Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #16
heresy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Anyone who would defend someone who has purposely deceived them--no matter how trivial--I think has clouded judgment. But to each their own; you all can determine how you want to dispose of your Benjamins. But would I drop them on someone who has used deceptive business practices? Hell no.

This, of course, is just my personal opinion. Maybe some "hobbyists" are aroused by lies, manipulation and deceit. Psychological BDSM, yes?
heresy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #17
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I guess you are talking about me. My judgement was clouded when I used backpage, and I'm not really defending anyone until now. I'm not colledge educated but I understand your last statement, and if I was looking for that kind of shit I would get married. I've read some of your glowing reviews in the past and know at least 2 of the girls are not exactly truthful about everything, but you didn't say anything about their problems in the review. I had hoped when we left aspd bullshit, we would be a more gentle and kinder group. I was trying to show that she does have good pics on legit sites and a lot of good reviews, just because one provider that has big tits want to cause problems with another with big tits, we should look at the angles before we throw stones. But since we haven't met I don't think your review is accurate about me. Also, I didn't review Lily so I didn't drop her on anyone.
Bimboknocker is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #18
heresy
Valued Poster

If you've had less than stellar experiences with girls I've reviewed positively, I'm sorry. However, the reason I didn't warn you of those alleged problems in my reviews is because, obviously, I didn't experience them during my respective sessions. Otherwise, I would have given you a heads-up. I don't think any review should be considered an exact indication of what to expect from a provider, only give a general idea.

It's not my intention to call you or anyone else out, only to help things go as smooth as possible for everyone on both sides (i.e. the reason for communities like this one). And I think when a hobbyist defends a provider who has been deceptive merely because he has a personal affinity for her, it sets a bad precedent that, in the long run, won't benefit anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimboknocker View Post
I guess you are talking about me. My judgement was clouded when I used backpage, and I'm not really defending anyone until now. I'm not colledge educated but I understand your last statement, and if I was looking for that kind of shit I would get married. I've read some of your glowing reviews in the past and know at least 2 of the girls are not exactly truthful about everything, but you didn't say anything about their problems in the review. I had hoped when we left aspd bullshit, we would be a more gentle and kinder group. I was trying to show that she does have good pics on legit sites and a lot of good reviews, just because one provider that has big tits want to cause problems with another with big tits, we should look at the angles before we throw stones. But since we haven't met I don't think your review is accurate about me. Also, I didn't review Lily so I didn't drop her on anyone.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #19
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me make myself clear Bimboknocker. I have nothing against Lily and I am not one to throw stones as you put it. The ones who know me will tell you that I am more then fair to everyone even when they are not exactly fair to me.

I posted what I did for the purpose of information. I have never used a picture that wasnt of myself. Because of the problems yourself alluded to in the above post I do believe that all providers should use real pictures of themselves in all areas in which they post. Anything else in unacceptable.

Im sure Lily is a nice girl and a good provider that is not for me to judge . I only posted the truth.

I like you agree that I was hoping for gentler kinder group here however the truth still needs to be stated.

Now with that said and on a lighter note lol I am now taking volunteers to help move next weekend lmao Just joking
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #20
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

BK, I'm not sure that I would agree with you in saying that "one provider that has big tits want to cause problems with another with big tits". The way I read kittendd's post is that she noticed that one of the photos in an older ad appears to come from somewhere else. I don't think that kittendd was trying to "start something".

Yes, the photo is "uncool", but it's possible Lily may not have been aware of how much. My understanding is that she's fairly new to being a provider. Looking in P411, she has different photos... perhaps she just neglected to change out the old one?

In any case, I would suggest that we all just give each other the benefit of the doubt here.
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #21
heresy
Valued Poster

I'm not sure what tit size has to do with anything. That said, I prefer smaller ones, so clearly I don't have a dog in this fight.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #22
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I am a new provider, and I'd be devastated if my family ever found out. Many of them would seriously never speak to me again. I'm comfortable posting real pictures of myself on more specialty sites, like P411, but out in the public sites that some people just look at for fun, like CL and BP, I choose not to. I know for a fact that one of my cousin's scrolls through there for entertainment purposes only because he thinks some of the ads are funny.

