Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

Obie lowered it all by himself ... he gets full credit

Yes he does!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, I think FastGoon has it right on this one.
After falling for your Nobel Prize prank, I think FastGoon should be called SlowGoon.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
. . . but people being people just like to bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, I think FastGoon has it right on this one.
Now we're gettin' somewhere!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

got a tropical storm in the gulf so there will be a price increase it is Obama's fault
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #20
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
got a tropical storm in the gulf so there will be a price increase it is Obama's fault
It'll be his fault the price will be going up (supply), and also his fault it's not going up higher (economy).

Tough to win under those rules.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I stopped and filled up with gasoline this morning and paid $3.18 a gallon. Yesterday the same service station was selling for $3.23 a gallon. I could not help but reflect upon the fact that a couple of months ago, the Far Right, Tea-Sipping, Wing-Nuts were complaining every day about the rising cost of gasoline and most were blaming it on Obama. Some even boldly predicted it would be up to $5 a gallon very soon, as if they were hoping that would soon be the case.

I am curious, since Obama was solely responsible (in your eyes) for the rising cost of gasoline a few months ago, are the Wing-Nuts planning to give the Prez a high-five for lowering the costs?

As for me, I am not naive enough to believe that he has much control either way. But you guys love to criticize Obama, thus I decided I would give you an opportunity to give the Prez a job well done for lowering the cost of gasoline!

No thanks are necessary, just a simple job well done to the Prez will suffice!
About 90% of the criticism lodged against Odumbo was turn-about criticism based on what Odumbo and Pelosi lodged against W. If you want to start listing hypocrites, Odumbo and Pelosi hold first and second place.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Has anyone other than me noticed that not one of the Right Wing Nuts has offered any praise for the President for the lower cost of gasoline even though at least a few of our highly partisan hacks were lambasting him a few months ago when the price was rising.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Has anyone other than me noticed that not one of the Right Wing Nuts has offered any praise for the President for the lower cost of gasoline even though at least a few of our highly partisan hacks were lambasting him a few months ago when the price was rising.
Yeah, right after you find and post where Odumbo and Pelosi praised W for getting gas prices down below $2.00 per gallon in late 2008.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, right after you find and post where Odumbo and Pelosi praised W for getting gas prices down below $2.00 per gallon in late 2008.
I remember driving To Yellowstone/Grand Teton during the summer of 2008 and clearly recall paying over $4 a gallon for gasoline. The $2 a gallon gasoline prices must have been during or after GW's economic policies caused the stock market to crash on September 15, 2008.

I do not believe W deserves much praise for bringing about the worst economic conditions in America since the Great Depression!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I remember driving To Yellowstone during the summer of 2008 and was paying well over $4 a gallon for gasoline. The $2 a gallon gasoline prices must have been well after GW's economic policies caused the stock market to crash on September 15, 2008.
You obviously couldn't find a quote from either Odumbo or Pelosi thanking W for the gift of lower gas prices at inauguration, could you, Big Turd? The national average price for unleaded hit $1.989 around 21 November 2008. And deflect as you might try, Big Turd, you cannot separate Slick Willie and the Dimocrat Congressional delegation from the housing bust. Their fingerprints are all over it.

Old 06-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You obviously couldn't find a quote from either Odumbo or Pelosi thanking W for the gift of lower gas prices at inauguration, could you, Big Turd? The national average price for unleaded hit $1.989 around 21 November 2008. And deflect as you might try, Big Turd, you cannot separate Slick Willie and the Dimocrat Congressional delegation from the housing bust. Their fingerprints are all over it.
I am not trying to deflect anything. I merely stated I paid over $4 a gallon for gasoline during the summer of 2008 while on a trip to Yellowstone National Park. That is a fact!

I further stated that GW's economic policies led this country into the worst economic conditions in America since the Great Depression. The exact date the stock market crashed was September 15, 2008, 7 1/2+ years after GW took office and Clinton left office. Those are also facts!

Those are the facts and quite frankly the facts are indisputable!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
But Obama said increasing the supply of oil has nothing to do with the cost of gas. Besides, according to Obama, all we need to do is tune up our cars and put more air in the tires. All this talk of drilling for more oil is moot. Within two years, we'll all be running our cars on unicorn tears and Pixie dust. We just need to trust Obama; he knows what's best for us.
First off, let me say what an asshole you are. You continue to mischaracterize statements made by those you envy and disagree with.
That being said, you demand to display your ignorance of the most obvious facts.

Tuning your car and keeping your tires at the correct pressure will save gas, period. Multiply that by 100 million you fucking moron!

Nothing you say or the number of dicks you swallow will change that.

What other bullshit will exit your mouth now?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's fun to watch the Obamatons go on overload! Libs say the damnedest things!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hey Tex. When you squeeze a douche bag like he b sucking, if you expect anything other than shitty water, you'll disapointed time and again.

He is a "negger" and will never be anything else.

A negger is someone who looks only for negative information regardless of it's source.
cog would be an example of a "negger lover".

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not trying to deflect anything. I stated I paid over $4 a gallon for gasoline during the summer of 2008. That is a fact! I further stated that GW's economic policies led this country into the worst economic conditions in America since the Great Depression. The exact date the stock market crashed was September 15, 2008, 7 1/2+ years after GW took office and Clinton left office. That also is a fact!

Those are the facts and they are indisputable!
More deflection from Big Turd. Big Turd, you obviously couldn't find a quote from either Odumbo or Pelosi thanking W for the gift of lower gas prices at inauguration. The national average price for unleaded hit $1.989 around 21 November 2008. http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/21/news..._gas/index.htm

As you say, Big Turd, "Those are the facts and they are indisputable!"

Big Turd, you cannot separate Slick Willie and the Dimocrat Congressional delegation from the housing bust. Their fingerprints are all over the whole stinking mess. Glass-Steagall was torpedoed with Slick Willie's signature.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women