Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #61
oeb11
Valued Poster

Liberal elitism includes the sure knowledge that they are "expert" in everything - and they brook no contradiction with 'FACTS" - that is just Conservative 'talking points" to them .

Liberal Elitism uber alles!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:50 AM   #62
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
They only publish what is consistent with their narrative.

they do not want to credit trump over this drug.

yep, it certainly destroys their narrative.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 12:53 PM   #63
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
[/LIST]P.S. None of the above requires any government intervention, lock down or contact tracing
You're the one who favors things that would lead to lockdowns (e.g. no masks, no contact tracing), not me.

Quote:
P.S.S. Might be a good time to book that trip to Hong Kong. I understand it's tear gas season again and it's in full bloom.
Like in NYC, Washington D.C., and various other large U.S. cities?

Somewhat off topic, but I'd much rather live in a bastion of free enterprise like Hong Kong instead of a city ruled by Bill De Blasio.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:01 PM   #64
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Liberal elitism includes the sure knowledge that they are "expert" in everything - and they brook no contradiction with 'FACTS" - that is just Conservative 'talking points" to them .

Liberal Elitism uber alles!!!
Liberals have no monopoly on this. Many Trump supporters do the same thing. I will admit that liberals are more likely to believe their own B.S. Some hard core supporters of the President don't truly believe everything they say but will jump through hoops to justify absolutely anything Lord Trump says or does.

Take Why_Yes_I_Do for example. He doesn't believe in masks for asymptomatic people or in contact tracing. Like you he thinks the coronavirus thing is way overblown. However he says taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection is a marvelous idea. If he could walk down to the drug store and buy the stuff off the shelf without a prescription and start taking it, would he? And how about eccielover for that matter? Hell no. They've both got plenty of brains. They just feel compelled to try to justify Trump's pronouncements.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:48 AM   #65
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

If Trump said aspirin cured anything today it would be off the shelves and illegal to buy tomorrow.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:48 AM   #66
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
If Trump said aspirin cured anything today it would be off the shelves and illegal to buy tomorrow.
Yeah, it's funny that way. Tiny basically just accused me of walking in line with "Lord Trump", alluding to me walking down to the drug store and trying to get HCQ and take with without prescription.

I challenge him to find any such statement that I have made which would allude to that. I have simply taken to refuting the bullshit false narrative and lies that TDS'ers and the left are consistently attributing to Trump. Even Tiny's comment about taking it without prescription was never ever stated or alluded to by Trump, but Tiny likes to embellish and project when his own narratives start to disintegrate. Trump appears to have been far more accurate regarding HCQ than Tiny and Tiny's voyage in the vaccines, well, that was just hilarious.

Now I likely wouldn't have taken HCQ as trump did as an asymptomatic patient, but had my Dr., as Trump's did, possibly recommend it, I would have had to think about it. Tiny on the other hand would have jumped on a vaccine, that when he was separately presented with the details, said it was too dangerous.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:46 AM   #67
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah, it's funny that way. Tiny basically just accused me of walking in line with "Lord Trump", alluding to me walking down to the drug store and trying to get HCQ and take with without prescription.

I challenge him to find any such statement that I have made which would allude to that. I have simply taken to refuting the bullshit false narrative and lies that TDS'ers and the left are consistently attributing to Trump. Even Tiny's comment about taking it without prescription was never ever stated or alluded to by Trump, but Tiny likes to embellish and project when his own narratives start to disintegrate. Trump appears to have been far more accurate regarding HCQ than Tiny and Tiny's voyage in the vaccines, well, that was just hilarious.

Now I likely wouldn't have taken HCQ as trump did as an asymptomatic patient, but had my Dr., as Trump's did, possibly recommend it, I would have had to think about it. Tiny on the other hand would have jumped on a vaccine, that when he was separately presented with the details, said it was too dangerous.
I said you have plenty of brains. That’s the highest compliment I’ve paid to anyone on this board except LustyLad. I am now rethinking that.

I said you would NOT take HCQ if it were thrust in front of you on a silver platter. You agreed. The BS narrative is that everything Trump says is true and you should defend it to your last breath.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:37 AM   #68
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I said you have plenty of brains. That’s the highest compliment I’ve paid to anyone on this board except LustyLad. I am now rethinking that.

I said you would NOT take HCQ if it were thrust in front of you on a silver platter. You agreed. The BS narrative is that everything Trump says is true and you should defend it to your last breath.
I do sincerely apologize, I totally missed the "Hell No" when you referenced me.

I read past it too quick. Apologies again.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 12:55 PM   #69
oeb11
Valued Poster

A shame that a medication has been so politicized and demonized by the LSM - because he mentioned it, and took the medication.

as if the LSM mob are physicians and had any standing to do so.

OHCQ likely has little effect on wuhan virus - despite anecdotal reports early on - is my opinion of summation of evidence in the literature. Certainly there are reports of patient improvement - mostly anecdotal.

