Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 05:23 PM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Seems like Kelly confirmed his conversation with Trump publicly himself. You are stupid.
Yes....and that is what the family said he said you dipshit.

That is why imho , it is a fucking miscommunication issue.

What someone told Kelly in his time of grief , Trump retold to this family and it did not go over as well.

Surprise , surprise....the widow was not a Marine General and those words instead of comfort were hurtful.

So nobody lied....but everyone mistook wtf was the objective.

Are you really this dense? I mean fuck....I'm not giving Trump a hard time for wtf he said....just everything he did afterward ....when all he had to do was say that was not his intent. No he brought Obama and Kelly's son into the mix.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:35 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There was no "misunderstanding". That lying, lib-retard cunt -- Wilson -- from Florida knew exactly what she was doing. Again, the first reports from the AP (the Miami Herald) quote the widow as saying she couldn't remember what was said, and the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida stating that she "didn't hear everything". But that didn't stop the the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida claiming she knew what the fuck Trump said. What kinda morons believe a liar that tells them she didn't hear what was said, but then claims this is what he said?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #108
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"He asked me about previous Presidents, and I said, I can tell you that President Obama, who was my Commander-in-Chief when I was on active duty, did not call my family. That was not a criticism. That was just to simply say, I don’t believe President Obama called. That’s not a negative thing."
"I don't believe President Obama called"???!!! What's that supposed to mean? Either he called or he didn't, which one is it? General Kelly in fact is saying that unless his memory fails him, Obama probably didn't call. What a sleazy 4-star general!
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #109
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Dr37eHvgk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:10 PM   #110
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes....and that is what the family said he said you dipshit.

That is why imho , it is a fucking miscommunication issue.

What someone told Kelly in his time of grief , Trump retold to this family and it did not go over as well.

Surprise , surprise....the widow was not a Marine General and those words instead of comfort were hurtful.

So nobody lied....but everyone mistook wtf was the objective.

Are you really this dense? I mean fuck....I'm not giving Trump a hard time for wtf he said....just everything he did afterward ....when all he had to do was say that was not his intent. No he brought Obama and Kelly's son into the mix.
You’re the one who’s dense ya fucking MOWRON. You have know idea what was said. Neither do I. The fucking Rhinestone Cowboy admits she didn’t hear the whole conversation. The Widow says she doesn’t remember everything that Trump said. Kelly and Trump know exactly what was said. And they said Rhinestone was lying. To hear this women talk after this episode she created is obvious that she’s a fucking nut. She clearly wanted to diss Trump instead of keeping her piehole shut. First off, Trump wants to make these calls. Which is commendable. He also sought advice from someone who’s an expert on these things was also commendable. It’s obvious that the Rhinestone Cowboy was grandstanding. It was none of her business to get involved to begin with. What about that don’t you understand.

The widows statement:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMngIpsUMAAGCG-.jpg

Mall Fraud Snitchy, a total idiot
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:19 PM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

“They know the risk, they know what they sign up for but they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid.”

– President Trump to the widow of Sgt La David Johnson, who died in a special operation in Niger.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #112
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I drank Purple drank and FUCKed Kelly's bag.
Good idea, groid.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:05 PM   #113
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
"I don't believe President Obama called"???!!! What's that supposed to mean? Either he called or he didn't, which one is it? General Kelly in fact is saying that unless his memory fails him, Obama probably didn't call. What a sleazy 4-star general!
You're a sleazy asshole desperately looking for a "gotcha" on Kelly, aintcha naziboy? He said he doesn't remember a call from Obama. Maybe you're too stupid to know a record is kept of all calls made by the POTUS. Go look up the record before you call Kelly a liar, you sleazy lowlife piece of shit!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:00 AM   #114
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

+100

A robot probably could have made that condolence call with more sympathy than Trump.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:06 AM   #115
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
“They know the risk, they know what they sign up for but they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid.”

– President Trump to the widow of Sgt La David Johnson, who died in a special operation in Niger.
How do you know what was said Corpy? According to the White House there is no transcript of Trump's call to the family of Johnson.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:19 AM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

As you can see from the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida's voting record, flighty, the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida is genuinely callous and unsympathetic to the needs of service personnel, flighty. The lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida has voted against every veteran's bill that she has ever seen, flighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
How do you know what was said? According to the White House there is no transcript of Trump's call to the family of Johnson.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP
From this Judge Jeanine Facebook page, flighty. It's much like Kelly reported he heard Trump say in his comments to the lame-stream media on Wednesday, flighty.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:40 AM   #117
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Even though my heart goes out to the widow, I can't help but feel she's a part of this 'collusion'. Perhaps Wilson manipulated her into listening in on the phone call, perhaps the widow volunteered to allow Wilson to listen in, either way it shows gross disrespect for our President.

As far as Wilson goes, we have our country covered with bitches who haven't got a clue about anything except for self promoting.

One the east coast we have Wilson, in the central part of the USA we have Sheila Jxxxxxx Lxx (I didn't spell her full name as it may conjure up memories of the civil war, and I would be devastated if I dared offend anybody). In the west we have Maxine Waters. Before anybody throws the overused and diluted by being overused race card, just know my feelings are anti-stupid, not anti-black.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:04 AM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

As you can see from the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida's voting record, flighty, the lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida is genuinely callous and unsympathetic to the needs of service personnel, flighty. The lying, lib-retard cunt from Florida has voted against every veteran's bill that she has ever seen, flighty

OK....so now we know the real reason why Kelly lied about what she said during the dedication of the naming of the FBI Building.

All makes sense now. I was wondering why he'd lie about that .

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:14 AM   #119
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

As far as Wilson goes, we have our country covered with bitches who haven't got a clue about anything except for self promoting.

One the east coast we have Wilson, in the central part of the USA we have Sheila Jxxxxxx Lxx (I didn't spell her full name as it may conjure up memories of the civil war, and I would be devastated if I dared offend anybody). In the west we have Maxine Waters. Before anybody throws the overused and diluted by being overused race card, just know my feelings are anti-stupid, not anti-black.
Maybe you're anti female and it is just a coincidence those three females happen to be black.

Plenty of stupid in our government...starting at the very top with the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

70% of Puerto Rica still does not have electricity and Trump rates himself a 10 on his efforts there!

I've tried to be nice and give both parties the benefit of doubt in this issue but it seems that most of you want to direct blame. I'm down with that. Trump is the President, instead of bringing this country together he is dividing it , all he had to do was say he was Sorry and he meant no harm....instead he has gone after the blacks yet again. See how that works?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:00 AM   #120
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Maybe you're anti female and it is just a coincidence those three females happen to be black.

Plenty of stupid in our government...starting at the very top with the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

70% of Puerto Rica still does not have electricity and Trump rates himself a 10 on his efforts there!

I've tried to be nice and give both parties the benefit of doubt in this issue but it seems that most of you want to direct blame. I'm down with that. Trump is the President, instead of bringing this country together he is dividing it , all he had to do was say he was Sorry and he meant no harm....instead he has gone after the blacks yet again. See how that works?

Your limp dick is anti female!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women