Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2017, 03:07 PM   #1
naughtyreppirts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Just Sad...

I Have a concern and I'm not sure if it can be on this site or not.

I was cutting through the city on Joseph Ave to get to an business app in downtown Rochester .
When I saw a provider that was on here a lot with many reviews .She was extremely Not Well ... I don't know but does anybody know where she might be able to get help.. Cause I know she has kids.

I'm not gonna say her name..

I recognized her by a tattoo I saw when I was at a stop light.She tried to approach me, but it was awful seeing her like that. She took care of her appearance..
naughtyreppirts is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:19 PM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why don't you just stop right there...before you out someone and get a year long ban...

You could have just started a thread that said "where can someone get help?" without any mention of her being a provider, a specific location, or any of her personal information...but you didn't...and I'm not sure you should trust yourself not to out her when you're showing how indiscreet you are...

Year long bans for outing, points or bans for medical speculation, it's all on the table here for you...you sure you want to step up and take a bite?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:27 PM   #3
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:09 PM   #4
naughtyreppirts
Valued Poster

Listen, this is about a human being .. Ban me?? I feel like Shit cause I saw this. Even if I get tore up by all the Regulars on here, whatever .. Sry if it sounded wrong but sry if I get suspended, see you later
Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #5
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Bye...
Old 08-16-2017, 04:46 PM   #6
coffeedrinker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Bye...
Exactly.....it is like saying "I saw a provider who told me she has a terrible STD but I don't want to say her name on here or tell anyone in PM".

WK's are NOT good for holding back info that could easily be used to help the clients on here.
coffeedrinker is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:54 PM   #7
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

don't be capt save a ho. reason so many end up dead is cause sick fucks here use em til they die. she becomes a popular cheap spinner then she uses every penny. still get good reviews. white knighted tellin us she cleaned up. look at alex. new pics looked meatier. read she shaved the bush. someone said she's cleaned up. she was a fuckin furry mess when i saw her.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:25 PM   #8
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeedrinker View Post
Exactly.....it is like saying "I saw a provider who told me she has a terrible STD but I don't want to say her name on here or tell anyone in PM".

WK's are NOT good for holding back info that could easily be used to help the clients on here.
Especially if she's a member here and everyone who "shares info that could easily be used to help" ends up outing her...
Old 08-16-2017, 07:43 PM   #9
Gearjammer5
Gaining Momentum

This is just another say it but don't say it and if you feel you have to say it don't!!The rules here are great they protect us great they keep everyone in cognito. That being said there are times when to maintain are safety and the safety of others we have to bend a rule or two.
Gearjammer5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:26 AM   #10
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

What about all the other whacked out zombies that need help? You have a special soft spot for this one because of some nostalgic memory of a quickie behind a dumpster a few years back?

There are plenty of outlets for your humanitarianism that aren't such obvious, "look at me caring for others," pleas for attention.

On the other hand, I agree with you that fearing a ban on eccie is no reason to take or not take a course of action you believe in. Like English Bob said, "Why not shoot a president?"
JennerJammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
naughtyreppirts
Valued Poster

Or why not just end it yourself. Help us all out
Old 08-17-2017, 03:32 PM   #12
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

maybe she done ...be a descendant a robert ...e lee so lets nots ...feels ...sorry fer er until we knows fer ...sure she be worth feelin ...sorry fer
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:00 AM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

MAGA tattoo?

tramp stamp?

hat or other Trump affiliation characteristics ,,,garb?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:23 AM   #14
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

were you contributing to her college edgemacation?

a recent grad
with honors

from the

Handy "life stabilization program" ?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:10 AM   #15
naughtyreppirts
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennerJammer View Post
What about all the other whacked out zombies that need help? You have a special soft spot for this one because of some nostalgic memory of a quickie behind a dumpster a few years back?

There are plenty of outlets for your humanitarianism that aren't such obvious, "look at me caring for others," pleas for attention.

On the other hand, I agree with you that fearing a ban on eccie is no reason to take or not take a course of action you believe in. Like English Bob said, "Why not shoot a president?"
When your randomly driving and someone you know that used to look top notch , dressed beautifully and your in shock to see her looking totally the exact opposite. It's sad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women