Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Boston, Massachusetts > Coed Discussions - Boston
Coed Discussions - Boston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15240
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Bye bye CL

hi folks -- I read about this today: Craigslist has removed adult services from all US sites. each link is now replaced with a 'censored' image, with no link to anything. apparently, 18 state attorneys general sent an open letter to CL asking for the section to be taken down.

I wonder -- if it starts with CL, where else does it go?
kaitlin is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

I am sure backpage will be next. Too bad, while finding providers via these public ads is risky, it is fun to try them out from time to time.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely. And for providers, it's one of the only ways to get initial clients. Boards like this one and others won't make you a verified provider unless you have clients who can vouch for you, and, if not CL or BP, you can't get clients who can vouch for you without boards like these.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #4
MrInvisible
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

But Kaitlin, your status does not show you as a "verified provider," but could you post your services on these boards, effectively saying that you are a newbie?

I haven't read the provider rules, but I know that my hope would be that anyone using CL or BP would decide they need to "be safe" and get themselves over to a site like this one PDQ. It would seem to me like there must be some way they could let folks know what they were looking to do ... and then use the resulting business to get "verified."

Am I wrong about that?
MrInvisible is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default nope, you're spot on Mr. Invisible.

Hi Mr. Invisible,

No, I'm not a verified provider on here. I went through several steps in the process while in Austin, but kept hitting a significant road block and stopped trying. I am a relative newbie, and as such one of my top priorities has been safety (ergo the attempt at verified provider status).

You're absolutely right about the process used to get verified.

I don't use CL or BP anymore as I've developed a solid reputation independently, but I do maintain my website at kaitlinsgoodies.moonfruit.com which, like my email checking, has been a bit neglected as of late!

Happy new year,
Kait

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrInvisible View Post
But Kaitlin, your status does not show you as a "verified provider," but could you post your services on these boards, effectively saying that you are a newbie?

I haven't read the provider rules, but I know that my hope would be that anyone using CL or BP would decide they need to "be safe" and get themselves over to a site like this one PDQ. It would seem to me like there must be some way they could let folks know what they were looking to do ... and then use the resulting business to get "verified."

Am I wrong about that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women