Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Strip Club - Austin
Encounters - Strip Club - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 07:17 PM   #1
Shade Tree
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Strip club observations

The main reason Palazzio sucks compared to P10 North, Yellow Rose, etc., in my observation, is that they try and hold you up for 500 for a booth with a sheer curtain. You can get the same thing at the Rose or P10 for 100. It’s ridiculous. Yes, you can negotiate them down especially on a slow night, but 500 is the sticker price.

I was in a “cabana” the other night in P10. This chick has my dick out and is alternating SS with HJ and butt crack strokes. It was pretty hot. But every so often, she glances furtively over her shoulder, mumbles something about a manager, and covers up junior with my shirt. It’s like intermission. And I never see a manager. Plus, I’m pretty sure there are people fucking and sucking in the other booths, so I seriously doubt the manager gives a shit about me having my dick out.

And I realize I have encountered this exact same behavior, looking around for the manager and pulling your shirt over your dick from other strippers in the past, and I have never seen the manager in those situations. I don’t know if this is part of a routine to drag out then process or if it’s just dick police paranoia, but it definitely seems to be a thing.

Here’s my 5 categories of ITC dances:

Category V —These will fuck you or suck you in the club. Nuff said.

Category IV—See above. These girls will take your dick out, give you a hand job, lean over with spit to simulate a blow job, stripper slide, etc., etc. Occasional time outs for manager checks Full two way contact usually. Tip expected if not demanded.

Category III—Sensual dance with lots of grinding and rubbing your Johnson thru your pants. Can lead to climax. At 20/song, one of the world’s best bargains.

Category II—Standard lap dance with very little dick contact. Lot’s of dancing in front of you. Little two way contact.

Category I—Your basic air dance with no touching. This fortunately is almost extinct in Texas. No one ever gets more than one of these.
Shade Tree is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:48 PM   #2
weinstein
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

I was in Orlando last week and got a category 1 dance. I was like, wtf? She had nipple covers they were so thin I didn’t realize they were there until I grabbed for them. What’s the fucking point?
weinstein is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:07 PM   #3
fidelito
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I've experienced the same thing (cat 4). The fear of the manager feels pretty staged most of the time, like a way to play up the danger to get you to pay more $$ for such "special treatment" IMO. I just play it cool and shrug off the manager, and suggest he can watch if he's into that :-)
fidelito is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:45 AM   #4
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

My GF and I were in a strip club in downtown ABQ once while a stripper was in full blown cat 4 on me, helped by my GF, in a secluded area seemingly set-up for the purpose. Another dancer comes along and speaks quickly to our entertainer. We are then informed the manager was inviting us to his office. Not knowing if LE was in there with him, or was he wanting a tip to allow it to continue further, or maybe wanting to be part of it (GF is hotter than any stripper), we bailed out the front door since none of those potential scenarios appealed to us.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:39 PM   #5
Shade Tree
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I love the ABQ story. That’s a classic. I love hearing good SC stories.

I shared this one on the Houston SC forum a year or so ago. I was at TMC in Houston. Saw a chick with a beautiful face and a great ass. Very sexy and relatively classy looking. I get a dance from her and she is touching me and saying all the right things. Saying she is going to do me in a VIP room, and it doesn’t even have to be the best VIP rooms. After some discussion with the manager, supposedly the other rooms weren’t as good blah blah blah, and I end up in the main vip room by the bar in the front. It was 500 which I hate paying but this chick was smoking hot, it was like her first time to dance in a while, and she wasn’t asking me for any certain amount. She told me that she gad a rich boyfriend who didn’t like her dancing but tolerated it so long as she followed the only real rule—don’t fuck any of the customers, which she was proceeding to do with me. So we got on these semi private couches on the back of the VIP room and have kind of a wonderful GFE. This girl is hot to trot. So she sits on me facing and we go to town.

Well immediately comes this guy and this stripper and they are standing against the wall but intruding our space. They’re maybe like 6 feet away with no barriers between them and us. And they are having an argument about money. But I can’t hear everything they are saying and the guys is just standing there wher he can see us fucking. He could be LE for all I know. So I maker her hop off and after all the excitement is over, we’re out of the mood. It turns out to be just some customer and stripper fighting over money owed.

So have to tip this lady generously because she did everything she was supposed to do, And we’re still horny so we take it to my hotel room, have hot sex and I tip her again.

Then we decide to see each other the next night which was going to be my last night in town. But she calls during work the next day, says she and her bf have had a fight about us (WTF!!!) and she is kicked out and can she go to my hotel room. I’m quickly getting a bad feeling about this but i go to the hotel and fuck her again before I send her on her way. Let me reemphasize the most important part that she was smoking hot.

Never saw her again
Shade Tree is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:48 PM   #6
austingeek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Had a class 5 at a nude club in Dallas. We discussed activities and price and go up to vip and don't even find a booth. She dances a little and then hits her knees and starts sucking. Another customer walking by have menthe thumbs up. A waitress walked past and said "damn girl, be careful". Apparently she got in a fight with her boyfriend and decided to go suck some dicks.

I call it a win.
austingeek is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 08:38 AM   #7
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

How many of you guys discuss what you want up front vs it just evolves? I haven’t had much luck the last year but don’t know which girls play and which don’t there’s been so much turnover
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women