Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Questions for the staff - North and East Texas
Questions for the staff - North and East Texas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
SimpleGuy62
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default How to Post a Review for an ASP

Can anyone explain to me how to post a review for an ASP on this site?
SimpleGuy62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I see that you have already figured out how to do this.

Please read this thread

Read before posting a Review

It will help to clarify for you the type of content that is expected in a review to get Premium Access credit. The area labeled comments referenced in the thread is The Rest Of The Story in the review.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #3
IQUITNOW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

So...is the review rated strictly on content, or are there style points as well? I wrote a review (first and last) that answered all the pertinent questions (rate, location, contact info, etc) as well as a brief description of events (although Brief, it completely covered all the events that took place). What the review lacked was style. I did not use any flair or loin-stirring adjectives/descriptions; however, I did tell my fellow seekers of pleasure what was offered, what I paid for it and that I would do it again. I did not think anymore was necessary. It's not the refusal of Premium Access that put me off of writing any further reviews. It's the fact that the reviews are subjectively "judged" on more than just content. Just my perspective...
IQUITNOW is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Matador
Account Disabled

ROS details are very important. If your list of activities reveal more details on what took place than what ROS does, then the ROS misses the point entirely.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
IQUITNOW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
ROS details are very important. If your list of activities reveal more details on what took place than what ROS does, then the ROS misses the point entirely.
Even though the review gave ample information about the provider, the session length and cost, a very good description of activities and the thumbs up that the provider is worth visiting again....it stills falls short of a subjective review.

So this begs to ask the question...what is the real reason for a review if not to be an informative prose (which my review was) on a provider in order to steer some poor bastard (like me) in the right direction?

Certainly it must be something else...
Old 02-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yknot View Post
Even though the review gave ample information about the provider, the session length and cost, a very good description of activities and the thumbs up that the provider is worth visiting again....it stills falls short of a subjective review.

So this begs to ask the question...what is the real reason for a review if not to be an informative prose (which my review was) on a provider in order to steer some poor bastard (like me) in the right direction?

Certainly it must be something else...
Who knows, but remember, there are other sites to leave reviews on if you don't like this one. I always let my clients know they can and should leave reviews for me on on other review sites and/or forums.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
Matador
Account Disabled

If you actually READ the linked thread I gave above and try to UNDERSTAND what is expected, you would have all the answers to the questions that you are posting.

Read before posting a Review

All the answers are contained in that thread. How about giving the thread a solid read?

Quote:
Part II This is the area where you will tell us about the activities you enjoyed or did not enjoy. Being graphic is not a requirement, being accurate is. Tell us in your own words in a way you are comfortable writing how the ' playtime' went. Was the kissing light or was it deep with tongue? How was her reaction to DATY? What positions did you enjoy? Tell us how her BJ was, was it sloppy and wet? Did she use lotions or oils for a HJ? Were multiple positions enjoyed? Were multiple bells allowed? Did the session seem to flow naturally or did the session seem to be scripted and/or mechanical on her end? As you can see there are many topics to cover. A good way to decide where to start here is to ask yourself if it was you reading the review, what would you want to know? Most likely others reading your review will want to know the same thing you would want to read or know. One way to start writing reviews is to simply take the activities you listed in the review form and describe them in greater detail. That would be a good start and as you become more comfortable writing you can expand this middle section and also start to develop new writing styles.
Your list of activities

Activities: Total GFE, DFK (a lot!), fondling, BBBJx3, DATY, Mish, K9, BBBJ, 69...I lose track after that

Where is the greater detail that you are supposed to give about the listed activities? Your list provides more detail than the ROS does. There were NO DETAILS given for these BBBJx3, DATY, Mish, K9, BBBJ, 69. You told us the rest of activities were not something you wanted to do because I guess it was too much writing to do for you. For comparison, there are some guys who actually write shorter ROS sections than yours, but they fill the paragraph with lots of details describing all the activities. They usually knock the review out of the ballpark and you will too as soon as you follow the guidelines provided in that thread.

If you want to amend the ROS so that it meets the guidelines, you are welcome to send a PM with the new ROS version. I will edit the review to provide the details and you can then get credit for it.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
IQUITNOW
Valued Poster

Thanks for your time and consideration. I will leave the review as it stands, because I feel it gives an ample description of activities and leaves the reader with enough information to make a decision; therefore, any more information would simply be redundant. Thank you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women