Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 02:54 PM   #91
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Twitler can't take a shit without his tongue getting in the way.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #92
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're not fit to spit-shine his boots. He doesn't have to make people like you look small - you do that all by yourself.
Where did YOU learn how to spit-shine boots, Junior?

Curious... what kind of fraternity would pledge a man like you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy2fo6E_pI
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #93
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I hope someone takes this as an opportunity to expose Kelly for the person he is. He used his son as political soccer ball and then tried to run back to the corner to make people feel sorrow for him. I for one ain't buying it...Fuck General Kelly
John Kelly didn't choose to inject his son into this public discussion. Trump and the media did. And you are too utterly blind and stupid to notice how John Kelly exonerated your homeboy odumbo. He tried to quell media speculation (and Trump's insinuation) that he was somehow offended at not receiving a POTUS phone call. Here is what he said:

"He asked me about previous Presidents, and I said, I can tell you that President Obama, who was my Commander-in-Chief when I was on active duty, did not call my family. That was not a criticism. That was just to simply say, I don’t believe President Obama called. That’s not a negative thing."

So FUCK YOU, shit-stain! You are so stupidly and reflexively partisan that you don't even see when someone is clarifying things in a way that helps your side!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #94
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where did YOU learn how to spit-shine boots...?
I didn't. That's snitchfuck's line of work. He discovered his calling early in life. Maybe you could set up a shoe-shine stand next to your gloryhole. I know you already added shit-stain as an employee. One-stop shopping for a bj, a spit-shine and an asshole-licking!
Old 10-20-2017, 03:13 PM   #95
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Kelly only has time to shine Trump's shoes.

He has went from a respected Marine to a glorified shoe shiner.

Pitiful.
Hahahaha... the most pitiful thing in this thread is your ignorance! I mean, who the fuck can't even conjugate the verb "go"? That's 4th-grade grammar! Did you not make it that far in school? What a fucking moron you are!
Old 10-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #96
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Trump did not choose to interject Kelly's son into this. Trump asked his chief of staff how to do what he wanted to do and Kelly told him based on his own experience with his son and military experience.
Fucking leftists need to get over themselves and find them another representative from Florida that isn't dumber than a rock that demands to be polished.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:28 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Trump did not choose to interject Kelly's son into this. Trump asked his chief of staff how to do what he wanted to do and Kelly told him based on his own experience with his son and military experience.
Fucking leftists need to get over themselves and find them another representative from Florida that isn't dumber than a rock that demands to be polished.

Point of fact, that dumb cunt, Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida, called herself a "rock" Thursday.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:34 PM   #98
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's simple. WTF doesn't like the military. So he doesn't like Kelly.

But Kelly has more substance stuck to the bottom of his shoes than WTF ever had piled up his entire life. But WTF believes he's qualified to criticize Kelly!!!

What a fucking joke!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
John Kelly didn't choose to inject his son into this public discussion. Trump and the media did. !
Yes....Trump did. In answering a question Trump , like a dumbass had to act as if he was doing more than Obama and he spilled the beans on what Kelly had told him privately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Yes....Trump did. In answering a question Trump , like a dumbass had to act as if he was doing more than Obama and he spilled the beans on what Kelly had told him privately.

What alternate Universe do you live on?

Kelly in fact misstated what the Congresswoman said back in 2015.

Bunch of miscommunications going on from people in positions of power that should know better.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:51 PM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's simple. WTF doesn't like the military. So he doesn't like Kelly.

!
It is simple , you have even something so simple, wrong. I like the military. But I do not turn a blind eye to the fact of it's cost. Me questioning its cost makes chicken shits like you think I do not like the military.

In regards to Kelly....I do not like people on the government tit, lying to us. We pay their salary. If he wants to inject himself into the political arena , he will get treated like a politician , not a General. Although, we paid the Generals' salary too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:53 PM   #101
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You citing a Yahoo article regurgitating a piece of shit Huffy hit piece
There is a tape that refutes what Kelly said about the former school principal and now congresswoman from Florida. You can go fuck yourself you babbling idiot. You don't have command of the facts, just bullshit. Kelly lied about what she said at that ceremony. Trump screwed up the condolence call even after Kelly gave him some advice on what to say. Trump said it with zero sympathy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...t5R&ocid=ientp
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
There is a tape that refutes what Kelly said about the former school principal and now congresswoman from Florida.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...t5R&ocid=ientp
They are never going to admit they might have been misled. If Kelly does not apologize, I'll know that Trump has cut his nuts off.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:10 PM   #103
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
There is a tape that refutes what Kelly said about the former school principal and now congresswoman from Florida. You can go fuck yourself you babbling idiot. You don't have command of the facts, just bullshit. Kelly lied about what she said at that ceremony. Trump screwed up the condolence call even after Kelly gave him some advice on what to say. Trump said it with zero sympathy.
It's also reported that that tape didn't capture everything that occurred at that event, flighty.
Quote:

"[A] few comments that day ... weren't part of that speech and that weren't part of that video that were also witnessed by many people that were there."

(The Daily Mail)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:17 PM   #104
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

What alternate Universe do you live on?

Kelly in fact misstated what the Congresswoman said back in 2015.

Bunch of miscommunications going on from people in positions of power that should know better.
Seems like Kelly confirmed his conversation with Trump publicly himself. You are stupid.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:18 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's also reported that that tape didn't capture everything that occurred at that event, flighty.
Well the tape yesterday captured the Chief of Staff for Trump injecting himself into the political arena and using his Gold Star Family status while doing so...all the while denouncing other for playing politics with a Gold Star Family. Kinda Hypocritical on his part.

So we all may have to agree to disagree on this one.

Now that video evidence is being discounted, what really is the point?

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women