Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2020, 03:26 PM   #1
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default what are your thoughts about dating a provider?

Fun topic. Has anyone done it? Pros and Cons? Short term vs long term?
Dodobeans is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:15 PM   #2
Theoldsarge
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Short term, like an hour. Anything else is trouble
Theoldsarge is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #3
curtist196
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I got to spend the night with Angie from Blue spa in the month of March during the shut downs. She texted me and asked if I could pick her up. We had previously texted on and off. I was a repeat customer of hers in the past. I picked her up at the apartment she was staying at off Luna road. We got some take out food and alcohol and stayed at a nice 4 star Hotel for the night. We talked for hours using the Google translator because she did not speak hardly any English. She Skyped her family in Korea and talked to her little kids. I even talked to one of her relatives briefly. I got to see the real and personal side of this girl. She confided in me how she does not like what she does and wanted out. She showed me the Eccie page translated in Korean on the reviews of her and how she hated that. I tried to let her know that I did not judge her and that I thought she was special and someone I would like to get to know. She said no, that she was very damaged goods. Despite what someone might think I felt compassion for her even though she probably made more money doing what she does than I will ever see. I tried to treat her special by taking care of her and massaging her, but I could get the sense that she felt like she didn't deserve this. Finally after she was a little drunk we had an incredible session and she fell asleep in my arms with her big nipples against my chest while listening to music. I could not believe this was happening. She wakes up later and kisses me and we had another session together. It was so passionate, she even told me she loved me in broken English but I knew it was the moment and passion talking, not really love. Then in the early morning mamason called and she had to leave. She repeatedly apologized and did not want me to drive her home. She wanted to Uber and she refused any money from me. I was in awe of what had happed. There is more to this story but, it was an incredible night and I saw both the good and damage in this girl. I have wanted to tell this story for a long time, but the usual people on this board will say it never happed and call me a troll and question how many encounters I have had and so fourth. But it did happen and me and Jr. know it.
curtist196 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:47 PM   #4
theresalwaysaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It can't ever work, as you can see what was just posted
Some are damaged goods,others will use you for whatever gain you have wether is money or a greencard. In the one off chance its real and you "save her" so many stars and planets have to align but even then you can't ever reveal the true reason on how yall met, society won't ever accept her (if you care about that)
Its always best to never attach feelings in this hobby because it won't play out the way you want it in your head
She sold you a illusion and is great but thays not the real her

(I say this because some of my best times have been with bunny and the crazy star, and while I would love to have that on the daily,these women are people with emotions and I have never seen their true colors)
So keep it to a hour and hope they make a return so I can live that dream again one hour at a time
theresalwaysaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #5
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

They are women. They have feelings. They know who their friends are and appreciate being treated well. After the shutdown I had a regular that needed help and I spent 3 months with her. Good times.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:46 PM   #6
yellowfever567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well, I’ll tell you about my experience. I met a provider in 2012. I fell in love with her, even tho she was a working girl AND had a bf. After I showered her with affection and money she left him. We lived together....albeit difficult, and I made the mistake of getting her pregnant. The relationship was COMPLETELY toxic. Calls all day n night from clients, her refusal to quit. Bottom line I divorced her after 11 months of marriage. If not for our child I would have never married such a narcissistic person. We tried....I tried many times to get back together because of the baby, however, it was too much to bear.
Even as we were in the hospital ready to give birth, clients were calling. Bottom line, she took me for over 100 k, never truly loved me, my advice
STAY AWAY.
All you will get is a broken heart. These women are damaged beyond repair
yellowfever567 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 06:03 PM   #7
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

HOLY SHIT... THATS JUST ... WOW
Old 11-28-2020, 06:29 PM   #8
WizardsPeak
Gaining Momentum

Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
WizardsPeak is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 06:41 PM   #9
yellowfever567
Valued Poster

If any of you had any idea of what I went through you would understand. After the baby was born, I had to work, then come home and care for the baby as she slept all day and her nanny said it was my job to take over. I will not even get into the days when she worked and swore she stopped performing sex act as to how many times I could see the discharge in her panties. She swore it was just a natural emission from a woman. Well I was married before and never saw that kind of discharge in my ex wife’s panties. Yes my experience was bad, perhaps others had better,. The continuous lies, the deceit, destroyed me. I’ll never recover.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:08 PM   #10
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

was this an AMP provider?
Old 11-28-2020, 07:12 PM   #11
yellowfever567
Valued Poster

Sub amp
Old 11-28-2020, 07:14 PM   #12
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Some of these ladies come with a large debt to a promoter in Korea. Maybe she was charged 30K for a boob job, 6K for a plane ticket to the US. Paid her family bills and medical and charged 14% interest on the unpaid balance. A never ending life of payments to the promoter.

Many of these ladies paid $100 a day to an amp owner to be at the spa and $60 to 70 an hour for room fees making it tough for them to get ahead. Many are looking for a friend.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 07:30 PM   #13
farawayjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm sure most of these women have stories behind them. I have sort of befriended a couple of them and I have found that they have lives outside the massage shops. The other thing I have found is that they are generally impersonal and strictly business.

I sometimes think the life ruins them as well as their customers. No one seems to see the viewpoint of the other. I see the way guys on here talk about the women they have seen and it seems that many of them view their customers in a similar way. Its sad.
farawayjoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 07:53 PM   #14
azngrllvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Went out with Dr Lee a few times. If anyone remembers her. Spent a few nights with her. We'r had a blast.
Then a few years ago I met a sub amp owner. Ended up living together a few years. Won't go into detail. But the breakup was horrible.
azngrllvr is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 09:10 PM   #15
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

They just want your money. The feelings are fake.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women