Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #16
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Sorry. No pictures. Even if I had them I probably would not post them. But I am guessing they will be Young and beautiful and Horny for some Texan Tube Steak... Hell they maybe even would like the trolls on the board!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:53 PM   #17
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Sorry. No pictures. Even if I had them I probably would not post them. But I am guessing they will be Young and beautiful and Horny for some Texan Tube Steak... Hell they maybe even would like the trolls on the board!!!

Jujubee is winning the promoter war. They dominated the board today. Gonna change Blue's name to Black & Blue. A bunch of fake newbs bumping threads just isn't going to cut it anymore.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:52 AM   #18
Jtbc
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Juju has a line up?
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:09 AM   #19
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtbc View Post
Juju has a line up?
Don’t feed the trolls, Groot sole function in life is to be a parasite. Some Parasites are ticks, tapeworms, viruses, lice, Bedbugs, Scabies, Pork Tapeworm, roundworms, and several more but I think Groot can be related to the Brain Eating Amoeba.

After reading his Troll Posts then you may feel this condition. If you do, stop reading his post and go to the next one. That is the best possible cure for Trolls.

So back to the purpose of the Thread. Anyone seen Penny lately?
Old 08-08-2019, 12:05 PM   #20
BuddhaReal
Registered Member

In whom there is no sympathy for living beings: know him as an outcast.
BuddhaReal is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:09 PM   #21
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Don’t feed the trolls, Groot sole function in life is to be a parasite. Some Parasites are ticks, tapeworms, viruses, lice, Bedbugs, Scabies, Pork Tapeworm, roundworms, and several more but I think Groot can be related to the Brain Eating Amoeba.

After reading his Troll Posts then you may feel this condition. If you do, stop reading his post and go to the next one. That is the best possible cure for Trolls.

So back to the purpose of the Thread. Anyone seen Penny lately?

From what I've read, Penny is seen after being disappointed by Foxy2.0
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:58 PM   #22
Kim Gun-mo
BANNED

There are seven girls at Blue today the average vagina is 8 in deep. The average dick is 6 in Long. That leaves leaves 14 in of unused vagina today.
Kim Gun-mo is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 03:01 PM   #23
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo View Post
There are seven girls at Blue today the average vagina is 8 in deep. The average dick is 6 in Long. That leaves leaves 14 in of unused vagina today.

Not only are there cameras in the rooms, you are now measuring guys dicks at Blue ... carry on.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 06:57 PM   #24
rockmanX
BANNED

There are no cameras in the rooms of blue.
rockmanX is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:34 PM   #25
Groot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanX View Post
There are no cameras in the rooms of blue.

Pinhole lens 1.5mm in ceiling tile. Totally hidden to the naked eye or sweeper.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 12:49 AM   #26
Guest110719
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Ghostrider thanks for exposing the dating differences of our reviewer. I have never been steered wrong by Bobby man . Sometimes our tastes are different but he is spot on as far as reviews are concerned. I wish everyone. Would not get their skirts blown up by shouting someone is promoting one spa or one girl . Good for him . It’s all opinion based and it’s not that big a deal to constantly waste everyone’s time trying to accuse a reviewer of writing what a mama says or the owner says . Promotion is done in every industry
Guest110719 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 06:17 AM   #27
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Foxy is not my type from reviews. Beside Foxy, who else got the best look and who got the skill? (Preferably input by non promoter.
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:46 AM   #28
Picachulon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Hey Ghostrider, do you have any more Intel about the new ladies?
Picachulon is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:55 AM   #29
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamyourman View Post
Ghostrider thanks for exposing the dating differences of our reviewer. I have never been steered wrong by Bobby man . Sometimes our tastes are different but he is spot on as far as reviews are concerned. I wish everyone. Would not get their skirts blown up by shouting someone is promoting one spa or one girl . Good for him . It’s all opinion based and it’s not that big a deal to constantly waste everyone’s time trying to accuse a reviewer of writing what a mama says or the owner says . Promotion is done in every industry
Surprisingly there is a ton of false information out there regarding the Blue gals. There is another troll post regard the bad experience with Foxy in which everyone on there is being negative but between all of them there and nothing in reviews. Reviews are the information needed to make decisions. If someone just joined the board and acts like they have been here forever then they are a 2nd handle. They tend to create drama and post negative comments about the girls that they are dog piling the negativity. The 2 Nd bad review of Foxy took place back on July 17th.

I am sure the stalker will be along soon to quote me.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:25 PM   #30
Sotrue
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I just posted my honest review of “ perfect “ very lackluster session.
Just my experience. I will not repeat. There are plenty of girls that will give a man good service. Happy hunting.
Sotrue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women