Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2020, 04:49 PM   #796
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Even Governor Abbott, an accomplished Trump acolyte, is begging people to mask up. Texas Republicans have had it with Trump. Cornyn is in trouble, as is the entire red ticket. At this rate, we may be looking at an electoral landslide of historic proportions.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:14 PM   #797
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
Even Governor Abbott, an accomplished Trump acolyte, is begging people to mask up. Texas Republicans have had it with Trump. Cornyn is in trouble, as is the entire red ticket. At this rate, we may be looking at an electoral landslide of historic proportions.
Cornyn will win. Texas remains a strong Red state! No matter how many mail in ballots are harvested!
Old 07-16-2020, 09:50 PM   #798
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I've met John Cornyn. Good man. He really cares about Veterans Affairs. He helped my family when we had an issue with the V.A. and he has alot of support from veterans. Theres no reason why he shouldn't be re-elected. I know I'm voting for him.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:36 AM   #799
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
That's correct. I did think that Congress would keep to the R's. I was half right as we kept the Senate.

Actually, it's 5 percent now for Biden over Trump. I'm looking at Rasmussen. Came out yesterday. No, I'm not worried now. I'll wait till October to worry if it comes down to a 10 percent lead - Biden over Trump. By then Biden should be out of the basement. Or not. Who knows?
No one predicted the Democrats to regain control of the Senate in 2018. I predicted Republicans to gain 1 seat and they gained 2. I missed in Florida where the incumbent lost by about .2%.

So you're looking at Rasmussen, one of two polls that have consistently favored Trump. Rasmussen was ranked LAST in the 2018 elections for their predictions and are rated one of the worst polling companies for accuracy over the years. I always use the 538 or RealClearPolitics summation of ALL polls which takes the bias out of the equation. Quinnipiac, a highly rated polling firm, has Biden up 15 points nationally. An NBC/Wallstreet poll has Biden up 11. A Reuters poll has Biden up 10. When averaged out with polls from all polling companies, Biden is +9.1%.

The race is not over but with barely over 100 days left before election day I am saying Trump must bring up his approval rating and bring down that 9.1% number in order to win. Polls may be incorrect at times to a slight degree but they've never been that incorrect.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:37 AM   #800
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've met John Cornyn. Good man. He really cares about Veterans Affairs. He helped my family when we had an issue with the V.A. and he has alot of support from veterans. Theres no reason why he shouldn't be re-elected. I know I'm voting for him.
Cornyn is a good man although too far to the right for me but I will vote for him in November.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:21 AM   #801
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Cornyn is a good man although too far to the right for me but I will vote for him in November.
Not me.

While I believe Cornyn is a decent man, which may be enough to separate himself from Trump, his policy stands have always mirrored those of his corporate benefactors. 18 years is enough. Time for a new Senator. Right now, we have one Senator who represents the corporate interests and the other who represents the hard right. It’s time for change.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:35 AM   #802
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

It's bizarre for me to comment on politics on a hooker board, but I've heard such a wide range of things about Rasmussen polling that I finally looked it up. Their results are truly just as wide. Wikipedia reports:

"Rasmussen's polling in the 2000 and 2012 U.S. presidential elections has been criticized ... as highly inaccurate while the company's performance in the 2004 and 2008 presidential elections was credited for its accuracy.
...FiveThirtyEight gives the firm a "C+" rating, reporting it had a 3.9 point bias in favor of Republican candidates in the 2010 midterm election." (Meh, tolerable)

The big difference: Rasmussen survey Likely Voters, rather than Registered Voters or All Adults (as do most polls).

That's interesting to bear in mind. You may now resume your ongoing frothing and occasional insightful commentary.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:21 PM   #803
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The only “good” Republican is a dead and cremated one. Cornyn is the dumbass that thinks young kids don’t get COVID19, despite numerous cases reported to the contrary in Texas. Kids are just as susceptible to the virus but the GOP are desperate to reopen the schools. The insanity continues.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:43 PM   #804
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Default Ivanka just loves those beans

Quote:
That's my President
Attachment 872842
Old 07-18-2020, 06:51 AM   #805
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
Not me.

While I believe Cornyn is a decent man, which may be enough to separate himself from Trump, his policy stands have always mirrored those of his corporate benefactors. 18 years is enough. Time for a new Senator. Right now, we have one Senator who represents the corporate interests and the other who represents the hard right. It’s time for change.
I definitely voted for O'Rourke in 2018. His narrow loss shows the shifting demographics in this state from red to blue. I too think Cornyn is too closely attached to Trump but as of today the odds are high that I will vote for him.
Old 07-18-2020, 07:01 AM   #806
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingTex View Post
It's bizarre for me to comment on politics on a hooker board, but I've heard such a wide range of things about Rasmussen polling that I finally looked it up. Their results are truly just as wide. Wikipedia reports:

"Rasmussen's polling in the 2000 and 2012 U.S. presidential elections has been criticized ... as highly inaccurate while the company's performance in the 2004 and 2008 presidential elections was credited for its accuracy.
...FiveThirtyEight gives the firm a "C+" rating, reporting it had a 3.9 point bias in favor of Republican candidates in the 2010 midterm election." (Meh, tolerable)

The big difference: Rasmussen survey Likely Voters, rather than Registered Voters or All Adults (as do most polls).

That's interesting to bear in mind. You may now resume your ongoing frothing and occasional insightful commentary.
Thank you for your insightful input. A 3.9% bias is rather significant. A C+ rating based on past accuracy is not good.

In the 2018 midterm elections, Rasmussen was the worst out of approximately 20 polling companies. They actually predicted Republicans would hold the House, the only company that did so.

Right now, FIveThirtyEight has Trump's approval rating at -15.5%. Rasmussen's poll yesterday was -8%.

Yes, Rasmussen's polls poll "Likely Voters" as opposed to "All Voters" or "Registered Voters", which should make the poll more accurate. But when your sampling over samples Republicans, that more negates the accuracy of the polling, and that is what Rasmussen is accused of doing.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:16 AM   #807
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I definitely voted for O'Rourke in 2018. His narrow loss shows the shifting demographics in this state from red to blue. I too think Cornyn is too closely attached to Trump but as of today the odds are high that I will vote for him.
Would you vote for Hegar if it meant flipping the Senate and getting rid of Mitch McConnell? Because it might.
Old 07-18-2020, 01:53 PM   #808
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Bingo! We have a mandle here. Let me guess. You got banned on ECCIE for your stupid political posts and you had to make a new handle. Dude, if you're gonna do it then do it right. You have zero reviews and your photo gallery has a pic of Trump...not sexy ladies. And all...and I mean...all your posts are political. Which tells me you are obsessed with Trump. Let me guess - Yssup is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
The only “good” Republican is a dead and cremated one. Cornyn is the dumbass that thinks young kids don’t get COVID19, despite numerous cases reported to the contrary in Texas. Kids are just as susceptible to the virus but the GOP are desperate to reopen the schools. The insanity continues.
Old 07-18-2020, 08:54 PM   #809
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bingo! We have a mandle here. Let me guess. You got banned on ECCIE for your stupid political posts and you had to make a new handle. Dude, if you're gonna do it then do it right. You have zero reviews and your photo gallery has a pic of Trump...not sexy ladies. And all...and I mean...all your posts are political. Which tells me you are obsessed with Trump. Let me guess - Yssup is that you?
Sounds like you’re one of those senile Trump Filth Cult members. Whats so special about you besides having a potty mouth and probably an ugly face.

Attachment 872858
Old 07-19-2020, 05:14 AM   #810
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^^^^ Check your inbox. Youre gonna have mail
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women