Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2019, 09:11 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
One should decry this abuse no matter the party affiliation.

I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton because they have no morals and will glady profit from their positions.

But Flynn basically did a quid pro quo. If it was up to me, he'd be shot as an example for others.

Judge Sullivan, who you erroneously thought would give Flynn a pass seemed to agree with me to just what a POS Flynn is.

Nothing will ever be fixed in this country politically as long as folks have your attitude.
Not as long as there is evident and obvious discrimination based on political association. Until dim-retards are prosecuted for crimes that are selectively enforced against the Trump administration, Flynn gets a pass from me. And the "lying" charge is complete and utter bullshit. Flynn will be exonerated.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:10 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Not as long as there is evident and obvious discrimination based on political association. Until dim-retards are prosecuted for crimes that are selectively enforced against the Trump administration, Flynn gets a pass from me. And the "lying" charge is complete and utter bullshit. Flynn will be exonerated.
So Flynn can betray his country for a few shekels and you're okay with it...

Got it.

No wonder this country is so fucked up.

And Flynn may get pardoned by that Dictator loving Trump...but that would be a far cry from an exoneration
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:20 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So Flynn can betray his country for a few shekels and you're okay with it...

Got it.

No wonder this country is so fucked up.

And Flynn may get pardoned by that Dictator loving Trump...but that would be a far cry from an exoneration
Flynn didn't "betray" anything. He failed to follow the law when acting as a lobbyist for a foreign government, quite unlike hildebeest who took Russian money while signing away 11% of the United State's uranium reserves to Russia. Then there's the actions she took to enhance the interests of Libyan businessmen while Secretary of State -- documented in her e-mail exchanges with Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal. Team Mueller gave Podesta a pass on the same activities that it's holding over Flynn's head; yet, Team Mueller adamantly doesn't term Flynn a traitor as you do. You would imagine that after Team Mueller has spent so much of your tax dollars you would appreciate and accept as fact what they are telling you. Flynn is NOT a traitor.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:35 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

As much as I do not care for Clinton....she testified before Congress under oath. Let us see Trump fo the same!

Flynn betrayed his country , especially as an ex Military by selling his soul to Turkey for a few bucks. The guy backed a coup in Turkey only to swap sides a few months later.

Be like a US Commander to praise Castro right after the Bay of Pigs and offering to turn over Batista.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:43 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your position is clearly in support of a convicted liar and accused traitor. All this poisonous fruit talk is a load of bullshit with Zero evidence to support it. Even though you dont know your stuff Im giving you a free pass.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:49 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Flynn is not legally a traitor, just like OJ is not legally a murderer.

But the judge, like I , thought he deserved a much harshher sentence than wtf Muller was asking .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:57 AM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

But the judge, like I , thought he deserved a much harshher sentence than wtf Muller was asking .
I agree but he is legally a convicted LIAR. Factually speaking LL and IB are defending a convicted Liar. I agree with the Judge
Old 01-14-2019, 12:00 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
As much as I do not care for Clinton....she testified before Congress under oath. Let us see Trump fo the same!

Flynn betrayed his country , especially as an ex Military by selling his soul to Turkey for a few bucks. The guy backed a coup in Turkey only to swap sides a few months later.

Be like a US Commander to praise Castro right after the Bay of Pigs and offering to turn over Batista.
Neither hildebeest nor her people were put under oath when they were questioned by the FBI, but Comey did testify, under oath, that hildebeest lied -- under oath -- before Congress -- and not a damn thing has happened to her for lying. So fuck the double-standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Your position is clearly in support of a convicted liar and accused traitor. All this poisonous fruit talk is a load of bullshit with Zero evidence to support it. Even though you dont know your stuff Im giving you a free pass.
Your position is tied to a warrant obtained by a false affidavit -- a ODUMBO GOVERNMENT LIE -- and a bogus, lying claim claim that Flynn is a traitor. And between the Odumbo regime and Flynn, I damn sure know which is a worse abuse of power.

Quote:

OJ was accused of murder by the prosecuting team; whereas, in Flynn's case, BOTH the prosecutors and the defense say Flynn isn't a traitor. Your example doesn't support argument.

