Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default vietnamese reports

any new reports of any good Vietnamese places that are new or isn't Lucky Trends?
allusionfusionillusion is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
mikemendez
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Ever tried Sandra's Nails on Richmond? get a pedicure and whatever else you want. Indy Mama Lucy has a Vietnamese girl in rotation now, not sure if she is up now or still in rotation. Another nail/massage shop is Deluxe Nails located near westheimer@fountainview. Another nail/massage shop is located on Hiway 6 next to the barnes and noble although I'm not sure who is featured. Gold spa on gessner just below Harwin is a Viet FS Spa, again not sure of current rotation. Just saying.
mikemendez is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:34 AM   #3
mikemendez
BANNED

You want breathtaking Vietnamese women, stop in at "Memory Cafe" off of Bellaire Blvd west of Kirkwood, see what I'm talking about. There are some playful hostess, gonna cost more than the typical FS Spa.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #4
mikemendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion View Post
any new reports of any good Vietnamese places that are new or isn't Lucky Trends?
You want some breathtaking Vietnamese girls? Try "Memory Cafe" on Bellaire blvd just west of Kirkwood, see what i'm talking about.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #5
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemendez View Post
Ever tried Sandra's Nails on Richmond? get a pedicure and whatever else you want. Indy Mama Lucy has a Vietnamese girl in rotation now, not sure if she is up now or still in rotation. Another nail/massage shop is Deluxe Nails located near westheimer@fountainview. Another nail/massage shop is located on Hiway 6 next to the barnes and noble although I'm not sure who is featured. Gold spa on gessner just below Harwin is a Viet FS Spa, again not sure of current rotation. Just saying.
Sandra Nails suck. Only massage there. They aren't interested in playing. Tall woman is rude and apathetic.

Deluxe Nails seems more civilian legit and probably won't offer more than a HJ. Too many women go there. Yelp has a lot of reviews of this place.

Don't know about salon located next to Barnes and Noble. Do you mean West Oak Nails? If so, then this place sucks. Women there are BSC and lazy.

Gold Spa sucks. Some of the women aren't Vietnamese and are very old.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #6
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Quote:
You want breathtaking Vietnamese women, stop in at "Memory Cafe" off of Bellaire Blvd west of Kirkwood, see what I'm talking about. There are some playful hostess, gonna cost more than the typical FS Spa.
This place is like an Asian hooters. I am sure some girls try to get Asian bfs here but I seriously doubt that they are hooking. A place that allows smoking means that there is no real pussy to be had.

I think you get intoxicated a lot.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:51 PM   #7
adventurer35
Valued Poster

There's one place on Richmond where you can have haircut and massage. The lady who does haircut, does not give massage. The one who wears tight s huh ort skirt does massage ++++. She is pretty and fit. The problem is I forgot the name, address and how to get back there.
adventurer35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #8
texanguy01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Think twice about MC.
texanguy01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #9
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanguy01 View Post
Think twice about MC.
Heard they have good coffee there. The eye candy is only there to lure in customers who like to watch and to talk.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:55 PM   #10
mikemendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion View Post
Sandra Nails suck. Only massage there. They aren't interested in playing. Tall woman is rude and apathetic.

Deluxe Nails seems more civilian legit and probably won't offer more than a HJ. Too many women go there. Yelp has a lot of reviews of this place.

Don't know about salon located next to Barnes and Noble. Do you mean West Oak Nails? If so, then this place sucks. Women there are BSC and lazy.

Gold Spa sucks. Some of the women aren't Vietnamese and are very old.

West oak nails is “near” Barnes and noble, I stated “next to” Barnes and Noble located in the shop formerly known as Sakura spa, (Chi Hair and nail spa ) It’s been a while since I’ve been by there, they had hair and nail technicians, Plus a couple women that would do massage. Like I said haven’t been there in a while I’m assuming they’re still in business, there was two women offered massage, one woman not sure if she was the owner, she was definitely the manager or a manager, had quite the body on her, an incredibly sexy ass, she had some white spots/blotches on her arms very pretty and petite.
Anyone ever hear of a pool hall/sports bar located on corporate Drive at Beechnut called Gol Bar? It’s pretty much a dive, although there is armed security at the door a DJ , multiple pool tables , pretty good size place , well it ain’t Asian, it’s Latina servers, They probably staff I would estimate 10 to 12 Central and south American girls, A few of which will play for pay. Wednesday night is or was the Keeney night the girls were climb up on the platform etc. etc. etc. It’s not the safest part of town but it is pretty secure at least on the inside when you leave to walk to your vehicle well that’s another story. MC and Gol Bar aren’t serving it up as far as a sensual menu goes, so leave the Hobbyist mindset at home and utilize your Hunter skill, again, just saying.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:00 AM   #11
mikemendez
BANNED

Sandra’s nails on Richmond? And you didn’t get any play time? Come on man. I don’t know of the woman you speak of, if and when you made your visit but there is one little ol gal in there, she’ll pretty much accommodate any request.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:58 AM   #12
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Quote:
Sandra’s nails on Richmond? And you didn’t get any play time? Come on man. I don’t know of the woman you speak of, if and when you made your visit but there is one little ol gal in there, she’ll pretty much accommodate any request.
You mean the crazy short one? I did her but she cut it short because the tall one showed up. Bad experience.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:03 AM   #13
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Chi Hair and nail spa sucks. Mostly old or ugly BSC women that offer quickies at high prices. Some of the girls just do massage.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:33 AM   #14
mikemendez
BANNED

allusion, you sound very familiar to me, your speech and word choice, the way you voice your entries I heard it all before, I could be wrong, but I always trust my instinct. Then you sent me a PM, wasn't that earlier today? rather thursday, just as the person I believe you to be also did in the past. It sucks to have had so many bad experiences at the AMPs, I understand, you ain't alone, I've had my share of TOFTT , moments, even bounced dead smack in the middle of a session, I was like "keep the money" I just wanted to get the heck outa there, for a number of reasons, it really didn't cost so much $, I learned a lot during those lows. Surely you must remember one of the provider's name, say for example Chi H&N or at Sandra's H&N'S , so what was one name you can recall? If you don't mind me asking, I'm intrigued.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:03 AM   #15
allusionfusionillusion
BANNED

Quote:
allusion, you sound very familiar to me, your speech and word choice, the way you voice your entries I heard it all before, I could be wrong, but I always trust my instinct. Then you sent me a PM, wasn't that earlier today? rather thursday, just as the person I believe you to be also did in the past. It sucks to have had so many bad experiences at the AMPs, I understand, you ain't alone, I've had my share of TOFTT , moments, even bounced dead smack in the middle of a session, I was like "keep the money" I just wanted to get the heck outa there, for a number of reasons, it really didn't cost so much $, I learned a lot during those lows. Surely you must remember one of the provider's name, say for example Chi H&N or at Sandra's H&N'S , so what was one name you can recall? If you don't mind me asking, I'm intrigued.
Why would I want to know their names?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women