Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #31
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Give her respect for what? Having a kid and her kid having a kid? That happens to lots of people, she's no different than anyone else when it comes to that position.

Palin has been and continues to be for abortion period whether the pregnancy is caused by rape or incest. Yes, she does believe that if the pregnancy is threatening the life of the mother, then go for the abortion. But, that wasn't the fact that I had mentioned.

And yes, Palin did keep the policy of rape victim's paying for their own rape kits. Which was so nice of the former police chief and so gracious of Palin to continue that. Why not ask the rape victims to question their attackers during court too? That's not rubbing salt into the wound, that's burying the person in salt.

I neither dem or rep, I vote my conscience and I go with the devil I know versus the devil I don't know. I believe that a woman should have the right to choose what to do with her in cases of rape or incest. Hell, I believe a woman should have the right to do whatever she wishes with her body because its her body and not the government's. The goverment should stay out of my bedroom and out of my body.

I'm not going to keep debating why I made my statement. What I stated for my reasons are my reasons and they're true, not made up by the dems or anyone else.

Deacon, your stats have nothing to do what myself and JG are discussing. We're talking about abortion's in cases of rape and incest, not abortions in general. Which is what you just posted.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #32
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
im thinking crickets from vit...chirp..chirp.

Actually, no. Not going to waste my time copying and pasting to prove my opinion. If I was shooting off specifics, then I might. Just as I didn't waste my time on the links you posted. An opinion is an opinion, agree or disagree, doesn't matter to me either way. I said what I wanted to say. You want to keep going, your choice.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #33
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
Actually, no. Not going to waste my time copying and pasting to prove my opinion. If I was shooting off specifics, then I might. Just as I didn't waste my time on the links you posted. An opinion is an opinion, agree or disagree, doesn't matter to me either way. I said what I wanted to say. You want to keep going, your choice.

+1
Old 03-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #34
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Honey wheres my cape thanks babe ok guys lay off elana. We all know dumb or not palin wont win to be prez. Shes out for the money ask your self do want someone that loves money like that in the prez seat where are her kids when shes travel all over the place remember ones sick and the other is making babies.
Repubs buck up stop fight for a loser your best bet is to get a homo for your pick then you might win
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:51 AM   #35
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Honey wheres my cape thanks babe ok guys lay off elana. We all know dumb or not palin wont win to be prez. Shes out for the money ask your self do want someone that loves money like that in the prez seat where are her kids when shes travel all over the place remember ones sick and the other is making babies.
Repubs buck up stop fight for a loser your best bet is to get a homo for your pick then you might win
Old 03-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #36
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ahhh, Cheaper weighs in...with a homophobic slur. Thanks for contributing.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:20 AM   #37
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Apparently the press agrees; Sarah Palin went to Kuwait in 2007 and spent two days there. Was it exactly Iraq? Well Jimmy Carter claimed to be a nuclear engineer but he never finished the training so as far as the navy is concerned he was not. Elena, I don't know know exactly which statement you are complaining about but I would love to see it. You could nitpick I guess. After all I spent six months in the Persian Gulf (twice) and never set one foot in Kuwait or Iraq but I was in the war. Like I said, I guess it all depends on what you read or were told.

As for her home interior and it's decoration. I am not particularly religious but I have some books on Hebrew, a couple of Jewish symbols, and I took a class on Jewish culture. I suppose if you really care then you could go back and look at the videos of her home. Maybe you will see some Jewish symbols and maybe you won't. If you don't then that really doesn't prove anything unless you have seen 100% of the house. I'm sorry but I really don't see the relevance of your concern and it certainly doesn't do anything to demonstrate ignorance now, does it?

Well I don't twitter so I don't know EXACTLY what Palin said about the budget but I know that I've criticized it as well. Does that make me ignorant? We can't keep spending money we don't have and, yes, previous republicans are just as guilty. Present republicans are working hard to make changes. Do you oppose change or fiscal responsibility?

I have read what you have written and I'm sorry but I don't see anything there that indicates ignorance. You have differences of opinion with the former governor but is not the basis for your charge. I'm sure you could go looking for some gaffs but by their very nature gaffs are an inadvertent slip up. We can also match you gaff for gaff from Obama and Biden.

Sometimes being a leader is not about being right, it is about making decisions (which the democrats are painfully aware of right now) and following through. It is knowing who you are and what you care about. Not everyone is going to agree in a nation of 320 million people but I prefer someone who leads as opposed to the Jeopardy champion who can't get off the dime. Of course I don't believe we have a Jeopardy champion in the White House at the moment. We don't have any school records and his voting record in the Senate was more present than anything else.

Speaking of which; you care about abortion rights very much, are you aware that State Senator Obama voted for a bill in Illinois that prevented healthcare professionals from giving care to a baby that survives an abortion. Imagine, a baby is alive and crying on the gurney but it is illegal for anyone to do anything for it other than take is some place to die from neglect. Obama was quoted as saying the purpose of an abortion is to kill a child and a child must die. (I am paraphrasing here). Do you support such a position?
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:33 AM   #38
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default For the Feminists

Ok I will attempt to speak for the feminists that might be shy......

Deacon and Galt are both stupid twats!

Just an opinion
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #39
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cat -

JG,

I'm not debating this anymore. I have my opinion and its mine, not yours. I took the bait with you and I shouldn't have. The only person I need to justify my decisions with is me. If you don't like my opinions, that's your right, but it doesn't matter because it doesn't pay my bills or put gas in my car.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #40
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Jg whats the slur I spell homo right look the only reason the repub had palin in the first place was because obama was black so they said hay we something palin. It was a numbers game no slur so now they need a new token
Old 03-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #41
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

For the Feminists
Ok I will attempt to speak for the feminists that might be shy......

Deacon and Galt are both stupid twats!

Just an opinion ......lmao..is that all ya got?? nice contribution.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:10 AM   #42
deacon
Valued Poster

Repubs buck up stop fight for a loser your best bet is to get a homo for your pick then you might win .........english...please??
Old 03-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #43
deacon
Valued Poster

Cheaper2buyit
Premium Access

Reviews: 4

Jg whats the slur I spell homo right look the only reason the repub had palin in the first place was because obama was black so they said hay we something palin. It was a numbers game no slur so now they need a new token
Old 03-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #44
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

This feminist is not up in arms because well.........she is kind of a stupid twat. Her fame whoring attitude has trickled down to her children (Bristol Palin on reality tv???? Her own reality tv show??). Regardless of your politics, profession, or sex if you feel the need to make a reality show about your life you are kind of a twat.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #45
deacon
Valued Poster

you really wanna use the term 'whoring?'..just wondering. what is it you do?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women