Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2015, 11:12 PM   #61
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Lois Lerner is my hero.
She's a real stand-up gal, isn't she undercunt? I mean, no cowering behind the Fifth for that bitch, right? Just like you're a real stand-up guy who doesn't conceal or deny the fact that you post on eccie using multiple handles, right?

And just like Odumbo is a real stand-up POTUS who always keeps his word! He sure meant it when he told us:

"It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any agency, but especially in the IRS, given the power that it has and the reach that it has into all of our lives. ... I'll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable.…"

-- President Barack Obama condemning "misconduct" at the Internal Revenue Service, May 15, 2013.

Odumbo, Lois Lerner, and Undercunt - 3 Paragons of Integrity and Role Models for Us All!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:55 PM   #62
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
She's a real stand-up gal, isn't she undercunt? I mean, no cowering behind the Fifth for that bitch, right? Just like you're a real stand-up guy who doesn't conceal or deny the fact that you post on eccie using multiple handles, right?

And just like Odumbo is a real stand-up POTUS who always keeps his word! He sure meant it when he told us:

"It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any agency, but especially in the IRS, given the power that it has and the reach that it has into all of our lives. ... I'll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again by holding the responsible parties accountable.…"

-- President Barack Obama condemning "misconduct" at the Internal Revenue Service, May 15, 2013.

Odumbo, Lois Lerner, and Undercunt - 3 Paragons of Integrity and Role Models for Us All!

Has it happened again? As for multiple handles... still waiting on the proof, big boy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:57 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
So undercunt, aka the freelance faggot from Arkansas - did you study at the feet of your sexual predator-rapist-serial molesting philandering lying corrupt ex-Governor during his finest moment?

You're so goddamn dumb, you don't even know when you've been trolled. I was fucking with IB, but you just couldn't resist jumping in. Congrats on the IRS. You've convinced me of something I already believed.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:15 AM   #64
lustylad
BANNED

Yeah, right... Wanna tell us what it is you "already believed", troll boy?
Old 04-27-2015, 12:24 AM   #65
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, right... Wanna tell us what it is you "already believed", troll boy?
I'm well aware of what happened. I'm well aware of the targeting of 501c organizations by the IRS. I'm also aware that the AG you love to hate, Holder, ordered a criminal probe into the matter. I'm well aware they used keywords to flag certain groups for further scrutiny. I'm well aware of Lerner's magic emails that somehow seemed to disappear and reappear at will.

You've been had. As I said, good job. You convinced me of something I already believed.

I just like watching you jump through hoops.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:53 AM   #66
lustylad
BANNED

You act like you are being clever but you've acknowledged nothing except you are following the scandal. If you like making people "jump through hoops" go work for the IRS.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:58 AM   #67
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You act like you are being clever but you've acknowledged nothing except you are following the scandal. If you like making people "jump through hoops" go work for the IRS.
It's not just an act. Don't get mad just because you've been had. The scandal, as you call it, is over. Lerner is gone. The FBI found no grounds for criminal proceedings. Just accept that you were duped and move the fuck on. Make the smart move, for once in your miserable existence. Anyway, it's getting late. Someone has to get up and do nothing tomorrow, while my money continues to grow. Goddamn, it's a rough life, but someone has to do it. Night, turkey.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:46 AM   #68
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The scandal, as you call it, is over. Lerner is gone. The FBI found no grounds for criminal proceedings. Just accept that you were duped and move the fuck on.

If that's what you "already believed", dipshit, I had no part in convincing you. It's a scandal not because I call it one. It's a scandal because Democrats used the tax-collecting arm of the federal government for political purposes and to thwart a Supreme Court decision they disagreed with. That's setting a bad precedent, cacahead. Nixon merely threatened to use the IRS against his enemies. Obama's minions actually did it. Keep lowering the bar, undercunt. But remember - what goes around comes around. It's not over. Some of us have long memories.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:26 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're so goddamn dumb, you don't even know when you've been trolled. I was fucking with IB, but you just couldn't resist jumping in. Congrats on the IRS. You've convinced me of something I already believed.
You're so dumb, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, that you just boasted that you're an untrustworthy and inveterate liar as if you stupidly think that's an admirable character trait.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:36 AM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
If that's what you "already believed", dipshit, I had no part in convincing you. It's a scandal not because I call it one. It's a scandal because Democrats used the tax-collecting arm of the federal government for political purposes and to thwart a Supreme Court decision they disagreed with. That's setting a bad precedent, cacahead. Nixon merely threatened to use the IRS against his enemies. Obama's minions actually did it. Keep lowering the bar, undercunt. But remember - what goes around comes around. It's not over. Some of us have long memories.
At least you have a long something.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:39 AM   #71
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're so dumb, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, that you just boasted that you're an untrustworthy and inveterate liar as if you stupidly think that's an admirable character trait.
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? When I want to discuss admirable character traits, you're the last person on this board who has any room to talk you gruberized sodomite.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:15 AM   #72
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The little part about Nixon, I seem to have read that exact phrasing before. You didn't lift that, did you?
Old 04-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #73
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
The little part about Nixon, I seem to have read that exact phrasing before. You didn't lift that, did you?
Are you surprised?

Everything LustyRetard and IBMoron say is lifted directly from the ANALS of the internet.

Grubered, Kool Aid, Minions.....all of them taken from either the O'Reilly factor or Rush Limbaugh.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:39 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? When I want to discuss admirable character traits, you're the last person on this board who has any room to talk, you gruberized sodomite.
You're still a dumb-ass, hypocritical lib-retard, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I B Moron ... from the ANALS of the internet.
Sure enough, shamman, U B a Moron from the anals of the internet.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women