Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should bump stock be banned, regulated?
Yes, ban bump stocks 40 38.46%
Yes, regulate bump stocks 15 14.42%
No, it is not a firearm 43 41.35%
don't know/don't care 6 5.77%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #46
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

bump da bump
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
102 voted and no is still leading!

What result did you expect? This forum is heavily conservative. I think we all realize that. The fact that "ban" came 3 votes short of "don't ban" is amazing to me. But what about the 15 votes for "regulate"? This too is vague but regulation to me comes closer to "ban" than "don't ban". The outcome of regulation will be to hopefully keep gun stocks out of the hands of those who might use them in a manner like Stephen Paddock.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:47 AM   #48
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
bump da bump
At least you posted women this time dildo.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:23 AM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
What result did you expect? This forum is heavily conservative. I think we all realize that. The fact that "ban" came 3 votes short of "don't ban" is amazing to me. But what about the 15 votes for "regulate"? This too is vague but regulation to me comes closer to "ban" than "don't ban". The outcome of regulation will be to hopefully keep gun stocks out of the hands of those who might use them in a manner like Stephen Paddock.
regulate bump stocks mean regulated like the way automatics are.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:05 AM   #50
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
regulate bump stocks mean regulated like the way automatics are.
If you are implying that the bump stock is "regulated" to the same degree that AK-47s and M-16s are regulated, then I have no problem with "regulation" of the bump stocks instead of a ban. As long as it keeps them out of the hands of those with no need for them, such as Stephen Paddock.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #51
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The videos I saw, which were several years old, had a letter from the ATF included with the device. Mine did NOT contain an ATF letter. In fact, it basically came contained in a ready to be hung on a shelf hanger vacuum pack. Kinda disappointing for $150 including shipping to be honest. But I went for the upgrade from the $99 basic version (not including shipping).

The device looks like you could easily replicate it with an at-home 3D printer (which I don't have yet). Hah! Just googled 3D bump stocks and they are out there.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:26 AM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

bump
Old 10-24-2017, 06:58 PM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

2 more weeks

bump da bump da bump!!!
Old 10-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #54
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I've owned a bumpstock for around a year and have fired it many times. I will try to answer any question or correct any rumors about the bumpstock/slidefire equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
They were designed for the handicapped, if you are handicapped then get one.
Totally laughable and ignorant comment. I watched many youtube videos and contacted the manufacturer about their product, and never heard the word disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So whats the stopping point? Should i be able to freely buy a fully auto belt feed machine gun no restrictions? Can i go as far as a operating tank? Maybe you should think back to why they were made illegal in the first place.
Even though we're on opposite ends of politics, this is a great question and there isn't an easy answer without pissing off the NRA or the liberal crybabies that are scared of a BB gun, much less an AR15 with a bumpstock

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
In the days of the founders a rich man could own a cannon or a warship. A man with money could put together his own company of soldiers. Many did during the Civil War.
Yea like my main man Nathan Bedford Forrest, who supplied the men who fought with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I too am confused how a person with limited motor ability or control would benefit from something that does that.
They can't, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Get the automatic weapon feel of course. Of course we've got a hog problem here in Texas and on the board.

Maybe we can meet at the gun range one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
So why not pony up the money to get licensed to Carry a fully auto weapon then.
It's very expensive, like around $25,000, plus you have to have someone from the local police department visit your house to make sure the weapon is in a gun safe and is totally secure

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The videos I saw, which were several years old, had a letter from the ATF included with the device. Mine did NOT contain an ATF letter. In fact, it basically came contained in a ready to be hung on a shelf hanger vacuum pack. Kinda disappointing for $150 including shipping to be honest. But I went for the upgrade from the $99 basic version (not including shipping).

The device looks like you could easily replicate it with an at-home 3D printer (which I don't have yet). Hah! Just googled 3D bump stocks and they are out there.
I received a letter with mine and keep it in my tool/ammo gun bag. Here is a link to a .pdf file that you can print and keep on your person when the weapon is in your possession. https://www.slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf

Here is my real world story about purchasing a bumpstock for my AR-15. They also make a bumpstock for AK's.

Basically I was looking for something out there that would make my AR as close to an automatic as I could. Since it was only $120 delivered to my front door, I decided to take a chance and purchase one. At the worst case, I would only be out the cost if this thing didn't work as well as it did on the youtubes.

I received it one night and tried to install it, however because of the poor instructions it took me a couple of hours. There are youtubes that show in better detail how to install it.

I went to a couple of gun shows and the salesmen acted like they had never heard about it. I was hoping to get some feedback there. IMHO a whole lot of people who are very pro 2nd amendment didn't know about this. Now because of the killer in Vegas, a lot of people know about it.

So why did I buy one? Because I could, along with the fact I was never in our armed forces, but had always wanted to fire a 'machine gun'. I went to the range on !-45 S and FM 646 close to Target in League City, and I rented a fully auto. AR-15. It was a freaking blast to go through several full magazines of .223. So I bought the bump stock.

This bumpstock isn't a 'one size fit's all'. If the bottom part of the trigger guard is too wind, you will have to remove some plastic on the bumpstock to make it work.

For it to work properly, a person needs patience. It isn't something you just pick up and do and it takes much practice to go through a 30 round magazine. You have to hold down on the trigger just right, plus you have to put pressure underneath the barrel. If you have a weapon that's not properly aligned or have poor quality shells, it won't work. My best is around 12 bullets one time. A great majority of the time, my weapon seems to have a problem ejecting the spent shells, which leads you to stop and clear out the old bullet.

