Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47508
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2016, 08:39 AM   #1
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews
Default #Drain the swamp.....

I'm just gonna leave this here....I can't stop laughing.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Dikileaks.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 08:06 PM   #3
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

If she should somehow be elected the Republicans are lining up to impeach her.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:07 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

On what charges?

It was unfair for Trump to tell Americans it was OK to be assholes and the media to validate him.

I do not believe the "values" voters will turn out in force for Drumpf.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think one thing we can all agree is on is I will be so happy when this election is over. Just a few more days and then we can get back to the old standbys of food, cute puppies and kitties on the internet and off the ugliness that has permeated this election season. Can't wait for it to end.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:57 PM   #6
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I think one thing we can all agree is on is I will be so happy when this election is over. Just a few more days and then we can get back to the old standbys of food, cute puppies and kitties on the internet and off the ugliness that has permeated this election season. Can't wait for it to end.
Do you really think the Trump side will let the vote decide the election? The system is rigged. Trump has already said he will support the results of the vote next Tuesday -- if he wins. Not sure as to whether or not he was joking but from what I've seen of Trump supporters on ECCIE they will spend the next 4 years bitching and moaning if Clinton wins.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:13 PM   #7
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me - speaking as a big time Trump supporter - I will accept the election results and not bitch and moan about either. I would say congratulations to the winner.
When Trump talks about rigged elections he is not really serious. Basically, it buys him more free air time so it doesn't come out of his pocket he is a businessman after all-America has got to learn this stuff instead of spend,spend,spend. Oh jeeze I almost got on my soapbox again - ok,off,off,off until after the election.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:14 AM   #8
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
On what charges?

It was unfair for Trump to tell Americans it was OK to be assholes and the media to validate him.

I do not believe the "values" voters will turn out in force for Drumpf.
Evangelicals are solidly behind Trump because he opposes the progressive agenda of Hilary and the Democrats. As with Reagan and his divorces and such values voters are focused on returning to traditional values in government policy and opposing reforms like gay marriage, abortion, and socialized medicine.

I agree with you that Trump behaves outrageously. But the reason why working people like that is because they are full of rage over how the elites have treated them. Trump's base is non college educated people who have been left behind by the Democratic party and the Left.

What Michael Moore and Cenk Uyger and other sincere people on the Left don't understand is the link between populism and nationalism. While educated people on the Left are populist, like the Sanders crowd, they want government to be a tool for humanitarian purposes and to give benefits to all people merely because they are human beings.

But working people don't agree with that.

Working people don't want their government to exist for humanitarian reasons, or to give benefits to people just because they are humans in need.

Working people want their government to serve their interests as citizens and to protect them from demands by others. Working people like Trump because Trump views life as a jungle of competition and to win you have to out-think other nations and peoples.

Trump knows what working people know. Which is that life is a zero-sum game. One group wins only when another group loses and there are no "win-win" situations in life as the Left thinks there is.

That's why we are assholes.

Because we are tired of being pushed around and taken advantage of.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:14 PM   #9
Defecation Delicacy
BANNED

Assup, are you afraid trump will cut off your welfare?
Defecation Delicacy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:58 PM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Excuse me - speaking as a big time Trump supporter - I will accept the election results and not bitch and moan about either. I would say congratulations to the winner.
When Trump talks about rigged elections he is not really serious. Basically, it buys him more free air time so it doesn't come out of his pocket he is a businessman after all-America has got to learn this stuff instead of spend,spend,spend. Oh jeeze I almost got on my soapbox again - ok,off,off,off until after the election.
Trump should not say it if he is not serious because when someone says "The system is rigged" I believe that that person believes the system is rigged. When he says it and leaves it open for interpretation, it is costing him more support than it is buying him. Of course, my opinion.We'll see what happens next Tuesday night if he loses. I simply do not expect him to congratulate Clinton and walk away. You must read the statements of others on ECCIE, most of whom simply will never accept Clinton as POTUS if she wins.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:09 AM   #11
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

They don't understand this. Their hero's are people like Bill Maher - who makes me gag - their elitist attitude makes me gag. Really, I think they live on a different plant. They want to help everybody else and yet - right up the street - we have our people begging for money - many who are Army veteran's. We have kids who go to school without breakfast because their parents have no money. we have families with kids who hardly see their kids because both parents have to work just to stay above water.We have many people on disability because their unemployment ran out and they can not find a job. - It's disgusting. But by all means, let's fix climate change and help the poor in Africa. Ugh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Evangelicals are solidly behind Trump because he opposes the progressive agenda of Hilary and the Democrats. As with Reagan and his divorces and such values voters are focused on returning to traditional values in government policy and opposing reforms like gay marriage, abortion, and socialized medicine.

I agree with you that Trump behaves outrageously. But the reason why working people like that is because they are full of rage over how the elites have treated them. Trump's base is non college educated people who have been left behind by the Democratic party and the Left.

What Michael Moore and Cenk Uyger and other sincere people on the Left don't understand is the link between populism and nationalism. While educated people on the Left are populist, like the Sanders crowd, they want government to be a tool for humanitarian purposes and to give benefits to all people merely because they are human beings.

Working people don't want their government to exist for humanitarian reasons, or to give benefits to people just because they are humans in need.

