Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2023, 08:50 AM   #31
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Agreed that citizen complaints alone are the cause of a bust. It takes UC officers to gather first-hand knowledge. But citizen complaints cause "noise" for the PD, & LE will focus on "noise".

Examples:

"The investigation began when Plano residents called the police department complaining of suspicious activity occurring at several massage parlors."
https://starlocalmedia.com/theleader/news/flower-mound-resident-among-those-indicted-in-prostitution-ring/article_ebf028a5-
c7cf-5253-b834-7570e971c9a9.html

"Corinth police are investigating a massage establishment after receiving several allegations of illicit massages, according to a news release. Tips described male customers coming and going from the business and female customers being turned away"
https://dentonrc.com/news/crime/cori...9cc1c98e4.html

"Dallas Police said they received tips in July about a sex trafficking ring operating in North Dallas."
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/pl...olice/3079653/

LE resources are limited. They will use complaints as part of their decision as to where to focus their manpower.
This is Karen energy why do regular peeps care XD
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:02 AM   #32
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

You read the same posts as the rest of us do. According to AsianP, he "cares" because he wants to "pull the plug" on Promoters. Apparently, shutting down the Amps and causing Legal issues for the owners, is just collateral damage.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:34 AM   #33
AsianP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You read the same posts as the rest of us do. According to AsianP, he "cares" because he wants to "pull the plug" on Promoters. Apparently, shutting down the Amps and causing Legal issues for the owners, is just collateral damage.
Yep, Chung Tran should never abused women…
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:36 AM   #34
AsianP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
Totally agree. But it's still kind of funny to see that all the promoters have basically disappeared all at once......and it directly coincides with Michiko shutting down. I mean, Michiko shutting down is a bummer, but the promoters, thread bumpers, and gaslighters disappearing in one fell swoop is wonderful.
Are you blind? Pimp handles such as Darkloveofasians, TexomaCowboy, nfhs04, ihump@amps, Ghostrider, Motorboatn, ntxguy are still here.
Ghost is still promoting 21 and Chung is still promoting 4 Season with their other handles.
Old 10-18-2023, 09:43 AM   #35
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Are you blind? Pimp handles such as Darkloveofasians, TexomaCowboy, nfhs04, ihump@amps, Ghostrider, Motorboatn, ntxguy are still here.
Ghost is still promoting 21 and Chung is still promoting 4 Season with their other handles.
Lucid and succinct observation...well constructed sentence...using ChatGPT has definitely made your posts more enjoyable.
Old 10-18-2023, 09:44 AM   #36
Motorboatn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Man, you are just pulling stuff out of your ass trying to remain relevant aren't you, and causing as much damage as possible on the way out. Why don't you do everyone a favor and go jump in a lake? Call me a pimp all you want...it just proves even more what a complete and total fucking idiot you are.
Motorboatn is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:52 AM   #37
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Quote:
I want to change my handle to
@ntxihumpdarkchungonaboatwithg hostoffinnguy.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:58 AM   #38
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
I want to change my handle to
@ntxihumpdarkchungonaboatwithg hostoffinnguy.
What? No room for Texoma in your new handle? Oh, the humanity!

Wait, maybe "on a boat" references "The Lake"...never mind.
Old 10-18-2023, 10:08 AM   #39
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Lmao...now I'm a pimp handle?? Hilarious!!
ihump@amps is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:09 AM   #40
ntxguy
BANNED

Quote:
What? No room for Texoma in your new handle? Oh, the humanity!

Wait, maybe "on a boat" references "The Lake"...never mind.
You are correct. I thought putting "onlaketexomaboat" was a bit long
Old 10-18-2023, 10:10 AM   #41
ntxguy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihump@amps View Post
Lmao...now I'm a pimp handle?? Hilarious!!
Just doing my part to lighten the mood.
Old 10-18-2023, 12:10 PM   #42
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

I never cease to wonder at the testosterone in these kinds of threads. All the macho heroes making threats, knowing they are well hidden. That’s the only reason the “bravery” comes out. All the “I know the real scoop because I am the most intelligent monger here”. All the total paranoia and conspiracy theories completely without facts or support. Can’t imagine how tough it is for providers to have to service you assholes.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 12:19 PM   #43
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
I never cease to wonder at the testosterone in these kinds of threads. All the macho heroes making threats, knowing they are well hidden. That’s the only reason the “bravery” comes out. All the “I know the real scoop because I am the most intelligent monger here”. All the total paranoia and conspiracy theories completely without facts or support. Can’t imagine how tough it is for providers to have to service you assholes.
Very well said. This section is a shit show lol
ihump@amps is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 12:56 PM   #44
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
It's always been weird to me why regular people care what us mongers do like we're not hurting anyone. I hate promoters as much as the next guy but this is too extreme
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 02:51 PM   #45
AsianP
Valued Poster

Gotta love how fingers are pointing at me by so call non-promoters. All I did was created the list which is probably everyone knew. I didn’t go to police and I didn’t file any complaint but still fingers are pointing at me because they need to get rid of truth. Wish my list got some of idiots arrested but look like it didn’t because they are still posting away. Keep posting B.S. and keep up RTMs … you pimps are getting lazy with RTM…

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women