Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #31
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

I have done overnights with a couple of different ladies in Bangkok in the past. I am a very light sleeper so security wasn't a worry. Was nice to wake up next to them and hold each other, dress and go to breakfast, then come back and have a leisurely shower and sex in the morning. One young lady stayed with me until mid afternoon and we had a delightful time exploring and being together.
bigmiketwo is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 07:42 PM   #32
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Has to be with someone I've seen before and dont mind being around. Boundaries must be set beforehand.
The perfect overnight:
I come to your house/room. You cook a nice dinner (or we go out) and cuddle while watching a movie. Fun things happen until were both too exhausted to continue...falling asleep in each others arms.
Breakfast in bed & then a real breakfast
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:27 AM   #33
Katy Shaw
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 111678
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it all depends on the provider / client chemistry. I have done overnights, long vacations and etc . I enjoy them but I would not suggest such a long engagement till you have a strong base line connection with each other and both provider/client have full understanding of what lengthy appointments consist of.
Katy Shaw is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:04 AM   #34
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Overnights Are The Best...
��...theres more time to explore
Each other..��.
I've Had Several and have to be clear that not one was a negative experience. Some where with established clients & several with first time visiting out of state.

Never A Dull Moment..��

��Nicole
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:39 AM   #35
abaddon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

Yes, I love over night dates. I've done a dozen or so with my current and one other previous SB so that the date matched the donation for her tuition payment that I made for her. It rarely works to have a credit with the girl to apply to several dates. In that case especially, as the entire amount went to the Graduate School.

I hate the clock. I want no rushing.

Usually for me the overnighter involves a nice dinner. Hot tub. Lingerie. Drinks. One round in the evening and then my baby hears me snore all night and we go again in the morning. These dates are epic. Not only memorable. UNFORGETTABLE!

Usually I give her a $200 to $300 weekly allowance and I get a BJ date and a FS date. When I hit the $400 plateau for the week, that triggers the overnight qualification. Which is a helluva deal.
abaddon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:23 PM   #36
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

In the past, when younger, yes. It's fun to do it a couple times, get some good sleep then wake up and do it again, if she is GFE friendly.
But now that I am older, one pop and this old man is done for a few weeks.
I have had a lady come for an hour date, then stay overnight instead of going to a hotel, my offer, no threat of another boner any time soon. She was traveling from Ga. to Tx. We did our deed, we cleaned up and slept. Next morning I cooked her breakfast, smacked her on the ass and kissed her good bye. Great night, even though we only played for an hour. The talking and sleeping naked was comforting.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #37
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Just booked my first, with a first time lady. We seem to really hit it off via text so we both said "why not!".
69in2it69 is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:25 PM   #38
Thud736!
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Overnights Are The Best...
��...theres more time to explore
Each other..��.
I've Had Several and have to be clear that not one was a negative experience. Some where with established clients & several with first time visiting out of state.

Never A Dull Moment..��

��Nicole
Please come see me tonight. Email me brianf1978@yahoo.com
Thud736! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:29 PM   #39
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose7093 View Post
I’ve done overnights before, and I have enjoyed them. I realize that’s a long time for a lady to be on her game, so I usually have some downtime planned.

I have to know her some before considering. I personally think it is worth it, though I understand some question paying her to sleep.

What’s your thoughts? Done it, wouldn’t do it?

Ladies, is it difficult to be working that long? Do you like to sleep I. Your own bed? Would you do it with the right client?

I wouldn't have an aversion to spending the night with a provider, but I'd never pay for it. Has yet to happen.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:45 PM   #40
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I beg to differ Ed...
Already not my overnights😉😊😘🤗

I have had more overnights than I have Toes and fingers to count..😍😊.
All different of course, some included nut not limited to the following;
*Going out like retarded in love couples to Swingers bars, Dinner & Drinks,Concerts, Movies ( and not only to adult movie theaters ..although I insisted😁 one overnight in Florida was on the beach..even though he had a beachhouse..we where in a tent and too tipsy to walk back, another on a yacht...good freaking times..😍
the one that was maybe the one I will not want to do again was where he rented the "Submissive in a cage) I have entertained many DOMS and that cage was maybe the most uncomfy.)
I think If I have an Overnight again it will be the normal stuff, adult XXX fun & Actually getting to sleep on the bed..if we go to sleep😉&#128513
I truly enjoy having overnights with established clients & always up for a new adventure and making a new Sexy Friend in this lifestyle.

My last overnight was the most erotic and Sweetest😊..He prepared Veal (even though I cannot & will not eat babycow)& we cuddled and watched a Movie in between a lot of XXXFun😉😀.
I give a 👍to overnights and hope any of you both Providers & Hobbyist go for it after screening the hobbyist and researching the provider. A first date for an hour might help , but its really not the most important thing when deciding.
Trust me..lol I have met several Gentlemen the first night I was spending the night with them as a provider and had a Blast!!!

😘🤗Go for it..😈YOLO?
😀😂😅
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 10:08 AM   #41
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Friend and companion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Done it a few times.
Only with gals that I've been dating for a while and have had several multi-hour dates with.
Only works if both are up for actually sleeping together thing though, as both need to accept that they will need to let their shields at least partially down, as there is no way for folks to be on their game for that long. Which gets back to having previously dated at least few times.
Sleeping with a woman, and hanging out during personal time, will eventually wind up with the personal shield going down all the way. That is the difference between paying a lady to leave, and starting to cross over into a relationship. Do you now have a friend, who is also a woman, or just a fuck buddy?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:33 PM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
I wouldn't have an aversion to spending the night with a provider, but I'd never pay for it. Has yet to happen.
Is that like "I wouldn't be adverse to having a four course meal with wine at a Michelin 3-star restaurant but I wouldn't pay for it"?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:41 PM   #43
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

I like overnights with clients I meet before and I feel comfortable with.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 05:18 PM   #44
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Is that like "I wouldn't be adverse to having a four course meal with wine at a Michelin 3-star restaurant but I wouldn't pay for it"?

In life, I try my best to spend money on things that I find to be worthwhile. That being said, if a provider asked me to stay over, what possible reason would I have to say no? Because I have an obligation bright and early the next morning? Or because that's not the kind of thing I'd ever pay for?

Thus I would never approach a provider and ask for an overnight in exchange for compensation. If I ever have a provider offer it to me complimentary then I may choose to discuss the experience on this forum, though the identity of the woman would remain classified. In this particular case money has proven itself more valuable than time, because I can always choose to do something else while I'm awake or sleep by myself for free. I don't claim to represent other men, but personally I choose not to pay for "dates."
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 11:21 PM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You have every right to fell that way, and it doesn'tmake you a bad person in any way.

But I think the comparison still holds.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women