Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 08:39 AM   #106
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
From the transcript of Gen. Kelly's remarks:

"The President of the United States... said to me, what do I say? I said to him, sir, there’s nothing you can do to lighten the burden on these families.

Well, let me tell you what I told him. Let me tell you what my best friend, Joe Dunford, told me — because he was my casualty officer. He said, Kel, he was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1 percent. He knew what the possibilities were because we’re at war. And when he died, in the four cases we’re talking about, Niger, and my son’s case in Afghanistan — when he died, he was surrounded by the best men on this Earth: his friends.

That’s what the President tried to say to four families the other day."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/u...gold-star.html

how in the FUCK does a 70 something year old man not know what to say....That should have been the easiest task or job he has. This shows he knows virtually NOTHING about anything related to be POTUS. How can you be this dumb. That's why people give canned standard answers in moments like this....Hey Trump how about you say to the widows: "I am sorry for you loss your husband was a brave American patriot who will always be honored in our hearts and memories forever. We are indebted to him and to you and his family for his and your tremendous sacrifice and devotion to this Nation and to your family."

There it's that fucking simple. How does a fucking 70 year old man need to be coached through something that simple. The reality is Donald Trump is an entirely empty suit. Not only is he to quote Rex Tillerson a "Fucking Moron" but he's also void of any character as a man. He's a truly shameful dark spot in American history.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
how in the FUCK does a 70 something year old man not know what to say....That should have been the easiest task or job he has. This shows he knows virtually NOTHING about anything related to be POTUS. How can you be this dumb. That's why people give canned standard answers in moments like this....Hey Trump how about you say to the widows: "I am sorry for you loss your husband was a brave American patriot who will always be honored in our hearts and memories forever. We are indebted to him and to you and his family for his and your tremendous sacrifice and devotion to this Nation and to your family."

There it's that fucking simple. How does a fucking 70 year old man need to be coached through something that simple. The reality is Donald Trump is an entirely empty suit. Not only is he to quote Rex Tillerson a "Fucking Moron" but he's also void of any character as a man. He's a truly shameful dark spot in American history.

You are the epitome of a moron if you for one single moment actually fantasize that calling the family member of a deceased soldier, sailor or Marine is fucking "easy", Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #108
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

The " truly shameful dark spot in American history " just LEFT office in January, SHITSTAINED CHAPPED ASS ! He and MOOCHelle and HIS " race relations czar " Al Sharptongue the tax dodging extortionist ! Sug on DAT HOMIE
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:46 AM   #109
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You are the epitome of a moron if you for one single moment actually fantasize that calling the family member of a deceased soldier, sailor or marine is fucking "easy", Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

It is easy...it's not hard at all when 1.) you don't personally know them and 2.) you spend all day tweeting and playing golf.

People die everyday
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:00 AM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is easy...it's not hard at all when 1.) you don't personally know them and 2.) you spend all day tweeting and playing golf.

People die everyday
You're so damn stupid it's unimaginable that you haven't yet eliminated yourself from the gene pool because of your stupidity, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. If it were so damn easy, the Army, Navy and Marines wouldn't have formal class instruction on this subject wherein they teach officers how to perform this mission, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:36 AM   #111
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
He's a truly shameful dark spot in American history.
I couldn't have said it any better myself...thanks, Douchie.....

Guess it could've been DARKER...right?

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #112
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Let's investigate why the Trump admin decided to personally pull out coalition support which led to the death of these young men the very next day. It was Trump's call and he's directly responsible for their deaths.
Got a link for any of that, shit-stain? Who is in the "coalition"? What kind of "support" was stopped on October 3rd (the day before the attack), and why? And how do you know this decision landed on Trump's desk?

Either back up your allegations or GFY!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:48 PM   #113
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
how in the FUCK does a 70 something year old man not know what to say....That should have been the easiest task or job he has. This shows he knows virtually NOTHING about anything related to be POTUS. How can you be this dumb. That's why people give canned standard answers in moments like this...
You're full of shit, as usual. If it was "easy" then the words would come naturally. The reason people give "canned standard answers" is precisely because it's hard. Especially for a non-politician.

