Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2020, 07:49 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Smith View Post
About three years ago I was driving through Denver and scheduled a date with the number two rated provider in Denver. Hot milf, 38-40, slim, magnificent bolt-ons and definitely worth her ratings.

The session was in her house, and as she let me in, three large Afgan hounds joined us in the foyer. For you that don't know, these are large dogs with very long necks and LOTS of hair.
A few minutes in, we were going at it in cowgirl, and she jumped off me and said "I just love it from behind" and jumped off the bed, grabbed one of the posts at the foot of the bed, leaned over and said "fuck me HARD". I, of course, jumped off the bed, grabbed her hips and got after it -- but when I jumped off the bed, all three dogs sat up and gave the two of us their undivided attention.

So Afgan hounds are big dogs with long necks and I could see images of all three dogs into infinity in those slightly angled mirrors -- and they were all staring at us. -- it was a great session, even if I did have about 500 hounds staring at me while I really enjoyed their owner from behind.
gives a new meaning to "doggie position" - WOOF WOOF WOOF !!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 01:57 PM   #17
Nathanflores65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Anyone have a funny and humorous story to tell? Don't out names. Don't out embarrassing or mean stories, please...let's keep it nice and funny.

I'll start...

This one time a Whore Camp

I am a person living with a physical disability. When not in the shower or otherwise engaged in nude activity, I wear braces on both hands. Without them my sense of touch is limited...I cannot feel my hands much.

Normally, nowadays, I'll put the condom on with my mouth.

A few months back...we were hot and heavy making out...touching, kissing, caressing. During the makeout session I grab his package and wrap it up. "Ready to fuck me baby?"

He starts laughing...pulling his hand up to my face. Turns out I put the condom on 3 of his fingers instead of his dick. We had a good laugh, put a new condom on the correct appendage and had a fan-fucking-tastic time.

From now on, I'll be putting the condom on with my mouth

Let's hear your funny story...
ahaha your story was amazing hilarious
Nathanflores65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women