Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default SENATOR TED CRUZ.........

My kind of Senator. My kind of Texan.

http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-li...x-news-sunday/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And Neil Cavuto let's the GOP have it.....................

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-wa...ey-really-are/
Old 01-08-2013, 08:44 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Your kind of Senator for sure. Unfortunately there are FAR too few of your kind to justify extremists like Cruz sitting in the Senate.

Oh well. We'll reject him before the GOP wins back the White House, so this is just an exercise.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
My kind of Senator. My kind of Texan.

http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-li...x-news-sunday/
Yes. An extremist nut.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Turd Cuz

whirlies guy

what whirlie doesnt understand Turd was a redistricting republican Rino at one point, chances are he'll cave to the rino's on the hill to get some favors for his own special interests .. he may have a teabag stuck up his ass just for show right now, but you can bet he's a political whore
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, CBJ7, I have to give you that one. You are probably right. I want to know how he votes on NDAA and the Patriot Act.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Time will tell; will he be perfect ?

I doubt it.....but will he work for smaller government? I bet he does.

So, in that respect Cruz is infinitely better over Obama and RHINO republicans like McConnell and others.

We know you have thrown in with Obama; your a big government guy CJ.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

time has told ... more freshmen (House) teabaggers lost their seats after 1 term than got elected in Nov..

how do you put it?

oh yeah ... trending down
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Time will tell; will he be perfect ?

I doubt it.....but will he work for smaller government? I bet he does.

So, in that respect Cruz is infinitely better over Obama and RHINO republicans like McConnell and others.

We know you have thrown in with Obama; your a big government guy CJ.
Well if that's the case, so has COG!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Cruze on Obama today:

Republican senator Ted Cruz of Texas said Thursday that Barack Obama is "high on his own power" with regard to the president's announced efforts on gun control. Speaking on Laura Ingraham's radio talk show, Cruz, who was just elected to the Senate last November, said "this is a president who has drunk the Kool-Aid."

"He is feeling right now high on his own power, and he is pushing on every front, on guns," Cruz said. "And I think it's really sad to see the president of the United States exploiting the murder of children and using it to push his own extreme, anti-gun agenda. I think what the president is proposing and the gun control proposals that are coming from Democrats in the Senate are, number one, unconstitutional, and number two, they don't work. They're bad policy."

Cruz told Ingraham that he does not believe Obama will be successful in passing gun control legislation and that the political ramifications of pursuing such laws could be bad for Democrats.

"I think he's going to pay a serious political price, and I think the price that's going to be paid on this is going to manifest in Senate races in 2014, in some red states," Cruz said. "And there have got to be some Democrats who are up for reelection in 2014 who are very, very nervous right now that Presidnet Obama is picking this fight."

Ted Cruz twitter account:

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/15/senato...e-right-scoop/
Old 01-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Cruz is dead on.
And there are about 11 to 15 Democrat Senators who have strong ties with the NRA, and know that when re-election time comes, The NRA will remember who caved in.

The only reason that there is a big backlash right now against The NRA is that is what the major news outlets are reporting. Once you get away from the East Coast and major news rooms, the so called rolling tide against the 2d Amendment is not there.

New York can pass all the Gun Laws they wish, and all any of them do is but a burden on Law Abiding Citizens. Criminals don't give a shit about Gun Laws, no more than they give a shit about any other law they wish to break. They are Criminals.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Cruze on Obama today:

Republican senator Ted Cruz of Texas said Thursday that Barack Obama is "high on his own power" with regard to the president's announced efforts on gun control. Speaking on Laura Ingraham's radio talk show, Cruz, who was just elected to the Senate last November, said "this is a president who has drunk the Kool-Aid."

"He is feeling right now high on his own power, and he is pushing on every front, on guns," Cruz said. "And I think it's really sad to see the president of the United States exploiting the murder of children and using it to push his own extreme, anti-gun agenda. I think what the president is proposing and the gun control proposals that are coming from Democrats in the Senate are, number one, unconstitutional, and number two, they don't work. They're bad policy."

Cruz told Ingraham that he does not believe Obama will be successful in passing gun control legislation and that the political ramifications of pursuing such laws could be bad for Democrats.

"I think he's going to pay a serious political price, and I think the price that's going to be paid on this is going to manifest in Senate races in 2014, in some red states," Cruz said. "And there have got to be some Democrats who are up for reelection in 2014 who are very, very nervous right now that Presidnet Obama is picking this fight."

Ted Cruz twitter account:

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/15/senato...e-right-scoop/
Cruz is a fuckin' nut. And we'll see how the gun control shit plays out Whirlybird. Be careful what you wish for. As usual, you and the rest of the republican herd are about a decade or so behind. Women will be the key. They're not all that excited about seeing 6 year olds shot to pieces just so they can own a Bushmaster, and you, along with the NRA, saying nothing can be done because you need to shoot the Moros. The looney gun control responses from the GOP may be their death knell for many years to come. President Obama and the Democrats might suffer in the short term, but I've got a feeling you idiots are a bit overconfident of your position based on the past ten years. Sandy Hook has changed the equation. Not that you would give 20 dead 6 year olds any thought, of course.

We'll see.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:15 AM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Why is a person that wants to control government rather than have government control people an extremist? Why is a p;person that wants to have the government perform its duties as per the Constitution an Extremist?
Why is a person that wants the government to live within its means an extremist?
Seems to me if we had a whole lot more like him we would not be in the shape we are in now. We are at the debt limit again and no signs of slowing the excessive spending.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Why is a person that wants to control government rather than have government control people an extremist?
Because the name-callers disagree with him. Real "simple"! If one disagrees with them, according to them one is:
1. dumbshit
2. idiot
3. faggot
4. fuckin nut
5. ________(fill in blank)
6. all of the above.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

this has turned into a ted cruz fluffer thread-on your knees bitchs!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women