Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2019, 07:34 AM   #286
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshamrock2 View Post
So I’ll be in Dallas this weekend and I’m finally gonna man up and go to go to my first AMP! I read the first page and all great advice. Any suggestions on where I should go for my first time, and the specifics of that place as far as paying up front waiting all that since it seems it’s different at different amps.
The payment is still standard at all but one place (Nagoya) and is $140.00 for half hour and $200.00 for an hour. Nagoya adds $10.00.
Read more to find someone that looks and acts like what YOU want. Reading is important for your research. More than just the 1st page of a 17 page thread.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 02:13 PM   #287
TxGuy69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyOne View Post

Read more to find someone that looks and acts like what YOU want. Reading is important for your research. More than just the 1st page of a 17 page thread.

That is the best advice. Finding guys,with similar preferences, who are close to my style, and with a proven record of comenting objectively was the most useful for me. I rely on direct recomandations a lot.

Who are the most objective members you found on this board to follow?
TxGuy69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:00 AM   #288
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxGuy69 View Post

Who are the most objective members you found on this board to follow?
No one is truly objective. We are all relating a subjective experience. I look at a members previous reviews and then evaluate that source. If he looks that he is stressing one spa over all others, his value diminishes. If his writing style is too florid, I may discount that, too. If his grammar and syntax indicates an ESL writer, I may discount them as a mamasan or an emo writing for her brand.
In short, gather your own information and make your own decision.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:13 PM   #289
JohnQ1769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Is there any information on Sub-AMPs and what to expect, how to tip, etc?
JohnQ1769 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:26 PM   #290
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

In my view, I approach SubAmps exactly like an AMP except:
1. Usually no TS
2. Seldom any SE
3. I still am paying for time. I usually leave $100 total for a half hour massage and if anything else comes after a good massage= total surprise
4. Chinese rather than Korean or Thai or Latina
5. Sometimes you get NE, but you have to do your research. YMMV
Old 02-08-2019, 11:12 AM   #291
Geeman76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Which amp has the best lineup? I plan on going to one but definitely want a line up. Also which is best time to go to see best line up?
Geeman76 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #292
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Default Best Line Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeman76 View Post
Which amp has the best lineup? I plan on going to one but definitely want a line up. Also which is best time to go to see best line up?
This is almost like asking "How long is a piece of string?"
With close to 35 major AMPS in Dallas alone, the answer to your question will be changing from week to week. Given the mobile population of AMP providers, one location will have a terrific lineup one week and in a few weeks time, nothing but exhausted, 40-50 year old MILF looking ladies. Now if that is your objective, you've hit paydirt! At my age, a 45-50 year old is a young chick to me (and she may have better TS and BCD skills than a FOB girl)

Short answer - do your research - read reviews and look for posts with the keyword "Lineup" or "PSA"

If you don't yet have PA, you need it to see more than just the tip of the iceberg shown in the review reports.

As far as time of day, I like to go at the beginning of their work day. They wake up about 8 to 9 am and take about an hour to do makeup and hair. Take your best guess. 10 pm is pushing your luck. But this is discussed ad infinitum, ad nauseaum as I'm sure you're aware.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:51 AM   #293
jack.milo2010
Registered Member

You need to tip???? How much? I've never tipped before, I now feel like an asshole.
jack.milo2010 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:39 PM   #294
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack.milo2010 View Post
You need to tip???? How much? I've never tipped before, I now feel like an asshole.
People tend to use "tip" to mean whatever you give the girl (separate from what you give the house) even if that's the standard rate. So when they say an hour at a Dallas AMP is $200, that's $60 to the house and $140 tip.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 01:09 PM   #295
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
People tend to use "tip" to mean whatever you give the girl (separate from what you give the house) even if that's the standard rate. So when they say an hour at a Dallas AMP is $200, that's $60 to the house and $140 tip.
One of the great things about the AMPs is that pricing structure has not changed in years. I don't know about others but I don't usually hand the fee directly to the girl. It seems rude or maybe impolite to the girl lol. I usually put it on the table and she can get it whenever she wants. Usually the well reviewed girls don't even look at it till all the fun is done.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:15 PM   #296
Heartsnatcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I like the [SUB AMP] tag in the encounter post title bar, to separate the Sub Amps from Amps. It is very useful when scanning the page and looking for something. I wish everybody would use it.

See example: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2544659
Heartsnatcher is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:11 PM   #297
Damyank
Gaining Momentum

So if they ask if you want a shower, Say YES even if you showered 10 min. ago?

Thank you.
Damyank is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:20 PM   #298
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damyank View Post
So if they ask if you want a shower, Say YES even if you showered 10 min. ago?

Thank you.
In my experience, absolutely YES. More fun and games take place in the shower than elsewhere. Read some of the ROS comments to see the shenanigans that transpire in the attached shower rooms.
Old 03-30-2019, 10:37 AM   #299
Damyank
Gaining Momentum

Default Visitor looking for a recommendations

What do the Ladies wear during a line up and message; what I am really looking for are girls in high heels and short skirts.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.
Old 03-30-2019, 10:51 AM   #300
Damyank
Gaining Momentum

Default Guys thanks for all the help; one last question.

It is recommended that we tip before getting the service. If I am looking for FS, leave $140 on the table, and the girl only does L1, I just paid 200 for L1. How does one insure he gets the service he is tipping for? Thank you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women