Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #61
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Misti Ryder ... I commented early on at the beginning of this thread. I have been sitting back observing since then. You have had several on here question you, your intentions, your character, your education, etc. I want to commend you on keeping a positive attitude, not getting too overly defensive, as well as your ability to keep a positive attitude.

Yes, your original opening comment on this thread might have been poorly worded. But your behavior and responses since that point say a lot of positive things about you.

Good job!! Be safe!! And Good Luck!!

ETG
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:33 PM   #62
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
Op made it sound like she was better than bp girls and that bp girls somehow taint clients.
It sounded that way to me.
I advertise on BP in the town where I am. I can't depend on Eccie to save me
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #63
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
It sounded that way to me.
I advertise on BP in the town where I am. I can't depend on Eccie to save me
Maybe one day we could team up. I've always dreamt of going on a world tour with a pretty lady by my side
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #64
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Op made it sound like she was better than bp girls and that bp girls somehow taint clients.
Bp is more of a risk, but id go under very quickly if not for bp. I have a lot of great regulars from there.
She might not be referring to reputable VP's that happen to advertise on BP. Nothing wrong with eccie gals using BP. BP is more of an issue for guys trying to navigate through all the pitfalls there.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #65
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
Misti Ryder ... I commented early on at the beginning of this thread. I have been sitting back observing since then. You have had several on here question you, your intentions, your character, your education, etc. I want to commend you on keeping a positive attitude, not getting too overly defensive, as well as your ability to keep a positive attitude.

Yes, your original opening comment on this thread might have been poorly worded. But your behavior and responses since that point say a lot of positive things about you.

Good job!! Be safe!! And Good Luck!!

ETG
Awwwwwee I just saw this, thank u!
Old 08-16-2017, 03:50 PM   #66
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Paid sessions without strings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I will see whoever the hell I want to see. If a BP gal is reasonable and gives a good session I will see her. Eccie providers have no claim on eccie guys.
Good point clients can see whoever the hell clients want to see their dime.I notice professionals like to trash other professionals and run away business from other professionals to get money.All levels professionals trying make a dollar in illegal business.No professionals working for free.Seem like alot professionals worried about BP professionals.Someone made topic about BP professionals and clients.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:20 PM   #67
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Good point clients can see whoever the hell clients want to see their dime.I notice professionals like to trash other professionals and run away business from other professionals to get money.All levels professionals trying make a dollar in illegal business.No professionals working for free.Seem like alot professionals worried about BP professionals.Someone made topic about BP professionals and clients.

If anything this thread brings more attention to bp providers. Call it how ever you want it but this wasnt meant to trash people. Its clearly about the clients reviews who got robbed. It goes for eccie too cause I saw a robbery review for the first time from this site recently sometime after I posted this as well. Now thats been said I dont have to explain myself.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:26 PM   #68
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti Ryder View Post
Now thats been said I dont have to explain myself.
That's good, because you've yet to come close.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:41 PM   #69
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Default No free sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti Ryder View Post
If anything this thread brings more attention to bp providers. Call it how ever you want it but this wasnt meant to trash people. Its clearly about the clients reviews who got robbed. It goes for eccie too cause I saw a robbery review for the first time from this site recently sometime after I posted this as well. Now thats been said I dont have to explain myself.
Why are you explaining yourself on this post?You made topic about it .Horror stories for all levels professionals in adult business..Clients can see whoever it's their's dine.Professionals not paying for sessions with clients.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #70
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Gee, is it 90 days already?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Why are you explaining yourself on this post?You made topic about it...Professionals not paying for sessions with clients.
I really missed ya' Fancy...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:34 AM   #71
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
She might not be referring to reputable VP's that happen to advertise on BP. Nothing wrong with eccie gals using BP. BP is more of an issue for guys trying to navigate through all the pitfalls there.
Thats not at all how she came across, lets be real, esp as the thread went on.

But thanks,op, for getting bp girls more exposure.

I dont taint my clients, i please them to the max.
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:46 AM   #72
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Default Be safe pay to play sessions.

Quote:
Thats not at all how she came across, lets be real, esp as the thread went on.

But thanks,op, for getting bp girls more exposure.

I dont taint my clients, i please them to the max.
So true Topic giving BP professionals more exposes.Smart business professional don't taint clients.I please clients to max. Trashing other professionals give professionals more exposes.In business world don't see companies trashing other companies.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:45 AM   #73
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, my bad for coming off sone type of way on the internet. I might give bp a try one of these days.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:15 PM   #74
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have done the BP route and it wasn't a good experience. eccie chicks have always been awesome. I actually will avoid providers I see on BP because it means they are high volume and probably not really independent. not my thing, but not saying its wrong for other guys to be into that
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:39 PM   #75
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

My A#1 hooker is a BP girl. She's been reviewed on eccie repeatedly though but doesn't have a showcase, isn't a VP, etc. She posts ads regularly on BP.

Saw her last summer for head. Took one look at her when she opened the door and fell madly in love. She blew me. It was beautiful. Told her next time it'd be F/S. Been making her bang it off hard with my tongue and cock ever since.

Just sayin'... if I hadn't rolled the dice on a BP girl, where would I be now? With the Hooker of My Dreams, driving my cock ruthlessly into her oft-used vaginal cavity, pumping that gorgeous face that's had literally THOUSANDS of cocks in it, or still bouncing from one ho to the next looking for my Dream Whore? Yep. Sad, that alternate reality. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
I have done the BP route and it wasn't a good experience. eccie chicks have always been awesome. I actually will avoid providers I see on BP because it means they are high volume and probably not really independent. not my thing, but not saying its wrong for other guys to be into that
spa999 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women