Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2019, 06:58 AM   #211
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And all of the President's before him told the truth and never,ever misspoke in public or private? Do you really believe that?
Again, Trump lies or mis-states the truth on an almost daily basis. No other POTUS has come close to the number of false statements Trump has made. Just look what he's said regarding polls done recently on where he stands in 17 states. He ignorantly calls the polls "Fake News". Then he denies that a poll sponsored by Republicans shows him losing. Then he fires the polling company. Then he says a non-existent recent internal poll shows him winning in ALL states.

"The tweet in question also took aim at another news outlet, ABC News, for the title of its widely seen and cited George Stephanopoulos sit-down with Trump. That special, which is titled 30 Hours – Donald Trump and aired on ABC’s 20/20 — showed, among many other things, the former Clinton press secretary asking about Trump’s leaked internal polling that shows him trailing Dem challengers in 15 of 17 swing states. The president immediately denied that, saying on camera, “Those polls don’t exist.” "

So the polls don't exist yet he fires the polling companies. Total BS.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:54 AM   #212
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I get it now. You are quantifying the number of lies that a President makes. Well, we will never know the true number of lies and mistruths that other Presidents have made because the media was different back then --example - John F. Kennedy - the press gave him extreme latitude on his extra marital affairs. There was an unspoken rule to leave some of his private life alone. That no longer exsits in this world. And let's not forget J. Edgar Hoover who kept secrets on Presidents but I'll bet you he also gave them dirt on others to gain advantage. And I'll bet you those President's LOOKED TOO!!!!! It's human nature to do that.
I had alot of psych and cultural anthropology classes in college - it sure comes in handy now!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:01 AM   #213
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Really - you know that for a fact? The press was not around back then to report on that. So how do you really know that - and please, start with George Washington -you know, the one who chopped down the cherry tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Nobody has to the extent that Politifact states The Big Cheeto does.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:07 AM   #214
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh I get it now. You are quantifying the number of lies that a President makes. Well, we will never know the true number of lies and mistruths that other Presidents have made because the media was different back then --example - John F. Kennedy - the press gave him extreme latitude on his extra marital affairs. There was an unspoken rule to leave some of his private life alone. That no longer exsits in this world. And let's not forget J. Edgar Hoover who kept secrets on Presidents but I'll bet you he also gave them dirt on others to gain advantage. And I'll bet you those President's LOOKED TOO!!!!! It's human nature to do that.m
I had alot of psych and cultural anthropology classes in college - it sure comes in handy now!
I don't want to go back to JFK days. Just GWB days. That goes back to 2001-2009, not that long ago. I voted for GWB twice so I have no animosity towards him. I remember NO unfair media towards him. Why? He didn't come out with the ridiculous lies/mis-statements of facts that Trump does on an almost daily basis. There is just no comparison between Trump and other presidents. So yes, when the POTUS mismanages the truth on an almost daily basis, it carries a lot more negativity than doing it on occasion. THAT is why his approval rating is so low. Only Trump's base fails to see his lack of character.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:18 AM   #215
Low-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I keep hearing Nancy say our president is a liar, but she never specifies what those lies are; just like some members in these posts. I wish someone would clerify to me what lies they are talking about. And you can't use things like his promise to stop illegal immigration. It is the Dems who are preventing that, despite all his attempts to keep the promise. "Mexico will pay for the wall". That is truth if Congress will OK the trade deal with Mexico. The trillions we save from the old deal will more than pay for the wall. I didn't even call Obama a liar for saying I could keep my doctor. That happened because it was a bad bill to begin with and he didn't know what was in it. Trump may not be a saint and exaggerates a lot, but he has been more truthful than any president I've seen in my long lifetime. The Dems and their media buddies have told more lies about him than I can count and have been caught at it over and over. But I guess that is justified because they don't like him.
Low-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:26 AM   #216
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Again the reason you cannot compare
President's is because the media did not report everything the President's said Back then. Get it - what we know now about other President's lies ( the one's that have come to light)is only a fraction of what they really lied about because it was not reported. - No 24 hours --in your face - news channels.
Did you see the news the folks waiting for up to 44 hours in line waiting for Trump rally tickets? I think it's 100,000 people wanting tickets for a 20,000 seat arena. The amount of people who disapprove of Trump is truly shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't want to go back to JFK days. Just GWB days. That goes back to 2001-2009, not that long ago. I voted for GWB twice so I have no animosity towards him. I remember NO unfair media towards him. Why? He didn't come out with the ridiculous lies/mis-statements of facts that Trump does on an almost daily basis. There is just no comparison between Trump and other presidents. So yes, when the POTUS mismanages the truth on an almost daily basis, it carries a lot more negativity than doing it on occasion. THAT is why his approval rating is so low. Only Trump's base fails to see his lack of character.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:06 PM   #217
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No, Ellen, you are wrong on two counts.

