Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2014, 09:20 PM   #166
Restin6969
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

On that last note.. If i get the HH, does the TS time count? or is that a full HH with the girl in the room?

It would be a nice lunch break, as i have only about 45 min free for lunch.
15 min TS, 30 min with lovely lady, and back to work with a smile from ear to ear..

Please advise.
Restin6969 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:48 PM   #167
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

You pay for total time.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 01:06 PM   #168
hyper3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Hi everyone, newbie here. Just wanted to thank you guys for this great thread!

I'm planning to go to an amp pretty soon, but I had a question, which I don't think matters really, but just to be sure: Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned that a few of the girls won't see asian customers for personal reasons. I am ethnically south asian, specifically Indian (but for some reason most people mistake me for Hispanic), so I'm wondering if anyone knows if that would still be a problem?

I tried looking it up in the reviews of the women I am interested in but didn't find anything so I thought it might be in the ROS sections. Can anyone help me out and see if something like that's ever come up?

Edit: Just realized I probably should have posted this in a new thread. Also, it looks pretty bad of me to ask for something restricted to premium users right of the bat like this, but I do plan on getting a premium account pretty soon.
hyper3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #169
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

OK, so I'm headed to try my first AMP. Provider roulette is getting old. Just wanna make sure I don't goof. I'm clear about not mentioning services etc, but a little unclear about the $$.

Does the Mamasan take the house fee up front. (Assuming $60 for an hour) Then you fan out the remaining $140 once in the room? Or do you simply lay the entire $200 out once in the room?

Also, what's the best way to ensure you don't end up with the ugliest gal in the joint? Lastly, is there a "best" spa for a newbie to cut his teeth?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #170
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Pay mama-san if she asks for the hourly fee (or 1/2 hour fee). Wait until you and the belle du jour are in the room and place it on the side table, towel covered table or chair in plain view where she can see it. By this time you should be in your birthday suit and ready to go get the table shower (towel clad). The tip will magically disappear.
To avoid getting Ms. Ugly of South Korea of 1958, do your research here and pick a name that occurs over and over for the activities and venue of choice.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:01 PM   #171
Zippo1000
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch Cargo View Post

5. Some of the Asian girls don't care to have sessions with guys of Asian descent, so it might be a problem at some places
Ah crap...
Zippo1000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:54 AM   #172
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've had some where I, because I didn't read this thread, paid the door fee, got comfortable in room, then on to table shower and led back to massage room. When I did not place my donation on table in room, only L1 service with tip at my discretion. Definitely will try mentioned technique for better massage next time.
scottstevens is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:16 PM   #173
jizzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

hey i never went thru last time and I moved out of state...i'm going to visit soon and will probably try it out...
jizzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:35 AM   #174
travelsick1
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

You should visit on your next run through town, the Dallas AMP is like nothing else. It's been several years since I've been to one - I really remember a Hawaii Spa visit with Happy (at least, I think that was her name). What an energetic freak that girl was! I remember her taking me for a 2nd TS after I popped and trying to do a 2nd round K9 right on the table shower. FYI - I don't advise that with all the slippery soap on those tables, I'm shocked there wasn't an injury. LOL

But I have always been concerned about getting busted while at an AMP. Being from out of town limited my AMP fun, but now I'll be in Dallas more often, so I'm curious if anyone here has any info on how often the AMPs get busted? With an indie provider, that's never a concern, but at a known AMP.... It makes me extremely nervous. Clearly not enough to keep my away, but nervous all the same.
travelsick1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:36 AM   #175
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I've searched but I either missed it or it wasn't asked.
Can you schedule a certain girl if you call by phone for a certain day?

And can you ask to see who's available instead of luck of the draw?

Thanks!
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:02 PM   #176
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 110
Default Call ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post

Thanks!
Yes, calling ahead to make an appointment is a great idea if you are interested in seeing one of the popular ladies.
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:02 AM   #177
Bigguy247
Registered Member

Default Chances

I am a bigger guy and am planning to make my first visit soon. I'm about 6'1 and 380 pounds. I'm not sure if I'll get poor service since I am larger than average. Where is the best place to go and/or are they less "friendly" to larger guy. I don't want to go somewhere and just end up with just a HJ or should I wait til I drop some more weight. Thanks!
Bigguy247 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:24 PM   #178
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigguy247 View Post
I am a bigger guy and am planning to make my first visit soon. I'm about 6'1 and 380 pounds. I'm not sure if I'll get poor service since I am larger than average. Where is the best place to go and/or are they less "friendly" to larger guy. I don't want to go somewhere and just end up with just a HJ or should I wait til I drop some more weight. Thanks!
I am just about the same size, too. Size has made absolutely no difference in the Dallas AMPs. That is one of the main reasons for my patronage. Here's tips for increasing mileage:
1. Tip up front to the girl and/or mama-san. Use the review guidelines to tip.
half hour is $140; hour is $200
2. Always take the offer of a table shower. Never turn it down. Especially if you are a normal size man like you and me.
3. Bring pizza or fruit plate samplers. Mama-san will remember you.
4. Learn some basic Korean phrases. AMP providers will teach basic greetings, nouns and a few verbs.
5. Get PA standing here by submitting reviews or pay for it.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #179
Marzz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post

Thanks!
I am also interested in knowing what to say to see a line up of the girls available. I've always just had luck of the draw.
Marzz is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:16 PM   #180
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Ask mamasan for a line up. The girls don't particularly like it but, you can try it. Half of them will be sleepy from being rousted out of bed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women