Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2017, 08:10 AM   #1
NSAKS
Registered Member

Question Screening?

Sorry but I'm very new here and to the hobby. I'm curious to what screening means? Where do I get it, and how long does it take? Thanks.
NSAKS is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

"Screening" is what a provider does to make sure you are a safe client. In other words, you are not an axe murderer, a rapist, someone that will slap them around, someone that will rob your them, not associated with law enforcement, etc. Each lady had her preferred means of screening, I suggest you find a lady local to your area that advertises as "newbie friendly". She will guide you on what you need to do. Good luck
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:20 AM   #3
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Paid sessions without stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
"Screening" is what a provider does to make sure you are a safe client. In other words, you are not an axe murderer, a rapist, someone that will slap them around, someone that will rob your them, not associated with law enforcement, etc. Each lady had her preferred means of screening, I suggest you find a lady local to your area that advertises as "newbie friendly". She will guide you on what you need to do. Good luck
Screening doesn't always mean your going to end up with ax murder or rapist.One professional ended up with Craigslist killer.Google owner admin ended high end professional google admin got killed. Danger business and illegal.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #4
NSAKS
Registered Member

I'll look for a newbie friendly provider. Thanks for the advise. I understand the need for screening in something like this, I just don't like giving all of my info to someone. I see some providers ask for multiple references. Not sure how I'd go about that. I am guessing that comes from other providers right?
NSAKS is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #5
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Paid sessions without strings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSAKS View Post
I'll look for a newbie friendly provider. Thanks for the advise. I understand the need for screening in something like this, I just don't like giving all of my info to someone. I see some providers ask for multiple references. Not sure how I'd go about that. I am guessing that comes from other providers right?
A lot professionals don't like give references for clients.Professionals usually tell clients sign up for verification sites.Professionals don't have time or not available to help clients with references.Professionals available paid sessions with clients.Being newbie I understand don't like giving all private information to professionals.Make sure you give enough details to prove safe client.Ask references help you to get verity to another professionals. .
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #6
NSAKS
Registered Member

Thank you for the help. I think I remember when I signed up here I submitted a photo to be verified, but I'm not sure what to do next. I don't know where to look for that at.
NSAKS is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:10 PM   #7
anonsull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSAKS View Post
Sorry but I'm very new here and to the hobby. I'm curious to what screening means? Where do I get it, and how long does it take? Thanks.
You give a woman you've never met before all your personal information such as real name, photo, copy of ID, work info, phone number and hope she chooses you.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:28 PM   #8
NSAKS
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonsull View Post
You give a woman you've never met before all your personal information such as real name, photo, copy of ID, work info, phone number and hope she chooses you.
Yeah, that ain't worrysome is it?
NSAKS is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:56 PM   #9
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Which is why you do your research and choose the right woman - someone with a stellar reputation...
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:21 PM   #10
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not all of us ask for THAT much. Personally, I think asking for photos, ID and work info is way too invasive. The rest, yes, but I dont need to know your personal life story, just how you conduct yourself within this hobby... And MANY of us are reference friendly... Just be sure you ask the lady you want to use as a reference first. Also, understand that if your reference is from a year or more ago, it probably wont carry much weight.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:32 PM   #11
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Whoops, double post...
Old 08-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #12
Skjellafetty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Not all of us ask for THAT much. Personally, I think asking for photos, ID and work info is way too invasive. The rest, yes, but I dont need to know your personal life story, just how you conduct yourself within this hobby... And MANY of us are reference friendly... Just be sure you ask the lady you want to use as a reference first. Also, understand that if your reference is from a year or more ago, it probably wont carry much weight.
I often see the time limits on references(a year in this case), why is that? If a man was respectful, responsible and non leo a few-or even several-years ago, is he really likely to have changed?It's like an employment reference, you've likely kept in regular touch but may have actually worked together a decade or more ago.
Skjellafetty is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #13
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjellafetty View Post
I often see the time limits on references(a year in this case), why is that? If a man was respectful, responsible and non leo a few-or even several-years ago, is he really likely to have changed?It's like an employment reference, you've likely kept in regular touch but may have actually worked together a decade or more ago.
The longer its been, things get fuzzy... something that was slightly awry may be forgotten, and while references dont usually include details about the visit, they do include overall perception and gut feelings... things that are easily forgotten (or worse, confused with a different person) after that much time has passed.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:53 PM   #14
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Not all of us ask for THAT much. Personally, I think asking for photos, ID and work info is way too invasive.
Obviously you're not referring to newbies.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:09 PM   #15
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am referring to everyone. You don't need that much info to decently screen someone (on Verifyhim, for example.) And as important as it is, no amount of screening is a guarantee of safety. It only reassures us that the likelihood of something going wrong is lower. There is some degree of risk in this business on both sides. When it comes down to it, our safety, discretion and comfort is important, but it is no more or less important than the safety, discretion and comfort of our clients. Where do you draw the line? I think the fair approach would be don't ask for more than you are willing to give. I for one am not about to pony up my RW work info or ID. Thats just asking for trouble...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women