Much of Trump's stupid lies/errors have nothing to do with how much or little the press covers him, they are lies/errors he puts out there himself in Tweets, etc.

And as far as when the press does cover him, that does not explain why he has so many more lies/errors per 100 words spoken.

The man is a pathalogical liar who does so even when he has no need to lie.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:03 PM   #218
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-T View Post
I keep hearing Nancy say our president is a liar, but she never specifies what those lies are; just like some members in these posts. I wish someone would clerify to me what lies they are talking about. And you can't use things like his promise to stop illegal immigration. It is the Dems who are preventing that, despite all his attempts to keep the promise. "Mexico will pay for the wall". That is truth if Congress will OK the trade deal with Mexico. The trillions we save from the old deal will more than pay for the wall. I didn't even call Obama a liar for saying I could keep my doctor. That happened because it was a bad bill to begin with and he didn't know what was in it. Trump may not be a saint and exaggerates a lot, but he has been more truthful than any president I've seen in my long lifetime. The Dems and their media buddies have told more lies about him than I can count and have been caught at it over and over. But I guess that is justified because they don't like him.
First, there is no deal with Mexico that will bring in any significant amount of revenue to the U.S. treasury. The revised NAFTA, the USMCA, from what I can read, will aid a handful of milk producers in this country. If you have any information that predicts the U.S. government will make trillions that will pay for the wall, please supply that information.

I can give you many links to websites that point out the misrepresentations of facts that Trump makes on an almost daily basis.

All False statements involving Donald Trump

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/

Donald Trump and the Art of the Lie

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...f-the-lie.html

The Trump camp’s latest lies cannot obscure what’s now been exposed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8312a5da9541

100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.e247fd7207e8

Donald Trump lies more often than you wash your hands every day

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/polit...eck/index.html

Trump’s Prodigious Lying Threatens Our Democracy

Even after 10,000 falsehoods, many in the media find themselves unable to call a president who lies a liar.

https://www.thenation.com/article/tr...eric-alterman/

So Low-T, I ask you explore the few links I've provided (there are many more) and come to your own conclusions. Many Trump supporters like Ellen try to say "All presidents lie" and "The press treats Trump unfairly". Then I ask Trump supporters to point out how the press treated George W. Bush unfairly. No one can because GWB never recreated the truth like Trump does. This is NOT exaggeration.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:24 PM   #219
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again the reason you cannot compare
President's is because the media did not report everything the President's said Back then. Get it - what we know now about other President's lies ( the one's that have come to light)is only a fraction of what they really lied about because it was not reported. - No 24 hours --in your face - news channels.
Did you see the news the folks waiting for up to 44 hours in line waiting for Trump rally tickets? I think it's 100,000 people wanting tickets for a 20,000 seat arena. The amount of people who disapprove of Trump is truly shocking.
Ellen, we are talking about GWB. 2001-2009. The media has not changed that much since then. CNN was founded in 1980. Fox News in 1996. I started using the internet heavily in the mid 1990s. You don't want to compare GWB and Trump because Trump will be shown to be the person he is -- a man who will say whatever he thinks is appropriate at the time despite the facts that come back to bite him in the ass.

