Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #16
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazminaariel View Post
Funny this topic was posted. This evening I received a similar email from a provider who stated she was visiting from out of town and was given my name and site as a reference for a certain date that I supposedly visited with this gentlemen, he even attached photos of himself. I replied to her that it could not have been possible as I was writing my exams the date and time he gave her. After I replied to her email I Googled her provider name and email but no info on her populated under any directories etc... Very strange
I am still a newbie, observing and learning as I go along
I strongly suspect we spoke to the same lady... I wonder what that's all about...
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #17
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Robinson View Post
Lauren I got the same email and so did two of the girls I work with. I was half wondering if it was a wife or girlfriend trying to find out if her guy has been with a hooker.
So basically, she hit every woman in Toronto?

Mad.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #18
terbul
Account Disabled

Perhaps a good reason to verify that a reference request is legitimate before responding
terbul is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #19
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by terbul View Post
Perhaps a good reason to verify that a reference request is legitimate before responding
Lesson learned.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:03 AM   #20
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Dear Ms. X and Ms. Summerhill,

I am pleased to introduce you to each other! Ms. X is (blah blah -- I give a summary of Ms. X's virtues that the other lady might find interesting). What I find interesting about Ms. Summerhill is (blah, blah -- her skills, interests, etc. that I find interesting.)

Please feel free to email each other all about me subject to restrictions on material that ought to be confidential. Please leave me out of intra-provider communication as I have no interest in seeing how sausage is made.

Very truly,

Laurentius.

So far, every time I have done this, incidentally, the women have become friends -- sometimes very close friends.
I love that idea, I would very truly like to be introduced to Ms. Summerhill

And I do think that's the best way to handle references. I often have to send a quick note to a man I've met if a lady with no web presence contacts me looking for a reference - I need to make sure that this lady is in touch under his blessing, and not a PI gathering info for a divorce case. The approach that Laurentius proposes saves a lot of the back-and-forth and soothes the suspicions of all involved!

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #21
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Fake references, fake reviews. PI's, SO's trying to get info. I never thought of that stuff. I don't know any provider well enough to need to lie.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #22
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

I haven't had a guy using me as a fake reference but I have heard of well known providers - in LA - faking references for cops.

Leah Ireland
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:53 AM   #23
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I had a guy just last week give me references for 2 girls that did not check out. I have had 4 of them in the last month who provided false reference material but would not give a phone number or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest053011 View Post
A lady sent me a note asking for a reference. I didn't recognize the guys name, nor the picture of himself that he had sent.

Then the kicker: He claimed to see me in Toronto on XYZ date. At the time I had been out of town the entire week, with a long time regular.

Do guys think we won't remember who we have and haven't seen? They figure just pick a random girl, and she may send the prospect date an "okay" based on the hope she's so high volume she has no idea if they've met?

Curious if anyone else has heard of references being asked for people they've never met.
abeautifulsite is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:00 PM   #24
longtimecez22
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

What is the place they search your number on?
longtimecez22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women