Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #16
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

Rodney Dangerfield said it best

I GET NO RESPECT

Just add even when its paid for.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being human on some level certain things will bother some and not others are a 180 .

My conclusion -It just must be my personality .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always repeat when good service is offered and there is a connection in my delusion are a great actress deserves a day time emmy .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:13 AM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

James & James, thank you both.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM   #18
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care if my clients are "ugly". Hence, they are paying me. I know that there are much more beautiful women out there than me, so I have no place to be judgmental. I care that they are here for fun, are respectful, communicative, and clean. My favorites are not the most attractive, and I don't care. We have fun.

The only time I want to hand back their donation is if they have a roll that clearly has not been lifted and cleaned in a long time, bad BO, clearly have not paid attention to oral hygiene or arrive with a check list of activities and entitlement. Thank gosh, this is a rare thing. Most guys are on top of their game.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:20 PM   #19
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Well let me try to clarify a bit. Since it seems some are missing my point.
Let's take references.
When another provider asks me for a reference,
I usually give a simple one-sentence answer, " yes he is a normal clean guy." And that usually suffices as for the reference.
The only time I give unsolicited extra information is if it's a good client that constantly is always tardy. Or if extra large condoms are needed because some girls don't always keep those around .
There are guys on my "don't see again list " because there was no chemistry , but I still give them references because in all honesty they were a safe clean client.
I would not want my negative experience to bias the provider in anyway. Because that's unfair.
I've seen lots of guys over the years and of course I'm not going to have a good session with everyone. And it's not all about the looks. But you guys are acting like it doesn't matter to us providers because we're getting paid .
there have been instances where I open the door and I think oh this is going to be boring. And I'm totally not attracted to the guy. Then after 15 minutes of being in the sack with him I'm like ,
oh hell yeah , this is a way better than I thought , how is this ugly guy so good in bed.? So my point is you obviously know what you are.
And if you're a very ugly old non sensual , non passionate man and you've seen a hundred beautiful women and only 2 of The Hundred were unable to fake the IOP and didn't give you a great session but we're professional and nice and clean , then why would you give them a no.?
You should keep that to yourself. Especially if you were somebody that other guys look to your reviews for solid information.
That is my point.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am lucky. I love all men unless they are assholes... As an older provider I see alot of older heavy set guys....but they are the sweetest gentlemen!! (They are actually me "bread & butter")...I prefer them over the young buckstrong ones.......I am the least judgemental of anybody here....My theory is to just go with the flow and have fun in ANY situation...after all were here to make money and provide an erotically charged experience for the gents they are lacking at home.....a session can be as fun as you make it,no matter the situation....we ALL have flaws....my motto is I need a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey! So yall gals who don't like the "ugly and fat" guys send them my way..I will glady care of them!! Lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #21
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a thought... I don't get this thread. Just speaking from my own experience, its no more difficult for us ladies to say 'no thank you' than it should be for the hobbiest. I have taken the time to get to know every potential client BEFORE meeting just to make sure we click. I have turned quite a few down ahead of time based on that. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time with a session that wasn't fun for both of us. To me, that sounds simple enough. That said, there have been a couple instances where a meeting in person revealed a bit more than the prior conversations did and in those cases, I simply said I'm sorry, but this isn't going to happen. Have a nice day. No $$ exchanged because that decision was on me.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:53 PM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Let's take references.
When another provider asks me for a reference,
I usually give a simple one-sentence answer, " yes he is a normal clean guy." And that usually suffices as for the reference.
The only time I give unsolicited extra information is if it's a good client that constantly is always tardy. Or if extra large condoms are needed because some girls don't always keep those around .
There are guys on my "don't see again list " because there was no chemistry , but I still give them references because in all honesty they were a safe clean client.
I would not want my negative experience to bias the provider in anyway. Because that's unfair.
I've seen lots of guys over the years and of course I'm not going to have a good session with everyone. And it's not all about the looks. But you guys are acting like it doesn't matter to us providers because we're getting paid .
there have been instances where I open the door and I think oh this is going to be boring. And I'm totally not attracted to the guy. Then after 15 minutes of being in the sack with him I'm like ,
oh hell yeah , this is a way better than I thought , how is this ugly guy so good in bed.? So my point is you obviously know what you are.
And if you're a very ugly old non sensual , non passionate man and you've seen a hundred beautiful women and only 2 of The Hundred were unable to fake the IOP and didn't give you a great session but we're professional and nice and clean , then why would you give them a no.?
You should keep that to yourself. Especially if you were somebody that other guys look to your reviews for solid information.
That is my point.
It's very simple. If you had a good time then you give a yes. If the provider didn't act or do what she intimated she would then you give a no. You don't base it on other reviews you base it on your personal experience. We don't write reviews for the provider. We write them so other guys can evaluate if they want to spend their hard earned money for a session. I recently saw a showcase on a provider that had over 500 reviews and every one of them were a solid yes. I assume she did the best with what she had been dealt. We have bad days at work but if we refuse to work we get fired and most of us don't make hundreds of dollars an hour.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:57 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am lucky. I love all men unless they are assholes... As an older provider I see alot of older heavy set guys....but they are the sweetest gentlemen!! (They are actually me "bread & butter")...I prefer them over the young buckstrong ones.......I am the least judgemental of anybody here....My theory is to just go with the flow and have fun in ANY situation...after all were here to make money and provide an erotically charged experience for the gents they are lacking at home.....a session can be as fun as you make it,no matter the situation....we ALL have flaws....my motto is I need a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey! So yall gals who don't like the "ugly and fat" guys send them my way..I will glady care of them!! Lol
Attitude is everything and you have a great one.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #24
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Just a thought... I don't get this thread. Just speaking from my own experience, I have turned quite a few down ahead of time based on that. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time with a session that wasn't fun for both of us. To me, that sounds simple enough. That said, there have been a couple instances where a meeting in person revealed a bit more than the prior conversations did and in those cases, I simply said I'm sorry, but this isn't going to happen. Have a nice day. No $$ exchanged because that decision was on me.
Because a lot of us are not going to prejudge like that. I said in my earlier post that what I have thought would be a regular plain session has sometimes turn into a surprisingly wonderful experience.

