Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452930
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2019, 02:45 PM   #511
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
[B]Eight inspections in 5 years, IBH[/b]

You continue to argue the same thing over and over.
That's right. Since, yesterday -- or last year -- nothing has changed the fact that not a single, solitary one of those inspections was thorough, as is indicated by recent revelations of Iranian activities and programs that Kerry and Odumbo were wholly unaware of while they lied and said everything was under control, when they hadn't a fucking clue as to what the fuck "everything" entailed when they advocated for Odumbo's POS treaty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #512
bamscram
Valued Poster

Looks like one of your sources is corrupt.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/28/69891...uption-charges
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:19 PM   #513
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

Not nearly as corrupt as Odumbo's aficionados who champion Odumbo's POS treaty with Iran. Odumbo's Iran treaty was a POS from day one.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:19 PM   #514
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

+1

Excellant post Bamscram. Benji Netanyahu is IB main source. He believes Benji over our Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph "Fighting Joe" Dunford who has said the Obama agreement has SLOWED Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/tr...le-violations/
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:25 PM   #515
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
+1

Excellant post Bamscram. Benji Netanyahu is IB main source. He believes Benji over our Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph "Fighting Joe" Dunford who has said the Obama agreement has SLOWED Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.

You obviously didn't read the OP or any of the posts since. The source for the OP wasn't Netanyahu as you lyingly claim,. The source for the OP was an Iranian engineer, Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, who admitted that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:42 PM   #516
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You obviously didn't read the OP or any of the posts since. The source for the OP wasn't Netanyahu as you lyingly claim,. The source for the OP was an Iranian engineer, Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, who admitted that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Lets see IB you keep posting and keep getting schooled by YR, adav, bamscram and yet you insist on repeating your lies. You sound like Trump
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:48 PM   #517
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Lets see IB you keep posting and keep getting schooled by YR, adav, bamscram and yet you insist on repeating your lies. You sound like Trump
The Iranian engineer, and others, have pointed out that it was Odumbo, et al, who lied to the American people about Odumbo's POS treaty with Iran. Those who repeat Odumbo's mantra are repeating the lies.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:00 PM   #518
Tsmokies
BANNED

Well IB. You know Iran is enjoying seeing rocket man kick trumps ass to the curb and sending him home to his ignorant supporters. The whole world is enjoying watching trump be an embarrassment to this country. He is trying to make Russia great again though. He is having tremendous success...or what ever the fck he says about himself
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 07:16 PM   #519
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Well IB. You know Iran is enjoying seeing rocket man kick trumps ass to the curb and sending him home to his ignorant supporters. The whole world is enjoying watching trump be an embarrassment to this country. He is trying to make Russia great again though. He is having tremendous success...or what ever the fck he says about himself
The only ones who had ignorant followers would be Odumbo and hildebeest. Reality is reality. Odumbo and hildebeest's moronic minions live a a delusional world.

Old 03-03-2019, 07:50 PM   #520
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
The documents that were stolen from Iran and given to Albright to read, who gave them to Albright? Benji Netanyahu. You quoted Albright several times, and in one post you said Albright was not your source.

Give it up IB, you are talking in circles. Your commander General Dunford disagrees with you. Iran is in compliance. The Obama agreement has SLOWED Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. Those are the words of your boss, General Dunford. You lose!

Old 03-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #521
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The documents that were stolen from Iran and given to Albright to read, who gave them to Albright? Benji Netanyahu. You quoted Albright several times, and in one thread you said Albright was not your source.

Give it up IB, you are talking in circles. Your commander General Dunford disagrees with you. Iran is in compliance. The Obama agreement has SLOWED Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. Those are the words of your boss, General Dunford. You lose!
You lost when you repeated Odumbo's mantra. Odumbo lied about his POS treaty. The source for the OP wasn't Netanyahu as you lyingly claim. The source for the OP was an Iranian engineer, Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, who admitted that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:01 PM   #522
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lost when you repeated Odumbo's mantra. Odumbo lied about his POS treaty. The source for the OP wasn't Netanyahu as you lyingly claim. The source for the OP was an Iranian engineer, Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, who admitted that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Minor infractions that Trump did not even report as being a violation. I did not say that Netanyahu was a source to the OP. You referred to the stolen documents several times. You quoted Albright several times. You cannot say that Netanyahu was not one of your sources. The documents were suppose to be the smoking gun. Yet, Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Everyone can see that you POST IN CIRCLES.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:10 PM   #523
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Minor infractions that Trump did not even report as being a violation. I did not say that Netanyahu was a source to the OP. You referred to the stolen documents several times. You quoted Albright several times. You cannot say that Netanyahu was not one of your sources. The documents were suppose to be the smoking gun. Yet, Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Everyone can see that you POST IN CIRCLES.
How the fuck can anyone fucking say "minor" when there was never a thorough inspection conducted to see what the fuck Iran had and was capable of? There was never a baseline established to determine what the fuck "minor" or "major" might be for Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:04 PM   #524
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
How the fuck can anyone fucking say "minor" when there was never a thorough inspection conducted to see what the fuck Iran had and was capable of? There was never a baseline established to determine what the fuck "minor" or "major" might be for Odumbo's POS treaty.
I have to admit Im enjoying watching adav kick your ass up and down this thread. You don't know anything about Obamas deal. Give it up IB Smullett. Your son Jessie Jr needs your help
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:21 PM   #525
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I have to admit Im enjoying watching adav kick your ass up and down this thread. You don't know anything about Obamas deal. Give it up IB Smullett. Your son Jessie Jr needs your help
But then you also enjoy paying people to punch you in the face, Jussie, and then lying about it ... just like you're lying right now about Odumbo's POS treaty with Iran.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women