Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-08-2020, 11:30 AM   #661
Sleepy02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It’s hard to imagine how anyone in their right mind could possibly support trump. Dude is a complete imbecile.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #662
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh this is gonna be fun. Defund the police ( yes, I know what that means). This is another gift from the radical left that will keep on giving till the election. You can't make this shit up.

And btw - there's 60 or so million people that support Trump.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:18 PM   #663
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Well , wind douche, you have done a good job in uncovering a giant consipiracy that was not to get out until after Trump got drunk on his own pee and lost the election. Yes, we libs, pinkos,fellow travellers, queers and midgits have made a deal with the USPS to return mail in ballots from Dems only. The Repub ballots were to be sent to Iran for them to wipe their asses on. How do we know which ballots are Dem or not? We have a secret mark to put one each ballot that only Dems and the USPS and Masons know.

In total, you're fucked!
Uncalled for rude and insulting remarks sir!

But thats the lefts way isnt it!
Old 06-08-2020, 12:20 PM   #664
winn dixie
Premium Access

Bet crypt doesnt bat an eye. If i posted it it would be at least a five pointer.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:02 PM   #665
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Adolph Chump is the most prolific Name-Caller in the History of the World !!

And the Chumpettes ( that's the whinin' cryin' excuse makin' followers who emulate him ) feign such indignation when the tables are turned.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:29 PM   #666
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Chump's problems this time to overcome ;

1.He lost the popular majority vote by quite a bit in 2016. He alleged that voter fraud was the culprit. He formed a panel to look into it and they found nothing.

2.That election he had no political record to help or hinder him. This time he has a record that will probably mostly hinder except his base of course.

3.That race was against a very un-likeable candidate - Clinton.

4.That race had Russian meddling that was in favor of Chump. I'm not saying collusion or conspiracy. This was just recently re-affirmed by a Republican controlled Senate committee.

5.So to not win the majority vote against an un-charismatic Clinton and be boosted by Russian interference while also not having any negative political baggage mostly is very significant for this run.

6.He has bungled the virus thing and now the racial tension as well.

7.He has the worst un-employment numbers in the History of the World !!

8.He will have saddled us and our children with worst deficit in the History of the World !!

9.That brief law and order statement followed by the clearing out of peaceful protesters ( which that was part of his photo-op , he wanted people to see him coming down on the protesters ) and then standing in front of church with a bible was the most weird thing I've ever seen.

These are just a few of the obstacles for Chump to overcome.It's too much.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:45 PM   #667
winn dixie
Premium Access

odumber added more to the debt than all the previous presidents combined!
odumber actually did worse with race relations by adding fuel and egging them on
Trump has had to deal with the covid pamdemic that caused the unemployment rate! He had the best employment rate for minorities specifically afro-americans in the history of our economy! No one in the world has done a much better job than Trump! All while dealing with china iran n.korea and the over reaction of the floyd death!
These peaceful demonstrations? You must not see the riots looting and cities on fire! Not to mention all the harassment the police have taken protecting property and citizens. Add to all this travesty all the police that have had major injuries and have been shot by these peaceful protesters!
Had enough yet? These are the facts! I would advise libs to stop with the communistic pc culture and realize the is the greatest country on earth!
Old 06-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #668
winn dixie
Premium Access

All of this has happened while sleepy touchy biden has been in his bunker. He comes out for photo ops and gives a readied comment to the public made for him. The dimokrats dont want him to speak. Good logic behind that! Ya'lls own odumber did the same thing by muzzling his idiocy
Old 06-08-2020, 05:39 PM   #669
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh this is gonna be fun. Defund the police ( yes, I know what that means). This is another gift from the radical left that will keep on giving till the election. You can't make this shit up.

And btw - there's 60 or so million people that support Trump.
Biden came out today stating he does not support defunding the police. So Trump gains no ground on this issue.

Trump's approval rating is now -13.6%. 41.1% approve, 54.7% disapprove. Down 3.3% IN ONE WEEK!! Biden's approval rating is above 50%, a level Hillary Clinton never reached.