How could she have known that it was going to be a torture session without even starting the session?
Old 09-15-2017, 03:59 PM   #25
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There is a hobbyist in my town that reviews lots of girls. He saw me but never reviewed me. If he hadit probably would be a no.

He was one of the only very few guys that I've ever thought
"Hmmm, let me see, how can I get out of this ? maybe if I offer to give him a ration of the donation back he'll just leave and we can forget about this whole situation.
Now if it was hard for me to get thru the session and me being a mature lady, seasoned in this biz.. that was used to seeing older non handsome, big belly wrinkly fellas, I can only imagine how a young beautiful naive spinner would feel. A girl just like the one he recently gave a no to.

I cannot read Ros, but from the comments it seems like she wasn't into it and watching the clock .
Wow just like my session.
She was probably thinking like me .
"I want this to be over as quick as possible ,this is horrible." This is the worst ever.

I just had to write this thread because I hope that some of the guys that took to heart his no review will at least give the poor girl a chance and think about the fact that maybe it was not one single bit fun to her and more than work that maybe was torture
Damn that really sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.

But what is a BA in nursing?
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #26
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because a lot of us are not going to prejudge like that. I said in my earlier post that what I have thought would be a regular plain session has sometimes turn into a surprisingly wonderful experience.

How could she have known that it was going to be a torture session without even starting the session?
I don't pre-judge anyone. I take the time to email back and forth, talk, text, etc and get to know them first. Then we can both tell if our personalities will click. Looks have very little, if anything at all to do with enjoying someone's company. It takes a little extra time, but its well worth it.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #27
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

And if you're a non passionate man and you've seen a hundred beautiful women and only 2 of The Hundred were unable to fake the IOP and didn't give you a great session but we're professional and nice and clean , then why would you give them a no.?
That is my point.
Lol. Now I'm getting pms about how whores do not get to be choosy.

To my own private Troll Dentbick,

Bachelors of Arts.
Back in the day a few schools had nursing programs in Arts category and not Science.
Basically obsolete now.

And this is not about me . Stop acting like you don't have all my Yes reviews memorized!
Old 09-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #28
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't pre-judge anyone. I take the time to email back and forth, talk, text, etc and get to know them first. Then we can both tell if our personalities will click. Looks have very little, if anything at all to do with enjoying someone's company. It takes a little extra time, but its well worth it.
Well that is good if that works for you. I know there are some people like you and there was some people like me that actually have to have a face-to-face interaction for at least a good five minutes before I can tell if there's any chemistry at all. It actually takes me quite a while to not like someone
Old 09-15-2017, 05:46 PM   #29
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Of course you do your $350hr !
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:11 PM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Of course you do your $350hr !
Amiliah, I am a little confused about your point/post.

Are you saying that Jen DOES pre-judge because of her rates? If that is what you mean, I really do not follow that logic. Rates are first and foremost an economic marketplace issue. Pre-judging or not is a matter of how you treat people.

If that was not your point, I appologize, and please take a moment to clarify. Thanks.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women