Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2022, 11:45 AM   #16
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Maybe they have Mommy issues then, how does a hot looking 28 yr old guy end up tricking?

Better yet...... Picks you if he can snag up plenty of nice young pussy for free? Sounding like more lies from you

You would have a better chance convincing me that grandpa was coming over for his monthly hand job, I may give you the benefit of the doubt
Thats not necessarily true. I had girl asked me one time when we were done " why are you fucking a whore when I know you could get plenty of pussy". she had saggy tits and addiction. She couldn't understand she was one of the kinds I like.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:47 AM   #17
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie View Post
Since when does the provider get to "insist " anything? Especially a MFM?
That to me just sounds greedy.

Makes me wonder who brought up the idea because usually all the MOM'S I've had, it was definitely a MFM in the true sense of the meaning. It I've ever heard one sitting in the other room waiting probably thinking about getting sloppy seconds....

But, that's just me.
I thought if the provider gets to insist on things, that costs more money. Lol
Old 04-10-2022, 05:07 PM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooter View Post
Thats not necessarily true. I had girl asked me one time when we were done " why are you fucking a whore when I know you could get plenty of pussy". she had saggy tits and addiction. She couldn't understand she was one of the kinds I like.
I've fucked plenty of ugly whores for free, I don't like doing that in the hobby, I need to be attracted to her or I won't waste my time
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:29 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Maybe they have Mommy issues then, how does a hot looking 28 yr old guy end up tricking?

Better yet...... Picks you if he can snag up plenty of nice young pussy for free? Sounding like more lies from you

You would have a better chance convincing me that grandpa was coming over for his monthly hand job, I may give you the benefit of the doubt
That’s probably closer to the truth.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:36 PM   #20
BLM69
BANNED

I've hooked up 3-4 friends with whores that I've hooked up with, free whores I was fucking, served them head or pussy on a platter, these were top at their craft, I did it because I wanted them to experience greatness

I still haven't received not even a phone number of any leads from these fuckers, nevermind the same thing I got for them. Screw being generous with sorry friends
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:32 AM   #21
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
I've fucked plenty of ugly whores for free, I don't like doing that in the hobby, I need to be attracted to her or I won't waste my time
Right, but that wasn't my point. You were saying it didn't add up with her story. Why would a attractive younger guy pay for pussy? Maybe, like me, he likes fucking promiscuous women. I understand you just want to see girls you are attracted too, but not everyone is attracted to young 20 something blonds. They would be my least favorite. One thing on my bucket list is a woman over 80!
Old 04-11-2022, 11:44 AM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Right, but that wasn't my point. You were saying it didn't add up with her story. Why would a attractive younger guy pay for pussy? Maybe, like me, he likes fucking promiscuous women. I understand you just want to see girls you are attracted too, but not everyone is attracted to young 20 something blonds. They would be my least favorite. One thing on my bucket list is a woman over 80!
Sherry will fulfill your bucket list kink 😆 I'm attracted to a lot of types, Big mouth whores I'll pass on, them bitches are toxic
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:13 PM   #23
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I don’t know you. But I got out of swinging due to sloppy seconds. Don’t want to go so soon when another guy has put a load. Provider wise maybe you didn’t turn him on ?
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 08:50 PM   #24
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
One thing on my bucket list is a woman over 80!
Volunteer at a nursing home, plenty of lonely geriatrics there that will give you some fossilized pussy in exchange for a few minutes of attention.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 10:51 PM   #25
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

It's sad but TRUE!
I often have mixed feelings about all these hot AF guys coming to $ee me but it's not something I can control?
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 08:13 AM   #26
zoozang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Default MFM

I enjoy it especially in DP just awesome banding away!
zoozang is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 01:03 PM   #27
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
It's sad but TRUE!
I often have mixed feelings about all these hot AF guys coming to $ee me but it's not something I can control?
They must of seen the mom shorts outfit pic, there's a fetish for everyone
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:34 PM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
It's sad but TRUE!
thank you for spreading for them that serve the nation ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 05:47 PM   #29
vogon_slayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Look, the ability to "get pussy" isn't necessarily correlated to how "hot" a guy is in a provider encounter. "Getting pussy" in the wild is a salesmanship exercise, *all the things* have to line up, or it doesn't happen. When a guy meets a provider, there's an inherent dynamic that makes him more confident and assertive, which translates to "hotter" than he probably is in the wild. It's not as though well-formed guys in the wild just have women saying "Let's go big boy", they have to go through an absolute gauntlet of rejection before they get laid. And while they are doing that, they are taking *huge* risks of being misconstrued, which can have very large consequences for their life for ever.

A wierd thing has come to pass, it's a FAR wiser life decision for a guy to see a provider than it is for them to seek a hookup.
vogon_slayer is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #30
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Volunteer at a nursing home, plenty of lonely geriatrics there that will give you some fossilized pussy in exchange for a few minutes of attention.
Sounds like a good trade! But I did say I want to try it, not make it a lifestyle. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women