Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2017, 05:12 PM   #46
Crickitt
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

So, it has been a while since I started this and thank you for all the contributions. Glad to know I'm not alone. Teagen, damn woman you are one hot dirty girl! One recurring theme that has developed is that the girls that responded have talked about how much they want to do this with their best friend's husband/boyfriend which I find interesting. Forgive the diversion from all of the hot fantasies, but I'm curious what is the draw/attraction that makes it so much hotter if the guy is attached to a best friend rather than random? No judgment, just devilishly curious.
Crickitt is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:27 PM   #47
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Fucking your very best friend's husband or boyfriend behind her back is so hot because she doesn't know how much pleasure you are getting from someone who suppose to be just for her pleasure and how turned on he gets with you and all the dirty things you do with him that he doesn't do with her. He fucks her but dreams of you and thinks of you when he is with her))))))) I find it actually makes some men's marital sex stronger because he cant wait to fuck her because it gives him even more of an opportunity to think about fucking me)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:58 PM   #48
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Who needs a husband or boyfriend when you can fuck your best friend or friends' husbands or boyfriends anytime you want)))
Old 10-17-2017, 08:39 PM   #49
htxboog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Who needs a husband or boyfriend when you can fuck your best friend or friends' husbands or boyfriends anytime you want)))
So umm Teagan you can totally be friends with my wife.
htxboog is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:56 PM   #50
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Htxboog, if I become very best friends with your wife that means you need to start fucking me regularly))
Old 10-17-2017, 11:48 PM   #51
TaugeNichts
Registered Member

I like married women the most. Not sure why. Have you ever noticed how hot it is to grab her hand and feel the wedding band and engagement ring dig into your finger? Have you ever gotten the chance to sneak into bed while the spouse is away? Ex-effing-squisite!
TaugeNichts is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:14 PM   #52
Tedd02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I like this type of fantasy as well. However, having my "SO" sit and watch would be great. Basically, a cuckquean fantasy.
Tedd02 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 04:17 PM   #53
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a couple of married guys who fucked me on the way home and didn't want to take a shower. They wanted my smell and juices still on their body which I felt was so not. To be able to smell my scent while at home with the SO. They may have fucked the SO that night and gave her a chance to smell me as well)))))
Old 10-24-2017, 07:56 AM   #54
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
I have had a couple of married guys who fucked me on the way home and didn't want to take a shower. They wanted my smell and juices still on their body which I felt was so not. To be able to smell my scent while at home with the SO. They may have fucked the SO that night and gave her a chance to smell me as well)))))
I have done that several times! Get home and give her a kiss! It is fun!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:58 AM   #55
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
A very hot roleplay is for the woman to not only know you are married but be best friends with your wife or even your wife's sister who knows she can out fuck your wife and make you dump your wife anytime because she is the hot fuck you need so badly)) Woman love fucking their best friend's husband))
I would like to fuck my wife's best friend if she had one I was kinda attracted to! MI BAD?
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:59 PM   #56
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Tinman, you should fuck your wife's best friends behind her back even if you aren't attracted to them particularly if they are married as well. If you wife has a sister, fuck her too. Sisters are very competitive when it comes to sex with each others husbands. They all want to be the top female fuck in the family))))))
Old 10-24-2017, 01:23 PM   #57
budpirt
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Tinman, you should fuck your wife's best friends behind her back even if you aren't attracted to them particularly if they are married as well. If you wife has a sister, fuck her too. Sisters are very competitive when it comes to sex with each others husbands. They all want to be the top female fuck in the family))))))
On that note, I used to date a girl with a crazy sister. We were staying at her grandparents house for thanksgiving weekend. I had my own room, and she snuck in one night while I was sleeping and sucked me off under the covers. Just like that 90’s movie, single white female. Over the next couple of months we would meet up and she would let me fuck her. She really liked it in the ass, and she LOVED to hear me tell her how much more of a slut she was than her sister. God bless crazy bitches...
budpirt is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 04:38 PM   #58
htxboog
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have had a recurring urge to fuck my sister in law, she has a great ass...
htxboog is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:15 PM   #59
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

htxboog, did you ever discuss with your brother swapping wives for a weekend? or just let him know you want to fuck his wife. Guys apparently like to share))
Old 10-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #60
Sir Axl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Damn what a hot thread! Didn't know what I was getting into when I clicked on it. Teagen - would love to find an opportunity to sneak off from my wife and fuck you sometime. Maybe one day...You are so damn sexy.
Sir Axl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women