Look - if you want to criticize Trump, try to be fucking fair about it. He should have had the names of the deceased and the grieving widow written down in front of him when he called. He should have said those names repeatedly during the call. But it pains me we're even talking about it. This was an intensely private and personal conversation that should NEVER have been overheard or made the subject of media attention or used to score political points.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:56 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Look - if you want to criticize Trump, try to be fucking fair about it. He should have had the names of the deceased and the grieving widow written down in front of him when he called. He should have said those names repeatedly during the call. But it pains me we're even talking about it. This was an intensely private and personal conversation that should NEVER have been overheard or made the subject of media attention or used to score political points.
For once , your dumbass is making some sense.

Trump needs to quit being so fucking thin skinned though.

Don't bring up Obama, don't bring up Kelly's son. Just say he meant no harm by his words and he was sorry if it caused them further pain. End of story.

You fucking Trump lovers need to hold him accountable too.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:17 PM   #115
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

The real fuck-up is that Trump didn't even follow "the script." He started with "he knew what he signed up for," then followed by this moronic remark "but I guess it still hurts anyway." Anyone grieving his/her loved one killed in the line of fire would be deeply offended by this kind of callous remarks, regardless of whether or not one agrees with Trump's policies. Since General Kelly was present during that condolence call, he should know with absolute certainty if Trump ever made that callous remark. But apparently General Kelly didn't dare to deny the validity of that remark, so he resorted to cowardly personal attacks on the congresswoman's character. Ultimately General Kelly failed miserably by not standing up to tell the whole truth.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
The real fuck-up is that Trump didn't even follow "the script." He started with "he knew what he signed up for," then followed by this moronic remark "but I guess it still hurts anyway." Anyone grieving his/her loved one killed in the line of fire would be deeply offended by this kind of callous remarks, regardless of whether or not one agrees with Trump's policies. Since General Kelly was present during that condolence call, he should know with absolute certainty if Trump ever made that callous remark. But apparently General Kelly didn't dare to deny the validity that remark, so he resorted to cowardly personal attacks on the congresswoman's character. Ultimately General Kelly failed miserably by not standing up to tell the whole truth.
Quote Trump's entire statement or shut the fuck up, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Cherry picking the words to perpetuate your lib-retard agenda makes you a bigger cunt than the one wearing phony cowboy hats, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #117
bamscram
Valued Poster

How about where Kelly said "don't call" there is nothing you may say to help, and families don't want to get that call?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:33 PM   #118
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
How about where Kelly said "don't call" there is nothing you may say to help, and families don't want to get that call?
Well golly gee, retarded lenny... maybe the fucking reporters who yelled at Trump "why haven't you called them?" should've thought of that!

And Kelly explained the protocol, retarded lenny - the family members are contacted in advance and given the option to decline a call from the POTUS.
Old 10-21-2017, 05:22 AM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
how in the FUCK does a 70 something year old man not know what to say....
Give it another 60 years and see if you know.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:23 AM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
The real fuck-up is that Trump didn't even follow "the script." He started with "he knew what he signed up for," then followed by this moronic remark "but I guess it still hurts anyway." Anyone grieving his/her loved one killed in the line of fire would be deeply offended by this kind of callous remarks, regardless of whether or not one agrees with Trump's policies. Since General Kelly was present during that condolence call, he should know with absolute certainty if Trump ever made that callous remark. But apparently General Kelly didn't dare to deny the validity of that remark, so he resorted to cowardly personal attacks on the congresswoman's character. Ultimately General Kelly failed miserably by not standing up to tell the whole truth.
Looks like the real truth is the Congresswoman did not vote the way Kelly and a few other veterans on here thought she should vote in regards to spending more taxpayer dollars on their benefits.

Finally the last piece of the puzzle.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women