Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2019, 06:49 AM   #16
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbox View Post
What's SA stand for?
seeking arrangements
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:35 AM   #17
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We Pay them to leave
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:57 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

there are advantages to both ways of having a female companion.

but one disadvantage to providers/sugar babies that i think makes a big difference is true companionship. we all need friends and partners as we age (lots of research about that).

for example,
* when you wanna go on vacation for a couple of weeks, who is gonna go with you?
* when you wanna go to a movie/restaurant/museum/park/a walk on spur of the moment, who is gonna go with you?
* when you need someone to go w/ you to the outpatient clinic or hospital and drive you home cos you’re coming out of sedation, who is gonna go with you?
* when you wanna go to a family gathering to celebrate a wedding, graduation, birth, death, etc, who is gonna go with you?
etc etc etc

while there’s def arguments for a provider/sugarbaby being great for sensual/erotic/sexual delites,
i just dont think (or at least made aware) that a provider/sugarbaby is gonna be around long enough, be presentable enough, be into the experience enough, be willing to spend those times w/ you, etc.
and want to have those close intimate sharing of life experiences that you can relive/reminisce about yrs later. and if she’s quasi into it, how much is it gonna cost you?

we all have heard the headaches guys go thru w/ female friends, partners, wives. so, that option is not trouble free.

i think that, kinda like kcbachelor and ICU posted, if you can manage it well, it’s really a both/and situation (partner and provider/sugarbaby) not an either/or situation (partner or provider/sugarbaby).

i’ve been w/ my s.o. almost 40yrs and been cumsulting w/ providers (amps, agencies, indys) for 22yrs. knock on wood, she doesnt know. it will prolly be hell to pay if she does (the one aspect i wish i could chg).

if any if you guys have met some provider/sugarbaby that is more a life partner than a $$$ supported fuckbuddy, pls share your experience and costs. and what you and/or her did to get it past a tranactional level.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:50 AM   #19
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am Married nearly 45 years now. Some of it a bit rough and lots of it very nice, just like the traditional vows.

In that time I have hobbied infrequently . . .some times sessions were 18 to 24 months apart.

If I were suddenly (sadly) single, I do not think I would be looking for another life-partner ever again. I can attract age-appropriate women, but I really don't want to become emotionally involved with someone else.

This means that I would avoid the SD/SB scene due to the drama inherent in that. Instead, I would, from time to time, see different providers as circumstances and resources permit.

One fantasy might be me in an assisted living facility with a regular arrangement with an Agency. At intervals, I would be visited by someone from, say, "Visiting Angles". Often it would be just one of their regular assistant personnel. Other times, she would be from the agency.

Looking to die with a smile.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:28 PM   #20
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting read..��.
I must say that it is the very same for Providers weighing in P4P..or Civie XXXlovers..
Most definitely P4P.
Relationships are a challenging and weird for me, too many compromises.
However, every individual is Uniquely designed and I have found that the best relationships I have with Men are hobby related and Um im not sure whether to laugh or Cry!
������������������

Im very happy ALONE....
However need constant attention daily from various Delicious Men.
Im going to be sad when im forced to retire...��..that will be such a mundane lifestyle.

Once you have a taste its so hard to go back .
Im not hanging up this hat ..ever.
������������������������������ ����
��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:10 PM   #21
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Interesting read..��.
I must say that it is the very same for Providers weighing in P4P..or Civie XXXlovers..
Most definitely P4P.
Relationships are a challenging and weird for me, too many compromises.
However, every individual is Uniquely designed and I have found that the best relationships I have with Men are hobby related and Um im not sure whether to laugh or Cry!
I do not see that as a crying matter.

The games that people play, are difficult for some people to navigate.

My son has a learning disability, at 25 he begged me to allow him to build a cabin deep in the forest on the back side of my land, where he could live as a hermit. It requires a great effort for him to interface with other people. I fear that if he stopped practicing how to interface with others, he would get much worse at it, and eventually lost the skill entirely.

Personal inter-relations are much easier when done in a business manner.

Quote:
... Im not hanging up this hat ..ever.

Hallelujah my sister!

Praise the Lord

RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:07 PM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Is there a method for anyone to objectively grade our own looks?

I would guess myself to be a 5 or 6 in the looks department, but I really don't know.

You might feel ugly, but that is your own perception filtering what you see in the mirror. It is not objective.

You can not easily ask your friends, they are your friends. Of course they are going to say whatever it is that they think your mood wants to hear them say.
If that on a scale of 1 to 10: That would put you about average no mater which way is up or down. That is not all bad, just average.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #23
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
If that on a scale of 1 to 10: That would put you about average no mater which way is up or down. That is not all bad, just average.
I think that if people think they are a '10' it affects their worldview and poisons their relationships.

Likewise when people think they are a '1'. I have spoken with many people [both male and female] whose self-image is that they are a '1'. It has a very bad effect on their relationships.

It is much safer to assume that I am a '5'.

Besides, I know that if I were to rate a lady a '10' someone else might say she was a '4'. Each of us has a different opinion.

If I think of myself as a '5', I can then safely assume that some drunk girl somewhere might think I am a '10'.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women