Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Baby, it's too cold in here! "Baby it's cold outside" banned

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/01/us/ba...rnd/index.html

for implied date rape, coercive lyrics.

this is all getting a bit silly. this song is banned, but few batted an eye when the Late George Herbert Walker Bush grabbed teen ass, while remarking "David Cop-a-feel", from his wheelchair.

besides, I think of Blindman Ray Charles cooing to Betty Carter.. Betty coos back, in her coy, coquettish way. surely she can defend herself from that Blind Man!

going to spin their version right now.. in protest
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

I should have known better than to post this, LOL.. maybe 10% of us even know the song, and 90% of the 10% don't give a shit that it was banned!
Old 12-01-2018, 11:01 PM   #3
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

If you're in Cleveland in the winter, you have bigger problems than a local radio station not playing a certain song.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:02 PM   #4
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Can we ban the rest of the Christmas songs too? I don't have a trendy bandwagon to throw my rationalizations onto. I just don't want to hear that shit in every store for the next month.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:37 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
If you're in Cleveland in the winter, you have bigger problems than a local radio station not playing a certain song.
Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
Can we ban the rest of the Christmas songs too? I don't have a trendy bandwagon to throw my rationalizations onto. I just don't want to hear that shit in every store for the next month.
I'm for that.. I was thinking the other day how strange it is that the ONLY Chuck Berry song I ever hear on radio anymore, is "run, run Rudolph"! even George Michael, I never hear "Careless Whisper" anymore, but "last Christmas" plays every 5 minutes, it seems. this shits needs to be legislated away, because radio and retail are failing us!
Old 12-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #6
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

We're at the point where "Jingle Bell Rock" is the cool and edgy one. No song from 1957 should be the coolest one on your rotation. Can we get a jam session going from some bands people like nowadays? My vote is Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Hank Jr, and.... okay, nobody else, my tastes are somewhat limited. And I know I'll catch some shit for Nickelback, but I challenge you to find ONE song on the standard Christmas rotation that's better than ANY Nickelback song.

Yeah, I thought so.

So can we just have some current-ish bands do a Christmas album? Pretty, pretty please. And not covers of the old shit. I want new shit, you lazy bastards.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:16 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

part of the Christmas song problem, is almost every semi-popular artist from years past made a Christmas album. they were so cheap to produce.. no new songs to write, song arrangements in place, just go into the studio and crank it out in 3 days.. easy profit, even if only a few of the Fans buy it.

I was listening to the "offending" Ray Charles song mixed in with others, Ray had a lot of songs that could cross that "offensive" line, LOL
Old 12-03-2018, 09:24 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah that's just fucking unbelieveable to me , the me too liberal shit again
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:17 AM   #9
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

I've called it the date rape song for as long as I can remember. Since the 80's at least. Was 'date rape' a thing before that?

That said, I was always poking fun when I said that. The song lyrics can definitely be interpreted two ways. This isn't censorship, but I would oppose any radio station refusing to play this song for this reason.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"What's next " Mamas & papas " Boston, Hotel California Dear lord people need to get over themselves
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:25 PM   #11
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Some fuckers have too much free time on their hands!!

Here's the 1944 original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pfvZo2gmm8

and also used in a 1949 movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFJ7ie_yGU

Lyrics to the 1944 original:

https://genius.com/Frank-loesser-bab...outside-lyrics
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:25 AM   #12
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Unfortunately we now live in a world where some people's sole purpose in life is to look everywhere for ANYTHING they can find offensive ..... and then complain about it until said offense gets changed, deleted, or whatever ..... of course it doesn't matter to them that the other 99% of us don't find it offensive and would never have a problem with it .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:23 AM   #13
billw1032
Valued Poster

I must have heard this song hundreds of times over the years, but I never paid close attention to the lyrics until now.

Unfortunately we live in a time when anything that resembles romance is virtually impossible. I'm glad I'm not back in High School or College; I think it's probably necessary to get a signed consent form before you even ask a girl on a date these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Unfortunately we now live in a world where some people's sole purpose in life is to look everywhere for ANYTHING they can find offensive ..... and then complain about it until said offense gets changed, deleted, or whatever ..... of course it doesn't matter to them that the other 99% of us don't find it offensive and would never have a problem with it .....
Ain't that the truth. There are days when I feel like making a list of every politically incorrect phrase that's currently out-of-favor and work them into conversation as often as possible. Of course I don't really want to intentionally offend people, but people have gotten too sensitive these days. They need to come out of their "safe spaces" and join the real world.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
The song lyrics can definitely be interpreted two ways.
especially that one line, "what's in this drink?", asked by the female as the male attempts to persuade her from leaving.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:11 AM   #15
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
It's like the idiots who wants all reference to the Confederate part of the Civil War removed:

statues of Confederate Army Generals, rename any schools that have names like Robert E. Lee.

They are deleting history.

They forget that 620,000+ soldiers, over 360,000 of them from the Union, mostly white (out of 179,000 blacks that served in the Union army, 40,000 of them died: 30,000 of those died from diseases and not from battle), fought and died in the Civil War FOR THEIR ANCESTORS' FREEDOM plus countless that went home maimed missing legs and arms:

so their ancestors can be free from slavery and now these descendants thinks being free means free to bitch about anything that is part of the Confederate history and demand their removal.

President George Washington, the very first U.S. President, was a slave owner.

Maybe these descendants need to look in their wallets and burn every $1 notes because Washington is on each one of them but they won't do so because they love that U.S. Dollars:

it's the bling bling that gets them big SUVs with souped up rims and blue lights and lots of gold jewelry to wear around their necks.

Every one of their females who works in a strip club should refuse $1 bills when a guy goes to tip them on stage.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women