DPST's and LSM never miss a 'crisis" - or opportunity to create a 'crisis" in their Trump hatred.

And - dr. Ioaniddis is reaonably correct in his assessment of Wuhan virus case mortality rates in his publication in March, 2020.

The cure is many times worse than the disease - and wuhan virus was mishandled in America in many different ways.

Will we learn better - because it will likely happen again - likely with a diffeent virus. Or - will the DPST's have control and do their usual fascist act of imposing total and complete control of the population - and be loathe to give up the slightest bit of the control.???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:44 PM   #70
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I do sincerely apologize, I totally missed the "Hell No" when you referenced me.

I read past it too quick. Apologies again.
No problem
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:17 AM   #71
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Where free means - doing as you are told - or else

Quote:
...Like in NYC, Washington D.C., and various other Demonicrat controlled large U.S. cities?

Somewhat off topic, but I'd much rather live in a bastion of free enterprise like Hong Kong instead of a city ruled by Bill De Blasio.

FTFY

Lemme see; free enterprise plus enslavement. Hmmm... not really seeing much difference between Hong Kong and NYC just yet.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:45 AM   #72
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
FTFY

Lemme see; free enterprise plus enslavement. Hmmm... not really seeing much difference between Hong Kong and NYC just yet.
https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:38 AM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Contact tracing is the Devil, so there is that

Quote:
You're the one who favors things that would lead to lockdowns (e.g. no masks, no contact tracing), not me....
Actually, it was these guys...
I just happen to agree with them, based mostly on the science - but also on the unwarranted political control of both.

In case you cavalierly forgot - Contact Tracing is The Devil
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:49 PM   #74
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Actually, it was these guys...
I just happen to agree with them, based mostly on the science - but also on the unwarranted political control of both.

In case you cavalierly forgot - Contact Tracing is The Devil
This is for influenza, not coronavirus. Perhaps you remember the metastudy you linked to that that concluded masks weren't called for to prevent influenza. But also said 8 of the 9 studies they examined indicated they worked for controlling coronaviruses.

It comes from the World Health Organization. You don't trust the WHO, President Trump doesn't trust the WHO. Given the way they toed the Chinese line early on and flip flopped on asymptomatic spread of coronavirus over the last few days (yes it happens, no it doesn't happen, well yes it does happen but not as much as the CDC thinks it does) I don't trust them either.

The table, like you, recommends masks for symptomatic individuals with influenza for "moderate" pandemics. It recommends masks for the public for high and extraordinary severity.

As to contact tracing, again, the table is WHO's recommendations for influenza. Look at their recommendations for COVID-19. They like everyone else recommend contact tracing. Yeah, it won't work as well if you don't have adequate testing and isn't viable when the a place is swamped with lots of cases like NYC.

If contact tracing works where you live like it does where I do, you shouldn't have a concern. They don't trace your location through your cell phone. They don't tell the contacts who the infected person is and they don't make contacts isolate at home, although I'm sure most will if they test positive. Furthermore, judging from the source of infection listed in the newspaper for each case, they've usually identified where the infection came from, usually travel, exposure to known case, or from an assisted living facility. "Community acquired" is a minority.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 03:09 PM   #75
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - Ur enthusiasm for "contact tracing" is, i believe, mis-placed.

It is an epidemiologic tool for use early in epidemics to identify and isolate those exposed to a disease - usually a disease without effective medical treatment.

Wuhan virus is long since out of the box - and I believe that home isolation to attempt to restrict infecting others - yet accompanied by services such as mail, delivery, and essential careers which exposed people regardless of home isolation - let the Virus out of the box - it is uncontrolled and will not be controlled by any other means than herd immunity.

we will not have a virus vaccine in this calendar year - most likely.

Effective medical treatment - no clearly effective anti-viral drugs on the horizon.

'Contact tracing - is too far behind the scope of the outbreak to be effective - it might have been in China early on - and perhaps in places like Singapore where it was used with home isolation early on - and anti-contact measures - but is very much like trying to shovel back the ocean tide with a space.
Further - it has been politicized - and used as a legal hammer to forcibly isolate individuals who may or may not have had any significant contact with an infected individual - and the reliability of testing for Wuhan virus has a storied history of poor reliability - particularly the Chinese tests.

The politicians have grabbed at "Contact tracing" as a panacea - and an excuse to keep the country isolated in lockdown - for very little -if any- clinical benefit to the population.

This epidemic has long since gotten out of the box - and leaves the politicians with nothing to hld on to their justification for a cure that is worse than the disease.

e should simply open the country up - the people at major risk are the elderly and those with chronic disease and immunosuppression - and allow and support those who wish to isolate who are at risk.

We have screwed ourselves with panic from Liberal models that were touted as "Millions of deaths" - something many Liberals devoutly desired as something to use to "Beat Trump". And authoritative politicians loved exercising authority to restrict the population with little risk of 'blow-back".

Time to open up - offer support and protection for those at risk - and rebuild the economy.

If the current wave of "Anti- Racism" permits the country to do so.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women