Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25
Default Specials......

So ladies...... I've had conversations with several different ladies that run specials now and then and I am curious as to what your reasons are for running them and how do you decide when to run them.

I always thought that it was to kind of say "thanks" to loyal clients along with bringing in new clients.

Do you see your regulars as "cheap" if they come see you during a special?

Do you tell people in your ads how long you will be running them?

Do you notice that the regulars that come see you during specials tend to expect that rate from then on? (I think that is total BS by the way)

What are your reasons for running specials.......

Guys.... do you continually look for specials?

When you go see a lady you've seen before that is running a special, do you give her the normal rate?

Do you find that if you see a lady that you've seen before that is running a special, that her service is of a lesser quality than if you went to see her during normal times?

In all my time in this I have seen maybe 2 ladies that I knew were running a special. Only one of which I had a less than normal time with.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
DEVIN0131968
Effigy of the Forgotten

Encounters: 23

WELL I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT LOYALTY BUT ALSO, NOT EVERY PROVIDER'S THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU THINK YOU KNOW THEM, RULE OF THUMB WITH REPEATS IS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND THAT BARGIN IN THE WINDOW, MAY NOT BE THAT GREAT OF A BARGIN, UNLESS YOU TWO HAVE AMAZING CHEMISTRY....

DEVIN
DEVIN0131968 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Do you see your regulars as "cheap" if they come see you during a special?

Do you tell people in your ads how long you will be running them?
Though I have in the past, I no longer offer discounts to the public. I only offer specials to my favorite clients. You know.. the ones that I enjoy.

Quote:
Do you notice that the regulars that come see you during specials tend to expect that rate from then on? (I think that is total BS by the way)
Yup.. that was the case. I've also heard this from other ladies. I think it's funny. The more reason why ladies shouldn't offer specials.

Quote:
What are your reasons for running specials.......
See above. You know instead of offering specials, I think it's smarter to add more time. That way you're still getting your donation and the client is enjoying more time. It's a win-win situation.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My only special is to treat them special
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer discounts off multi-hours only. I will never touch my min. This is for guys who do me the courtesy of pre-booking, or for repeat visitors.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I'm special!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I only offer specials to my favorite clients. You know.. the ones that I enjoy.
You know instead of offering specials, I think it's smarter to add more time. That way you're still getting your donation and the client is enjoying more time. It's a win-win situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
My only special is to treat them special
....and that's all I have to say about that!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #7
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I never do specials for my min. rate...I try and do some sort of different special every 2 months or so, it's good for business...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I already have low donation rates...so I consider it all "special"...lol

I do offer birthday deals & occassionally I offer "loyalty" deals
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

99% of my specials are only geared towards my "returning" clients.... I dont feel that I need to give a "special" rate (eg. lower) to someone who has NEVER seen me before or spent a dollar on me..

What I cant STAND..is someone that has NEVER visited with me in the past and has the audacity of asking me for a discount and or half off....SMDH
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
99% of my specials are only geared towards my "returning" clients.... I dont feel that I need to give a "special" rate (eg. lower) to someone who has NEVER seen me before or spent a dollar on me..

What I cant STAND..is someone that has NEVER visited with me in the past and has the audacity of asking me for a discount and or half off....SMDH
Word! I just love the ones who ask if you offer something you don't, like half hours or 15 min. Ummm if I did, don't you think it would be listed somewhere on a 10 page website?
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I never bargain or haggle on a lady's rates. Either I accept the offer as stated or I don't call her. There are a lot of ladies that never get a call for one reason or another.

In another thread, someone asked how the hobby has changed. I couldn't provide data, but it is my perception (perception is reality) that when I started in the hobby, ladies tended to run specials every so often. I don't know what motivated them to do that, but they did. These days, very few ladies run specials. Do I look for them? Yes. But I haven't been able to take advantage of one in a long time.

And since I'm likely to never be anyone's regular (explanations in other threads abound), I don't anticipate being offered a special by anyone. I can imaging being teased about one (it has happened openly here), but never offered one seriously.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't search for specials and never expect one. It is a nice touch when I am offered one though. I've never haggled a lady on her rates. Even the one that I had a disagreement with I still gave her what she asked. I don't generally ask what a lady offers unless it can't be found anywhere such as site, reviews ect. ect... Sometimes you need to ask in order to avoid wasting either's time. But I don't ever ask rates. It's not that hard to find out. Generally if "rates" can't be found somewhere I'll ask where to look in order to find them. How they answer is up to them.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post

Well Said

Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #14
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I tried random specials when it was slow in December, and I've offered several different packages that technically were below regular rates but they were only for multihour appointments. The repeat business just isn't there. But some of my regulars do get special treatment.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is someone offering Green Stamps?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women