Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2023, 09:14 AM   #1
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45
Default Vasectomy Part II

I scheduled a vasectomy in August.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ight=vasectomy
I just got it done a week ago (Jan 20). Thanks to Roe being overturned, they're booked solid for months. You have to have a 'consultation' first to see if they can actually grab the Vas tubes, then wait 30 days to make absolutely sure that you want it done.

I'm an admitted wimp, but what they don't tell you is the excruciating pain afterwards. The 30 min in-patient surgery isn't painful, other than the 3 numbing shots, but afterwards, the feeling you get when your nuts have been crunched is pretty bad. It definitely hurts up around your guts and hips. You fella's know the feeling.
Anyway, the healing process for me has been kinda slow. They suggest wearing a jockstrap afterwards, but I've been wearing 'support' boxer briefs for a week. I haven't worn underwear to bed in decades, but I can tell you, wear them. If you don't, you'll know it in the morning. Maybe tonight I can go back to my old ways.
The libido is still there but the plumbing is like 'nah, not yet pal!' I tried to bust a nut 6 days after the procedure and was denied. Talk about adding to the blue-ball feeling!
Anyway, I am looking forward to the time where I'm sterile. you have to launch 20-30 loads before you can get tested for sterility.

I should have done this a long time ago. The healing process may have been shorter if I were younger, and I definitely would have avoided several scares in the last 20 years of hobbying. I knew a long time ago that I didn't want kids either, but I went along with the patriarchy of leaving it up to the woman to protect us. I'm not smarter now because of the vasectomy, just wiser!

Now I just wait for the medical bills to start arriving...and the day where I can drop loads freely!
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 02:57 PM   #2
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Team Sterile!

I had mine done over ten (10) years ago and after the procedure I had no (none, nada, zilch) pain in the area. I never had to put a bag of ice or bag of peas on the area after the procedure....

The only pain I ever felt was right at the beginning of the operation and after the doctor initially numbed the area (just a needle-prick) and he said "Tell me if you feel anything down there" and he proceeded to cut. I did feel the first bit of "steel" and I told him and he gave me another needle-prick and then afterwards I felt nothing down there during the procedure. And I felt no pain anywhere after the procedure....

You might want to tell your doctor about what symptoms you are now experiencing after the operation. Infections are possible so you might want to inquire if you developed one....

My doctor said I was Not...Sterile until I had expelled a certain number of loads after the procedure. 20 loads if I remember correctly. The actual number of loads expelled to insure you are sterile might be less but they just want to make sure. I also had my load "tested" at a sperm bank a couple months after the procedure to insure I had no swimmers. Mission Accomplished. I had zero swimmers in my load(s) within a couple months after the procedure....

Getting the procedure done greatly improved both my "hobbying" and also my civilian dating lives. I no longer have to worry about getting any woman pregnant. I still use rubbers/condoms especially for the hobby because I want to avoid all of the very common STD's. I have hobbied in PGH for close to twenty (20) years, and was involved in "civilian" Weirdnessfor years before (and during, and now) that, and I have avoided catching anything. I will use rubbers in the hobby to avoid catching any of the very common STD's and even though I can't get any woman pregnant....

The first urologist I went to refused to do the surgery because he said I was too young, I had (and still have) no kids and I also casually said "I might want to have kids in the future". He said I should just practice safe sex, wear a rubber, and don't get permanently sterilized. I was committed to getting it so I went to a second urologist, told him my point of view, and he agreed to do it without any issues...

I feel good about all of it. The best $800 (not covered by insurance) I have spent in relation to "hobbying" and also my private "dating" life. "One less thing to worry about" just like the house-cleaning-service says....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 07:10 AM   #3
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

The pain has all but subsided as of yesterday. The only issue now is the (disolvable) stitches keep catching on my underwear. I'm far from young (although not quite AARP age lol) and nobody asked any questions about "are you sure you want to do this" but they did say that it's permanent several times. There is a slight chance of having it reversed, but the success rate is very very low.
I also have a 'script' to take a load to the lab for testing in 3 months (or after my 30th load launched, whichever comes first) to 'certify' that I'm sterile. I also have a home test (I took one before the procedure and I'm def fertile - thanks to the guys in this forum, I found a very good home test called YO home sperm test) that I'll take in a couple of months to see if the results are positive or negative, then I'll take one to the lab.
There's also a very slight chance that the procedure did NOT work - basically the sperm floats around in your ballsack as opposed to expelling through the penis, and sometimes the cauterization doesn't take hold, so some could leak out through ejaculation.

I'm waiting for the bill from insurance - I'm expecting it to be less than 2K, but the way the medical industry is right now, I won't be shocked if it's higher.
And of course I realize that this won't protect me from STD's. I can't imagine who would think that it would protect against STD's, but I've been told that more times than not.
I'm still glad that I got it done and I should have done this decades ago.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:20 AM   #4
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I had minimal pain. I remember the pre op clamping or whatever he was doing hurt. Then the needle wasn’t pleasant. Didn’t feel the procedure at all and A little ache for maybe 8 hours after and that was it.
Well worth it.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 02:20 PM   #5
Fbillings456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I played golf the day after and had virtually no pain. I also didn’t have to wait 30 days after my consultation, I saw the doctor on a Thursday and hit it done the following Monday. The only pain came like 3-4 after where my sperm was leaking into my nuts and became hard and was pressing against a nerve but it was manageable. For some reason too I also received a refund of the doctor so basically got paid to have the procedure done lol
Fbillings456 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 05:56 PM   #6
Union714
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dr Herman is the best..
Union714 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 04:18 PM   #7
happyjak
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Anyone that had a vasectomy consider getting their sperm frozen beforehand? Who did you use?
happyjak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women