that periodically.
https://alpublichealth.maps.arcgis.c...a509d82c8cf0f7
The latest number of confirmed cases is 949 with 13 confirmed deaths.
Be careful everyone take good care of yourselves and I hope all of you continue to do well and get through this difficult time you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everyone stays healthy and safe. MJ
And if a frog had wings it could fly. You're right, probably not welcomed here. It's elsewhere so not needed here. KM has a good attitude about it, maybe you could learn from such a fine example of everything a real man wants and needs.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 10:33 AM   #25
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcourse View Post
And if a frog had wings it could fly. You're right, probably not welcomed here. It's elsewhere so not needed here. KM has a good attitude about it, maybe you could learn from such a fine example of everything a real man wants and needs.
You wouldn't know a real man if you tripped over one why don't you grow a brain for God's sake and quit being so incredibly stupid. Stop being a dick head and a troll nobody appreciates THAT! MJ
Old 04-13-2020, 01:43 PM   #26
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammiejammer View Post
You wouldn't know a real man if you tripped over one why don't you grow a brain for God's sake and quit being so incredibly stupid. Stop being a dick head and a troll nobody appreciates THAT! MJ
Wow! Sticks and stones...... Such a jammer, LOL!
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #27
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

How are yall holding up down there?
I keep up with AL, MS, VA and LA updates as best I can...but it's so hard to believe all the updates.
Old 04-14-2020, 01:28 PM   #28
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I keep up with AL, MS, VA and LA updates as best I can...but it's so hard to believe all the updates.
Everyone is trying to be as safe as they can and take care of their friends and family. As of 2:30 today there were 3836 confirmed cases and 73 confirmed deaths. We're all hoping that this whole thing gets better before long. MJ
Old 04-14-2020, 06:46 PM   #29
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Not much has changed for me. Still going to work and whether the nanny government likes it or not i am going to the gym everyday. I don't know anyone that has tested positive nor do i know anyone that knows anyone that has either. So life goes on....
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #30
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

MJ, it's the only thing we can do, is continue to hold steadfast and stay positive. Keep our families, as well as ourselves and friends safe.
It shall pass eventually
Just heartbreaking with all the suffering and death people are enduring because of this beast

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women