Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2023, 08:56 PM   #1
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default You Might Be A Promoter If.......

I remember Jeff Foxworthy used to do those "You Might Be a Redneck If...." segments, so we can have our own list for promoters. Important disclaimer is that just because you may have done 1 of these things, that doesn't mean I am calling you a promoter. Most guys on here know how to distinguish promoters from normal mongers.

• Having a really long, gimmicky title for your review
  • Having very gimmicky details in your review (e.g. "I let her taste my organic ice cream")
  • Announcing that a certain girl has started or a certain girl has returned
  • Consistently being the first person to review new girls (usually on the first day she started at the studio / AMP)
  • Posting 8-10 review per month....of the same exact studios and AMP's
  • Consistently making a girl cum / orgasm in almost every review they post. I am really starting to notice this one more - this might be the easiest way to tell if it's a promoter
  • "She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off"
  • Bumping a dormant thread with a post that provides zero value to the original review
  • Bumping 3 reviews consecutively (usually within 5 minutes of each other)
  • "Looks just like her pics"
  • "Instead of complaining about higher price and upcharges, we should be feel fortunate we can fuck a hot asian girl BBFS CIM instead of having to spend $1,000 on a civilian girl"
  • Whenever a monger writes a "No" review, the default reaction is to gaslight the reviewer to make it seem it's his fault the session didn't go well (studio and girl are 100% free of blame)
  • Being offended at any of the above items and saying stuff like "Why do you even care? Quit complaining and go get some pussy from a real woman"
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:03 PM   #2
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

•have a join date of Oct 2023
•have a join date of 2021-2023
•gladly say you paid the bbfs upcharge
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:18 PM   #3
Let's Go!
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

you have never written a NO review.

You are the only person that claims a certain girl is pretty
Let's Go! is online now   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:31 PM   #4
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

- write a review that’s as long as war and peace using all the standard eccie jargon then claim its your first review and say you hope you did ok. lol love that shit

- write a review for a lesser known sub amp about a petite cute lady in her 20’s that does everything and when any other monger is its looking for her they say there was never a lady named that working there. Usually followed up by another post saying she said she was leaving soon. hate that shit fell for it more than once

- been a member for 4+ years and only posted two reviews both yeses again long complete jargon having review.
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:42 PM   #5
Jackof alltrades
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'm going to have to agree with OP.
Yall do make it hard to distinguish who is who in this 😂
Anyways... I'm going to keep watching behind the scenes, yall have fun bickering amongst each other. 😆
Jackof alltrades is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:52 PM   #6
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Not sure if you’re talking to me or AC LG, as I don’t think I’ve ever gave a no review

And I don’t think I’m the only person that claimed a certain girl is pretty, last girl who I said was pretty was geisha and other confirmed she is too..

I’ve had my fair share of no’s though. I just don’t write reviews only comments. Some no’s over the past two years.

Macy at AS is older than advertised didn’t get the spectacular service others got. Lucy at GL (SF) subpar service, disinterested the whole session. Dana at SF, 40 year old boring milf. Miso at Lovely Angels, another sub par girl

All those were before the boycott
Old 10-25-2023, 09:54 PM   #7
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackof alltrades View Post
I'm going to have to agree with OP.
Yall do make it hard to distinguish who is who in this 😂
Anyways... I'm going to keep watching behind the scenes, yall have fun bickering amongst each other. 😆
Nice new account
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:22 AM   #8
Big b.o.b.1
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
•have a join date of Oct 2023
•have a join date of 2021-2023
•gladly say you paid the bbfs upcharge
JD, I (and probably Aspen)obviously disagree with your point #2, ha ha. As far as new join dates, I’m not that concerned about that, we were all new at one time, it’s the other factors that come to play. When I saw Japanese Janako, I was at that point of her being on top of me about to stick it in when she says, you pay extra for that? I said no thanks, get the condom, lol
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 07:38 AM   #9
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
JD, I (and probably Aspen)obviously disagree with your point #2, ha ha. As far as new join dates, I’m not that concerned about that, we were all new at one time, it’s the other factors that come to play. When I saw Japanese Janako, I was at that point of her being on top of me about to stick it in when she says, you pay extra for that? I said no thanks, get the condom, lol
I saw lol good on your part. After looking at her pics, she isn’t that attractive. I wouldn’t have paid either haha
Old 10-26-2023, 07:43 AM   #10
Let's Go!
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

My comments were not directed at anyone in particular.

I was just adding to the list.
Let's Go! is online now   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 07:49 AM   #11
aJohnDough
Premium Access

After re reading the comment, I figured you were just adding on
Old 10-26-2023, 08:41 AM   #12
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

These comments are 99% accurate. I type novels and I like to make gimmick titles from time to time. I'm no promoter though, no matter what AP said.

GT
GoodTyme is online now   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 09:58 AM   #13
TheTopG655
Premium Access

The cum one is really underrated
Old 10-26-2023, 10:48 AM   #14
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

I make the girls cum every time, if I click with them or if they click with me. If I don't click, I just get my nut and bounce, but if she's into me I work hard to give them an O...or at least get them to make me believe I did

And I grew up reading Penthouse Forum, so it's hard for me not to write a novel. My papers in college were always novels.

"She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off" - This happened to me once with Dana, our first session. There was something primal about that meeting. but I won't ever get to see her again until she moves away from SF since they blocked me.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 11:14 AM   #15
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
I make the girls cum every time, if I click with them or if they click with me. If I don't click, I just get my nut and bounce, but if she's into me I work hard to give them an O...or at least get them to make me believe I did

And I grew up reading Penthouse Forum, so it's hard for me not to write a novel. My papers in college were always novels.

"She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off" - This happened to me once with Dana, our first session. There was something primal about that meeting. but I won't ever get to see her again until she moves away from SF since they blocked me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women