Trump got almost 63 million votes in 2016. I'm sure he will hit that total in 2020. Unfortunately, I expect turnout in 2020 to be at a much higher percentage than 2016. Clinton won the popular vote by 2% in 2016. Biden leads by 6-7% right now. Whether that translates in an electoral vote victory is to be determined. Trump is not in position to pick up any states Clinton won in 2016. Michigan looks good for a Biden victory. The way Trump is pissing off senior voters, Florida might fall to Biden. Election over.

I'm interested as to your opinion on what Trump can do to turn things around.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:41 PM   #670
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

odumber added more to the debt than all the previous presidents combined!
odumber actually did worse with race relations by adding fuel and egging them on
Trump has had to deal with the covid pamdemic that caused the unemployment rate! He had the best employment rate for minorities specifically afro-americans in the history of our economy! No one in the world has done a much better job than Trump! All while dealing with china iran n.korea and the over reaction of the floyd death!
These peaceful demonstrations? You must not see the riots looting and cities on fire! Not to mention all the harassment the police have taken protecting property and citizens. Add to all this travesty all the police that have had major injuries and have been shot by these peaceful protesters!
Had enough yet? These are the facts! I would advise libs to stop with the communistic pc culture and realize the is the greatest country on earth!
Nice try.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:44 PM   #671
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Obama added some debt mostly to pull us out of a Financial Nosedive precipitated by W Bush actually just prior to the election.That bit about him adding more than all presidents combined is not valid.Even prior to Covid he had been exceeded by Chump.Now at present I don't even think they can compute the deficit yet,but it will be the Biggest in the History of the World !!

I don't recall any race protests outside the WH gates during the Obama administration.

This is where Chump and the Chumpettes lose it. You assert that Chump Had the best un-employment data. He had that. He owns that. Takes responsibility for it. Yet just prior you absolve him of responsibility when it is bad. The Covid pandemic caused that. So he is innocent. He doesn't have this. He doesn't own this. He takes no responsibility for this.

I'm speaking specifically about the peaceful protesters outside the WH that were made fodder for Chump's photo-op.

It has been and can be again the greatest country but not till we fire Chump and rid ourselves of his failed governance.

One other note ; Chump sold people Nostalgia ; Make America Great Again.
Intimating America was once great and we could revert back to that.

If you have not figured it out yet ; you can't go back. The hometown you grew up in is not there anymore. Not the way it was back when. This country is moving forward with you or without you.

Have you had enough yet ? Adolph "Whinin' Donnie" Chump !! Such a drama queen. The most aggrieved Prez ever. What with China,WHO,Obama,Media,CDC,Inte l Community,Governors,Mayors,Cov id,and Race. Let's see did we leave anyone out for Chump to blame ? Oh I almost forgot "Disgruntled Employees". Chump has had a bunch of those. Many he appointed to high positions. Respected Republican figures.

Chump's reign is over. 5 more months to go.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:41 PM   #672
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

"Uncalled for rude and insulting remarks sir!"

Oh shit! I didn't realize you were so delicate! I will apologize when your douche bag of a president, that you follow around like a little lost puppie, apologizes for some of the nasty shit he has put out there.
Typical ass-hole Trumpista view of reality.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:54 PM   #673
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Nice try.
Truth and facts shuts em up!
Old 06-08-2020, 11:00 PM   #674
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
"Uncalled for rude and insulting remarks sir!"

Oh shit! I didn't realize you were so delicate! I will apologize when your douche bag of a president, that you follow around like a little lost puppie, apologizes for some of the nasty shit he has put out there.
Typical ass-hole Trumpista view of reality.
No need to apoligize! I wouldnt accept it! The U.S. problems are the left! Do as i say not as i do! Defund the police, but want all these new pc correct laws. Your attitude would change real quick with a weeks worth of a total blue out!
Old 06-09-2020, 05:43 AM   #675
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Truth and facts shuts em up!
Obama took over an economy in the midst of the worst recession since the 1930s. He was forced to spend money to get us out of it and he succeeded. And no, he did not add more to the debt than all presidents before him. Trump took over an economy in great shape (4.6% unemployment) and improved it (3.6% unemployment, a decrease of 1% in 3 years) by giving a huge tax break to the rich and corporations and running up a deficit unprecedented in times of solid economic times.

The rest of your post makes excuses for Trump, which was pointed out. Again, nice try.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women