Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
betheavy2004
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Manhandled scenario

Recent adventure a non pro lady i know wanted to be manhandled roughly. Here is the scene she acted like sbe was asleep I slipped in like a theif got caught. I really gave it to her duct tape,gag,spitting on her, calling her derogatory names,poured beer on her really treated her like shit. Used household items to violate her (brush,broom,bottle etc). Left her tied up to watch tv when i got back too her she had pissed herself. After it was over she said i had the idea now and could do better damn thought I did ok. Anyone else ever went into something like this.
betheavy2004 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I did it with a woman that I was seeing.

It was she was doing dishes though, I sneak up behind her and bring her to the floor.
Blind folded her, tied her up, slapped her around, dragged her to the living room and fucked her in every hole. Called her a prissy little slut, belittle the hell out of her. I could tell she needed water so I would pour it over her face and she would drink as much as I let her.

If she got any more wet it was because she may have pissed herself but she kept cumming. I got her off and she was screamming for me to rub her clit, begging me every time she would cum and I wouldnt. She would squirm all over the floor to try and get herself off.

After a couple of exhausting hours of this I untied her, got her doggy, fucked her and told her to scream FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!!

She wanted it done all the time but honestly it was a lot of work.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

One of my bucket list items is a rape fantasy. I don't want to hurt anyone or get really physical, but I like the thought of ripping the lady's clothes off, subduing her in some fashion, and just having my way with her. I know it would take a lot of trust on the lady's part to participate in something like this. I think there would have to be a discussion ahead of time on limits, safe words, etc. Also, it would have to be a with a lady who is "female condom" friendly b/c for the fantasy to work putting a condom on kinda ruins it. Anyway, it is on my bucket list, but doubt I'll ever get to do it. Finding the right partner would seem difficult-- really don't see too many of the gals out there advertising this type of "fetish".
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
betheavy2004
Gaining Momentum

She is already working on scenario 2 as long as i dont have to hit her I am game.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #5
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

This sort or play is VERY hot. With trust and mutual respect, it can be a ton of fun.

Only caution I'd give is leaving anybody alone tied up. You never know what could happen. Unlikely, but what if a house fire, or medical emergency for the one tied up? At least leave a phone nearby for a call for help.

Other than that, any fun between consenting adults is good fun.
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
b2flyer51
Account Disabled

Default Days gone by

In previous ASPD days, I had a playmate in the Argyle area that asked to play out a rape scene . . .

As some one said -- "Lots of work".

Her car "broken down" and she was walking (after I called to make sure everything was okay and she was ready to play). Completed the "abduction" and let it run the course for the rest of the night.

Great fun, lots of work . . . and worth every damn second!

Flyer
b2flyer51 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Most girls I have been with love it.
You would be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
One of my bucket list items is a rape fantasy. I don't want to hurt anyone or get really physical, but I like the thought of ripping the lady's clothes off, subduing her in some fashion, and just having my way with her. I know it would take a lot of trust on the lady's part to participate in something like this. I think there would have to be a discussion ahead of time on limits, safe words, etc. Also, it would have to be a with a lady who is "female condom" friendly b/c for the fantasy to work putting a condom on kinda ruins it. Anyway, it is on my bucket list, but doubt I'll ever get to do it. Finding the right partner would seem difficult-- really don't see too many of the gals out there advertising this type of "fetish".
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #8
Amy Shae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 133541

Its not something I think youd find a willing provider unless they had known you for awhile!
Amy Shae is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Have an ex-girlfriend from some time ago with a rape fantasy. Could never get myself to do it. Guess that's why she's an exGF.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #10
betheavy2004
Gaining Momentum

Had another great adventure tuesday night with Beth might do it as a non credit review if anyone is interested
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #11
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Planning an abduction/interrogation/forced sex scene myself at the moment. So yes, please write the "review": always open to ideas.

I especially like CPalmson's idea on the female condom; nice touch and it is already in the plan. And speaking of female condoms, I have never experienced one before. I am sure they are discussed ad nauseum on ECCIE, but being short of time (read: lazy) anybody have experience with them? What is the sensation like? For the man? For the woman? First experience for the lady as well (a civilian friend); any tips from those with experience on using (inserting? applying?) them? Lastly, just curious, anybody use them during menstruation? A good alternative to menstrual cups?

And more generally; thoughts, ideas, past experiences to relate regarding rough/forced sex play? Anything to enhance the experience. I speak German fairly fluently - I'll do the initial abduction and most of the interrogation in German. My lady friend is not expecting this; should be fun, and hopefully suitably intimidating.

Plan is to eventually decide she does not have the information I am questioning her for, and, in frustration, force myself on her.

Obvious but mandatory comment: all the above is fully consensual, with the "forced sex" being nothing but role play, within limits we have already established. Kinda tricky to discuss and set limits without tipping my hand too much on what I am planning. But very entertaining discussions.

The community here never fails to impress and entertain me with thoughtful, intelligent comments. I await your input . . .
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexEngnr View Post
I especially like CPalmson's idea on the female condom; nice touch and it is already in the plan. And speaking of female condoms, I have never experienced one before. I am sure they are discussed ad nauseum on ECCIE, but being short of time (read: lazy) anybody have experience with them? What is the sensation like? For the man? For the woman? First experience for the lady as well (a civilian friend); any tips from those with experience on using (inserting? applying?) them? Lastly, just curious, anybody use them during menstruation? A good alternative to menstrual cups?
Used them once, definitely felt better than a regular condom for me. The sound was a little distracting as it sounded like I was fucking a Glad bag, which I guess, I was. Someone on this site said the sound can be addressed by insertion technique.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

What got me intrigued about female condoms was P411. They added it as a "category" for provider activities (i.e. MSOG, DATY, etc). I've gone on P411 and specifically have searched for providers who are female condom friendly. I think it is a wonderful option-- especially for fantasies/role plays where there is some sort of spontaneity expected. There's nothing more awkward at times in the hobby when you have to stop and put on a cover. At least with the female condom, the provider can have it in and ready before the date starts. Only drawback I see is DATY. Can you DATY with a female condom? Would you want to DATY with one?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #14
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Only drawback I see is DATY. Can you DATY with a female condom? Would you want to DATY with one?
More stable than a dental dam anyway if you want "safe" DATY. It shouldn't be too difficult to just fold/pull it down if you wanted the real deal. Shove your fingers in there and get at that G-spot to keep it in place if ya need to.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

Hmmmm,

I have done a couple of these scenes. Woring on the planning of a kidnap and rape scene for a hot friend right now....

Cannot wait to make it happen.

Fet
The Fetishist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women