Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160816
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35544
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2022, 08:40 AM   #1
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36
Default We’re getting into Treason territory….

The FBI was spying on a sitting President on the basis of information it knew to be false.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 08:41 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Horse manure. As always.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 08:43 AM   #3
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 08:47 AM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Old 04-16-2022, 09:21 AM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

We're thinking along the same lines this morning. I'm thinking of another big flip. As a conservative, I have believed in the concept of law and order being the best way for society to move forward. The police, imperfect as they are, are working for the greater good. That includes the more elite people like the FBI and such. The left hated law enforcement going back to the 40s. Now, we see police acting defensively, closing ranks to protect themselves and who can blame them. Every leftish DA, Mayor, and politician has put a target on their backs and a price on their heads. Same old problem for the cops, who can they trust and who is going to fuck them. We see the headlines about the FBI setting people up in Michigan, DC, Florida, Arizona, and New York. People are getting fucked. Female veterans, ranchers, working guys, and even famous billionaires. Who is safe from these people? The left, in a great flip, loves law enforcement now. LE is doing things that the left used to abhor but now they cheer.
I have written many times about where the Nazis found people willing to be so brutal to other human beings. We're starting to find out. The most awful practices are being exposed and we find leading members of the left pushing for more. We hear leftists demanding more draconian measures. We're looking at future camp guards. We even have a couple right here on this site. This is not a joke or some outrageous claim. I do think that they are here and they know who they are. I suggest that everyone get a couple of the play or see the movie adaptation "GOOD" with Viggo Mortensen.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 11:31 AM   #6
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Too many words for two paragraphs. Break it up, and remember to return twice after each.

I'll check out some clips of "Good" with Viggo Mortgensen.

Might I suggest another great "film" with Viggo: Eastern Promises.

Film in quotes as I think it's more theatrical than incisive.

Pinkies up!

Good morning to you too.
Old 04-16-2022, 11:56 AM   #7
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

My Democrat friend called me last night and said he was "shocked" at what he was hearing about this "Hunter laptop story" and that he hadn't heard any of this before. I said yes you did because I told you all of this 1 1/2 years ago but since ABC and the New York Times ( his primary sources for news ) put this down as "Russian dis-information", promulgated by Republicans to hurt Joe Biden and not only would not discuss it in their news, the social media platforms would ban anybody from discussing the story.

Then I explained the Sussman story and true to form, he said, "I haven't heard any of this". This is the battle Conservatives have on their hands but thankfully "it's all coming out now" but what if anything the asshole Merrick Garland will do with it is anybodies guess.

How in the world could an Attorney General not assign a Special Prosecutor to look into the Biden family after knowing the content of that laptop and testimony from at least one business partner of Hunter, Tony Bobulinski?

But if Garland won't, the new Republican House surely will. It's only a matter of time now.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 11:57 AM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Gonna need a bigger barrel to hold all those salty tears

I'm guessing nobody recalls the Ruskie chick trying to peddle Hillary dirt, only to find out she was trying to get the Maginsky act whacked. First and foremost, how the hell did she get the travel visa to the US? She was previously banned from entering the US. Secondly, what are the chances that the Ruskie gal or one of her entourage would be carrying a Ruskie phone?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 12:17 PM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

when dimocrat presidents want to "fundamentally change" america

and when dimocrats vote for that

when dimocrats hate the constitution, the separation of powers, a senate, two senators from each state, the electoral college

when they deny inalienable rights and detest free speech and consider the constitution malleable and open to whatever they wish

when they break their oath's of office to protect and defend the constitution and refuse to defend american citizens and our borders

well aren't they already in treasonous territory?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #10
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
when dimocrat presidents want to "fundamentally change" america

and when dimocrats vote for that

when dimocrats hate the constitution, the separation of powers, a senate, two senators from each state, the electoral college

when they deny inalienable rights and detest free speech and consider the constitution malleable and open to whatever they wish

when they break their oath's of office to protect and defend the constitution and refuse to defend american citizens and our borders

well aren't they already in treasonous territory?

nope
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 12:37 PM   #11
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
My Democrat friend called me last night and said he was "shocked" at what he was hearing about this "Hunter laptop story" and that he hadn't heard any of this before. I said yes you did because I told you all of this 1 1/2 years ago but since ABC and the New York Times ( his primary sources for news ) put this down as "Russian dis-information", promulgated by Republicans to hurt Joe Biden and not only would not discuss it in their news, the social media platforms would ban anybody from discussing the story.

Then I explained the Sussman story and true to form, he said, "I haven't heard any of this". This is the battle Conservatives have on their hands but thankfully "it's all coming out now" but what if anything the asshole Merrick Garland will do with it is anybodies guess.

How in the world could an Attorney General not assign a Special Prosecutor to look into the Biden family after knowing the content of that laptop and testimony from at least one business partner of Hunter, Tony Bobulinski?

But if Garland won't, the new Republican House surely will. It's only a matter of time now.
Bet he had never heard of this either............
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 01:53 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Horse manure. As always.

is this another DA NILE post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Too many words for two paragraphs. Break it up, and remember to return twice after each.

I'll check out some clips of "Good" with Viggo Mortgensen.

Might I suggest another great "film" with Viggo: Eastern Promises.

Film in quotes as I think it's more theatrical than incisive.

Pinkos up!

Good morning to you too.

sounds about right for you ..

Critical reception

The film was poorly received by critics, and its release was limited.[2] On Rotten Tomatoes it has a 33% rating based on 72 reviews. The site's consensus reads: "Though ambitious, Good stumbles in the transition from stage to screen, and Mortensen's performance isn't enough to cover its flaws".[3] Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 40 out of 100 based on 16 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".[4] Historian Frank McDonough praised the film, recommending it on the historical podcast 'We Have Ways of Making You Talk'.[5]
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 02:35 PM   #13
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

That's nice but I did dramaturgy on the play and spoke with the son of the author.
Old 04-16-2022, 03:53 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I'm guessing nobody recalls the Ruskie chick trying to peddle Hillary dirt, only to find out she was trying to get the Maginsky act whacked. First and foremost, how the hell did she get the travel visa to the US? She was previously banned from entering the US. Secondly, what are the chances that the Ruskie gal or one of her entourage would be carrying a Ruskie phone?
... She and her people were being used to "connect" Trump
to Alfa Bank. ... But Don Jr. surely smelled a rat.

The so-called "Hillary Dirt" (and it wasn't gonna be much)
never came up. The Russians there then quickly switched
to the Maginsky thing once they understood the meeting
was being openly recorded.

... I don't think the FBI can afford to cover for the sorry
likes of Sussman, Perkins-Coie and Hillary any longer.

The FBI and DOJ you lads got here surely needs a
COMPLETE Overhaul - but seeing-as that's not likely, the
FBI/DOJ can at least attempt to regain SOME credibility
and trust back with the American people by punishing
the corrupt wrong-doers who did this to Trump.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 04:04 PM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually, when you look at things with 20/20 hindsight, this is treason. The definition is "providing aid and comfort to the enemy" in time of war. Now, Russia is our enemy and there is a "war". It's not a war with us but an unofficial ally. This opportunity was brought about by the illegal shenanigans of Hillary and her allies in Justice. Time to remind you. When Bill and Hillary took office back in 1993, the first and only department that they completed 100% of the nominations for was the justice department.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women