Quote:
I agree but he is legally a convicted LIAR. Factually speaking LL and IB are defending a convicted Liar. I agree with the Judge
You're defending criminal abuse of government power at the highest levels.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:07 PM   #39
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Neither hildebeest nor her people were put under oath when they were questioned by the FBI, but Comey did testify, under oath, that hildebeest lied -- under oath -- before Congress -- and not a damn thing has happened to her for lying. So fuck the double-standards.

You're position is tied to warrant obtained by a false affadavit -- a ODUMBO GOVERNMENT LIE -- and a bogus, lying claim claim that Flynn is a traitor. And between the Odumbo regime and Flynn, I damn sure know which is a worse abuse of power.

OJ was accused of murder by the prosecuting team; whereas, in Flynn's case, BOTH the prosecutors and the defense say Flynn isn't a traitor. Your example doesn't support argument.

You're defending criminal abuse of government power at the highest levels.
Summary: Michael Flynn is a convicted Liar. IB Hankering defends him
Old 01-14-2019, 12:13 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Summary: Michael Flynn is a convicted Liar. IB Hankering defends him

Summary: The lying charge is a bogus process charge dependent on a fraudulent affidavit and an illegal warrant.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:16 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]Neither hildebeest nor her people were put under oath when they were questioned by the FBI, but Comey did testify, under oath, that hildebeest lied -- under oath -- before Congress -- and not a damn thing has happened to her for lying. So fuck the

Clinton was put under oath by Congress. I'd settle for Trump doing the same.

Neither Clinton or Trump has been put inder oth by the FBI....I'd settle if both would.

As to Flynnn...the judge damn sure thought he was guilty. The prosecutor thinks he is guilty of lying like a dog.

And one has to really take a close look at the treason statue to make sure Flynn isn't guilty of that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:21 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Clinton was put under oath by Congress. I'd settle for Trump doing the same.

Neither Clinton or Trump has been put inder oth by the FBI....I'd settle if both would.

As to Flynnn...the judge damn sure thought he was guilty. The prosecutor thinks he is guilty of lying like a dog.

And one has to really take a close look at the treason statue to make sure Flynn isn't guilty of that.
Team Mueller put Trump under oath with the questionnaire. The FBI DIDN'T put Flynn under oath but charged him with lying anyway -- after they told him he didn't need a lawyer present. Team hildebeest lied their fucking asses off as attested to by Comey in testimony before Congress, and neither Comey nor the FBI did a damn thing to them. Fuck the dim-retard double-standards.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:35 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Team Mueller put Trump under oath with the questionnaire. The FBI DIDN'T put Flynn under oath but charged him with lying anyway -- after they told him he didn't need a lawyer present. Team hildebeest lied their fucking asses off as attested to by Comey in testimony before Congress, and neither Comey nor the FBI did a damn thing to them. Fuck the dim-retard double-standards.
You are leaving out quite a bit... lokehow close to elections , the fbi and doj do not want the appearance of influencing elections
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 01:43 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

So both Trump and Clinton as candidates got treated with kid gloves.

Flynn as an ex Military knew better than to be lying to the fbi and damn sure knew better than to talk about how good the Turkish dictator needed to be overthrown and after a few bucks from Turkey turn around and praise the Muslim dictator!

That is wht Flynn should be thrown under the jail.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 02:12 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are leaving out quite a bit... lokehow close to elections , the fbi and doj do not want the appearance of influencing elections
You mean like how Comey deliberately and consciously chose to ignore his legal counselor's advice in choosing not to charge hildebeest with any crimes for mishandling classified intel?

Quote:
So both Trump and Clinton as candidates got treated with kid gloves.

Flynn as an ex Military knew better than to be lying to the fbi and damn sure knew better than to talk about how good the Turkish dictator needed to be overthrown and after a few bucks from Turkey turn around and praise the Muslim dictator!

That is wht Flynn should be thrown under the jail.
According to those who interviewed Flynn, he didn't lie. Team Mueller used inevitable bankruptcy to extort that confession from Flynn. The FBI has yet to release the original 302s for an honest view of what happened.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women