Actually it's fun, but can be frustrating when you have a jam after firing 5 or so shots.

If you do a google search on 'how to make an AR-15 fire like an auto', you will find several ways to do this. Per a lot of people in the 'know', the bumpstock is the best bang for the buck. They have some Mickey Mouse things you can insert in front of the trigger that makes it fire like an auto, or a 2 way trigger, which is on the expensive side.

Lastly I don't have any idea what the future is for these gadgets than make a AR-15 fire like an auto, but IMHO it doesn't look very positive. With the Vegas shooting, there comes a lot of the anti-gun roaches who will mess this gun world up. So my crystal ball sees anything that will try to mimic an auto will be outlawed. The NRA is allowing the anti-gun folks to win a couple of small battles while the still lose the war.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:35 AM   #55
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was what sold them, however there was another reason.

https://mic.com/articles/184982/bump...sed#.NeXsksZ8v
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I've owned a bumpstock for around a year and have fired it many times. I will try to answer any question or correct any rumors about the bumpstock/slidefire equipment.

Totally laughable and ignorant comment. I watched many youtube videos and contacted the manufacturer about their product, and never heard the word disabled.

Even though we're on opposite ends of politics, this is a great question and there isn't an easy answer without pissing off the NRA or the liberal crybabies that are scared of a BB gun, much less an AR15 with a bumpstock

Yea like my main man Nathan Bedford Forrest, who supplied the men who fought with him.

They can't, trust me.

Maybe we can meet at the gun range one day.

It's very expensive, like around $25,000, plus you have to have someone from the local police department visit your house to make sure the weapon is in a gun safe and is totally secure

I received a letter with mine and keep it in my tool/ammo gun bag. Here is a link to a .pdf file that you can print and keep on your person when the weapon is in your possession. https://www.slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf

Here is my real world story about purchasing a bumpstock for my AR-15. They also make a bumpstock for AK's.

Basically I was looking for something out there that would make my AR as close to an automatic as I could. Since it was only $120 delivered to my front door, I decided to take a chance and purchase one. At the worst case, I would only be out the cost if this thing didn't work as well as it did on the youtubes.

I received it one night and tried to install it, however because of the poor instructions it took me a couple of hours. There are youtubes that show in better detail how to install it.

I went to a couple of gun shows and the salesmen acted like they had never heard about it. I was hoping to get some feedback there. IMHO a whole lot of people who are very pro 2nd amendment didn't know about this. Now because of the killer in Vegas, a lot of people know about it.

So why did I buy one? Because I could, along with the fact I was never in our armed forces, but had always wanted to fire a 'machine gun'. I went to the range on !-45 S and FM 646 close to Target in League City, and I rented a fully auto. AR-15. It was a freaking blast to go through several full magazines of .223. So I bought the bump stock.

This bumpstock isn't a 'one size fit's all'. If the bottom part of the trigger guard is too wind, you will have to remove some plastic on the bumpstock to make it work.

For it to work properly, a person needs patience. It isn't something you just pick up and do and it takes much practice to go through a 30 round magazine. You have to hold down on the trigger just right, plus you have to put pressure underneath the barrel. If you have a weapon that's not properly aligned or have poor quality shells, it won't work. My best is around 12 bullets one time. A great majority of the time, my weapon seems to have a problem ejecting the spent shells, which leads you to stop and clear out the old bullet.

Actually it's fun, but can be frustrating when you have a jam after firing 5 or so shots.

If you do a google search on 'how to make an AR-15 fire like an auto', you will find several ways to do this. Per a lot of people in the 'know', the bumpstock is the best bang for the buck. They have some Mickey Mouse things you can insert in front of the trigger that makes it fire like an auto, or a 2 way trigger, which is on the expensive side.

Lastly I don't have any idea what the future is for these gadgets than make a AR-15 fire like an auto, but IMHO it doesn't look very positive. With the Vegas shooting, there comes a lot of the anti-gun roaches who will mess this gun world up. So my crystal ball sees anything that will try to mimic an auto will be outlawed. The NRA is allowing the anti-gun folks to win a couple of small battles while the still lose the war.
Need to rad all posts just don't cherry pick.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another law abiding automatic weapons advocate.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:39 AM   #57
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Need to rad all posts just don't cherry pick.
I'll how the fuck I want to post. Who are you to tell me how to post? Here's a quick suggestion, the ignore function is your friend.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:19 PM   #58
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I'll how the fuck I want to post. Who are you to tell me how to post? Here's a quick suggestion, the ignore function is your friend.
Who are you to tell me what to do. If you don't want getting called on errors get all the facts. Oh right you and your ilk don't need facts.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #59
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

By the way, I've been on hobby boards constantly since 1999, so don't think for a second I'm your 'boy' or I'm your 'bitch'. I can read right through your shallow bullshit. WTF and Gnadfly can vouch for me. Also it took a lot of time to make my long post, with the intent of helping people out, when is the last time you took a long time to make a post here that helped anybody out?

Here's to you. Even Dennis Hopper doesn't like you.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:58 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Bump this, motherfucker!!!

Even in this highly scientific poll of a representative cross section of America, MORE THAN 50% have said either ban or regulate bump stock.

Learn to read and understand your own poll results, BUTTPLUG.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women