We all know that the Trump base will come out to support him. You do realize that the 100,000 ticket request number came from Trump. No verification. I can make an online request for tickets. Trump is the one who claimed that 69,000 requested tickets to attend his rally in El Paso, Texas in February. Trump claimed 10,000 were in the building although the building only holds 6,500 and authorities said that is how many people were in the building. Another lie. He also claimed that a total of 35,000 total attended the rally, inside and outside. The crowd estimate by police was in the 13,000 range. Another lie. And he claimed that the rally across town held by O'Rourke had "200-300 people" yet the estimated attendance there was somewhere between 7,000 and 15,000. Another lie.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:22 PM   #220
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You're awesome, SpeedRacer! Way to to put the smackdown on these Trumptards with facts and logic! We need to keep up the pressure. They're running out of excuses and places to hide.

There is a book called "Mein Kampf", written by a fascist named Adolf Hitler. This book is a playbook. It is instructions to fascists on how to become the establishment. In it, Hitler wrote "tell a bigger lie". He was telling his thrall to spread and pretend to believe in blatant lies. That is all that is necessary to keep the lie floating in the open marketplace of ideas. Doing that lends the lie legitimacy, and that's when you can push policy based on the lie.

This why Trumptards love that women are being raped and children are being starved to death in cages at the border. They believe the lies on immigration, because they want to implement harsh, racist solutions. They want that to be the punishment for brown people trying to get into the country.

This is why Trump lies, and his followers repeat the lies over and over.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:22 PM   #221
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You don't remember Dan Rather and his fake news Bush story. Off the top of my head - it had to do with Bush's National Guard duty. In fact, it left Rather's legacy in shreds it was so bad. I'll get links if you don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
First, there is no deal with Mexico that will bring in any significant amount of revenue to the U.S. treasury. The revised NAFTA, the USMCA, from what I can read, will aid a handful of milk producers in this country. If you have any information that predicts the U.S. government will make trillions that will pay for the wall, please supply that information.

I can give you many links to websites that point out the misrepresentations of facts that Trump makes on an almost daily basis.

All False statements involving Donald Trump

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/

Donald Trump and the Art of the Lie

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...f-the-lie.html

The Trump camp’s latest lies cannot obscure what’s now been exposed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8312a5da9541

100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team tracked false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.e247fd7207e8

Donald Trump lies more often than you wash your hands every day

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/polit...eck/index.html

Trump’s Prodigious Lying Threatens Our Democracy

Even after 10,000 falsehoods, many in the media find themselves unable to call a president who lies a liar.

https://www.thenation.com/article/tr...eric-alterman/

So Low-T, I ask you explore the few links I've provided (there are many more) and come to your own conclusions. Many Trump supporters like Ellen try to say "All presidents lie" and "The press treats Trump unfairly". Then I ask Trump supporters to point out how the press treated George W. Bush unfairly. No one can because GWB never recreated the truth like Trump does. This is NOT exaggeration.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:33 PM   #222
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I disagree. If twitter would of been around in Washinton's day he would of tweeted "I cannot tell a lie" and would of gotton roasted by social media. Why does everybody forget about the Cherry Tree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No, Ellen, you are wrong on two counts.

Much of Trump's stupid lies/errors have nothing to do with how much or little the press covers him, they are lies/errors he puts out there himself in Tweets, etc.

And as far as when the press does cover him, that does not explain why he has so many more lies/errors per 100 words spoken.

The man is a pathalogical liar who does so even when he has no need to lie.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:33 PM   #223
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Oh, you mean when Dan Rather told the TRUTH about Bush being suspended because he went AWOL?

To say nothing about the fact that he got his daddy to put him in the Air National Guard to avoid Vietnam (a coward and traitor, like all Republican presidents), he couldn't even be bothered to show up.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:37 PM   #224
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I'll close up the rally by saying "Damn, Trump is a rock star!"
For Trump supporters it's a great rally!
I'm sure the dems will have their rallys and rhetoric and it will be interesting to see the differences.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:41 PM   #225
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Stop --Before you embarrass yourself further -- google it. Google is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Oh, you mean when Dan Rather told the TRUTH about Bush being suspended because he went AWOL?

To say nothing about the fact that he got his daddy to put him in the Air National Guard to avoid Vietnam (a coward and traitor, like all Republican presidents), he couldn't even be bothered to show up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women