I'd hardly call it deceptive though considering the picture is of a curvy plus size model with a big booty and blond hair--which is exactly what I am. It's not as if I put a picture of a size 2 swimsuit model up there and called it me. I specifically looked for a photo i could use that represented my actual body type, so definitely was not out to deceive anybody. And like Lookin4 mentioned, I think my reviews speak for themselves.

I happen to be going in and having professional photos taken next week for my new website. Problem solved
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #23
heresy
Valued Poster

While I haven't seen Lily personally, I've talked with her several times and read her many reviews. And I have no doubt she's the real deal and had good intentions when posting the photo in question. I was merely speaking out generally against anyone who posts false photos and, even worse, those who will defend them. Just think it sets a bad precedent, nothing personal against anyone specifically.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #24
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lily I have the same problem I have a very very normal life outside of this. One that if I am found out could cause alot of problems but even a new provider I still have always used accurate and real pictures of myself.

I do agree that your reviews speak for themselves but once again the post for information purposes
Old 01-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #25
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Heresy. I wasnt trying to cause problems or start something when I posted it. I think we all agree that providers should use real pictures when advertising.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #26
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I think anytime a provider calls another provider out on a board that has nothing to do with what happens on CL or BP..it looks bad on all involved..

fake pics are not cool..the pics while they don't have to show faces, tats that would identify you etc..should always be of you..

PROVIDERS--shouldn't attempt to notify communities of OLD ads that contain what they believe to be fake pics.. its tacky and makes providers look desperate in my humble opinion.. I don't see how that was "alerting" anyone since (while i haven't researched it) have no knowledge of their being doubts about lilly's appearance. Give the info to a mod, post a "what if" discussion..but what happens on CL or BP are of no consequence unless that provider is on this board misrepresenting herself..that and it shouldn't be done by a provider..

I could post speculations, truths or not about any provider..it usually comes across as trying to hurt her business..just saying..that might not have been the intention..but still

is the community now safe because this was brought to light? was they in harms way before? were there reasons this info needed to be shared due to hobbyiest getting screwed on dates with her?

Its stuff like this that surely won't continue to make its way into this new board (which i am loving by the way).. yes fake pics I CAN'T STAND..its tacky and unprofessional..and makes me believe people are hiding something..but if no one is noticing upon meeting her that those pics are blatantly fake..no one was harmed and if she isn't doing it now, then its a past issue thats a moot point at this stage..

just my opinion
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #27
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well, truth in advertising is hard to come by in any industry these days. It makes sense to me that since we engage in an activity outside the social norm, that usual social rules will be spottily adhered to. The whole concept of the GFE implies a fantasy of passionate connection that does not exist except in the mind of the client. We are willing to pay a bit more for this to girls who are willing to offer it. All providers do not offer it because it is harder to do.
At the center is a falsehood, so the fact that little white lies will crop up is inescapable. The most important thing is that the client is satisfied with the illusion. I have never heard of a magician who was condemned because he deceived his audience as long as the audience enjoyed the show.
Ms. Lily, I enjoy your show,and I knew the billboard featured another star.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #28
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

From what I have read about Lily, she seems to be a great provider with honest intentions. She has developed quite a following recently. I believe her when she says that she was just trying to maintain privacy and not attempting to deceive the hobby world. However, I still do not support the use of fake photos, even if the chosen photo looks a lot like you. Just put your own ass on the BP posting. I doubt that your cousin has studied your ass long enough to be able to identify you with a small pic such as this one. If your cousin stares at your ass that much, well... that's a whole other issue.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #29
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by willro View Post
From what I have read about Lily, she seems to be a great provider with honest intentions. She has developed quite a following recently. I believe her when she says that she was just trying to maintain privacy and not attempting to deceive the hobby world. However, I still do not support the use of fake photos, even if the chosen photo looks a lot like you. Just put your own ass on the BP posting. I doubt that your cousin has studied your ass long enough to be able to identify you with a small pic such as this one. If your cousin stares at your ass that much, well... that's a whole other issue.

we are in arkansas correct?

I joke I joke..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #30
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Deanna if you go back and look at this I titled this as "something interesting" It was not labled as an alert (it was a current bp ad) nor was it my intention to call another provider out. This posting was meant as information only. This posting wasnt about questioning about Lilys provider status but about sharing information with the community as a whole.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women