Working people want their government to serve their interests as citizens and to protect them from demands by others. Working people like Trump because Trump views life as a jungle of competition and to win you have to out-think other nations and peoples.

Trump knows what working people know. Which is that life is a zero-sum game. One group wins only when another group loses and there are no "win-win" situations in life as the Left thinks there is.

That's why we are assholes.

Because we are tired of being pushed around and taken advantage of.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:09 AM   #12
endurance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The funny/sad part is that isn't really where the money has gone - they've been played.

A very few high profile feel-good-warm-and-fuzzy charitable things have happened compared to the hollowing out of the US middle class and small businesses by neoliberalism, globalism and outright fraud.

Meanwhile, most of the supposed progressives who have had a nice standard of living while being willfully ignorant of the purposeful and obvious increase in the wealth gap - have shown just as much of a lack of empathy as the conservatives they get all worked up about. Look at the ridiculous have/havenot situation in the bay area and how out of touch the whiny bitches have become about things like - how dreadful it is to see all these homeless people on my way to work, can't we do something about that?!

They are ignorant of or ignore the fact that the fiscal and monetary policies of the last decade are the biggest trickle down policies in history - with full support or initiation by the dems.

They will google and try to justify this and rehash absurd ivory tower babble that the paid-for with enough-research-you-can-prove-anything academics like krugman. But the sad reality is that they were just lucky enough to have some trickled down on them. And when the cycle turns as it always does, they will be the same ones that believe the new propaganda about how anyone wanting prudence or otherwise tamper with the absurd 8 years and running zero interest rate policy is causing the crash.

Ridiculous. But the fix was in a long time ago, they are loving it - 'cause it's "their guy" in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post

endurance is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:40 AM   #13
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
They don't understand this. Their hero's are people like Bill Maher - who makes me gag - their elitist attitude makes me gag. Really, I think they live on a different plant. They want to help everybody else and yet - right up the street - we have our people begging for money - many who are Army veteran's. We have kids who go to school without breakfast because their parents have no money. we have families with kids who hardly see their kids because both parents have to work just to stay above water.We have many people on disability because their unemployment ran out and they can not find a job. - It's disgusting. But by all means, let's fix climate change and help the poor in Africa. Ugh.....
I don't watch or listen to Bill Maher.

Have you ever been to Africa? I don't mean the tourist traps. I mean those parts of Africa where people spend every waking hour searching for food and water. Areas where people die because they don't have basic medical care that we in the U.S. take for granted. A little history on me -- I voted Republican for President from 1968 to 20008 when I voted for Obama because of the recession which greatly impacted my retirement plans and because I did not like the option of McCain/Palin. Point is I am hardly a life-long Democrat.

The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs expects to spend $57 billion on disability benefits next year. A total of $154 billion overall is spent on veteran's benefits. We spend $74 billion on food stamps. There is a school breakfast program available to the poor which is available at 89,000 schools in the U.S. We spend $260 billion on our 2 largest disability programs. In 2014 we spent $668 billion on 126 different welfare programs, and that number would exceed $1 trillion if you take into account programs offered at the state and local levels. There is probably some double-counting in these numbers.

And how much was spent on foreign aid in 2014 -- a whopping $35 billion, of which $5.9 billion went to military aid.

So let's keep everything in perspective. We spend MUCH more money on needy people in the U.S. than we do on helping people outside the U.S. Should we keep all the money to ourselves? My answer is a resounding NO.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:19 AM   #14
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I have never been to Africa - I'm too busy trying to help homeless vets. You know, simple things like making them baloney sandwitches so they don't go hungry. They are so happy when they get that sandwitch - it brakes my heart. Medical care - you must be joking - God forbid you get sick in America if you have no money or insurance. Just paying the penalty on Obama care because it's cheaper than the premium is outrageous. See --let me brake this down for you - I can't afford to go the ER much less buy a ticket to go over to help the poor in Africa. Have you ever heard the phrase - you have to take care of your self first before you can take care of someone else? It applies to the country too.
Our country is sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't watch or listen to Bill Maher.

Have you ever been to Africa? I don't mean the tourist traps. I mean those parts of Africa where people spend every waking hour searching for food and water. Areas where people die because they don't have basic medical care that we in the U.S. take for granted. A little history on me -- I voted Republican for President from 1968 to 20008 when I voted for Obama because of the recession which greatly impacted my retirement plans and because I did not like the option of McCain/Palin. Point is I am hardly a life-long Democrat.

The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs expects to spend $57 billion on disability benefits next year. A total of $154 billion overall is spent on veteran's benefits. We spend $74 billion on food stamps. There is a school breakfast program available to the poor which is available at 89,000 schools in the U.S. We spend $260 billion on our 2 largest disability programs. In 2014 we spent $668 billion on 126 different welfare programs, and that number would exceed $1 trillion if you take into account programs offered at the state and local levels. There is probably some double-counting in these numbers.

And how much was spent on foreign aid in 2014 -- a whopping $35 billion, of which $5.9 billion went to military aid.

So let's keep everything in perspective. We spend MUCH more money on needy people in the U.S. than we do on helping people outside the U.S. Should we keep all the money to ourselves? My answer is a resounding NO.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:28 AM   #15
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"Ugh...those starving kids in Africa. Who wants to help them???!!!"

Do you even pay attention to what you say and write woman?

But really, in all fairness, you really do Trump justice Ellen. Congrats.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women