Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 02:06 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I was making fun of gentlementoo, and alluding to the negative comments he made about providers in that thread. I don't know what you're talking about. My existence on this forum doesn't make any sense, unless I am not a troll.
Your existence on this forum doesn't make any sense unless you are a troll.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:40 PM   #47
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Your existence on this forum doesn't make any sense unless you are a troll.
You meant to say 'planet' didn't you?
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #48
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I just hope that if anyone is reading this thread and considering seeing a provider that I can convince him otherwise.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #49
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
You meant to say 'planet' didn't you?
Yes, you are correct.
Thank you for pointing out my error!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:41 PM   #50
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Gentlemantoo, I am dissapointed that you don't find me credible. I've been posting on this site for a year now, providing information to hobbyists like you that I hoped you would find useful.

You claim that providers using fake names constitutes lying. I disagree. They are merely protecting their identities. You and I do the same thing. Are we lying? I think not.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:45 AM   #51
yitzchak
Valued Poster

I think this place is complete trash, and I never want to try to see another prostitute again.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:03 AM   #52
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I think this place is complete trash, and I never want to try to see another prostitute again.
You should start saving your money and get one of those robotic sex dolls.

Hopefully "she" will find you and your conversations more stimulating than your microwave.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:33 AM   #53
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ma'am, many, if not most, of us on the forum had you figured out a long time ago. It's not the content of your posts that you consider, it's the control. As long as I and others entertain your thoughts and your posts, even calling you names and insults, you achieve your desired result which is controlling the conversation. You often deflect accusations, ignore logic, and even deny your own remarks although easily proven. You're like a bad tooth, the problem is known but the persistence is what's truly annoying.

Friends all over this thread and this board, I'll say it again: by responding, refuting and ridiculing this troll we deliver power to this woman. Isn't it time that we control the troll?

Ignore her.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:37 AM   #54
yitzchak
Valued Poster

You are giving me absolutely no power at all. I've only read your posts today, because I am enraged. I don't respond to things that are pointless to argue about, like whether or not I have a physics degree, or wether I have illegitimate children, as Old-T suggested. As far as the physics degree, I have given satisfactory evidence for that, but you all claim that I copied and pasted my post. Concerning the alternator controversy, an alternator, the way I perceived it, is a device that uses induction as a source of electromotive force in a conducting wire. If the propellor is magnetic, I see no reason why you could no use it to produce a current in a conducting wire in order to charge a battery, as long as the propellor is not using the battery during the charging process. Additionally, it should not be hard to believe that I am poor with a physics degree. I know that the starting salary for physicist, at the bachelor level, is around 45k, but there are hardly any jobs available. Try to search for an entry level physics position that does not require a masters or PhD. If you find one, please notify me.

You can project whatever miserable creature you want onto me. You know absolutely nothing about me, especially if you believe I am a troll. I am here because I am tormented on a daily basis. I have an unbelievable amount of stress. I just know that things would be much better if I had never met that woman. I don't know if things are going to get better or worse for me from this point on. It is only at this point in time that I've let my rage surface. Although profusely apologizing days after, I have cursed her many times via text this month, and I have cursed her here.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:24 PM   #55
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by beguilingvoice View Post
Going to start another thread about shity travel stories.

All haters please stay.

If I meet a provider with a funny story
I'll do my best to book 30 more minutes so I can DATY As you tell me of your best travels.
It is true that there's been a fair amount of drift in this thread. (Trollery will do that.) I started out to share a simple idea: that contemporary bus travel exposes the traveler to the dubious joys of physical proximity to un-chosen and hygiene-challenged folk, and that one good thing that could come from the experience is a renewed appreciation of what sex workers face, especially with "newbie" clients for whom there is no sister sex worker to tell her that yes, this guy does take a shower every now and then. A simple idea, but one that seems to have evaded a few people here. (It happens, sometimes.)

What the hell, I've been guilty of participating in a few thread drifts myself. And there's a certain morbid fascination in watching the Troll-chak try to keep his or her numerous synthetic board personae straight. I'll admit it: if I hear something that sounds like a train wreck, I'll turn my head to see.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:56 AM   #56
yitzchak
Valued Poster

My initial point was that, although those people are sexually unattractive, they are better people than prostitutes, most of which probably do not visit prostitutes. Furthermore, if a prostitute doesn't want to meet scuzzy people, then she shouldn't be a prostitute. After my initial point, it turned into an attack on me, because how dare I say such horrible things about the only women on earth willing to stroke your egos. Notwithstanding, I'll admit that I took it a little too far. Sorry about that.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #57
Old-T
Valued Poster

Of course you took it too far. That is what trolls do--go for the shockbeffect.

But you still haven't learned. You still condemn a whole class of people based upon your (maybe) dealings with one individual.

You do knowvwhat that is called. Over generalizing. Stereotyping. Bigotry.

Troll on!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:20 PM   #58
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes we do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
These women earn every. Damned. Cent. That they take in. Period.
Your account of your journey was informative and amusing. When I can, I fly. But a good portion of the time when I'm heading a few hundred miles or so away, I do take ground travel. Amtrak's sparse service in the South is disgraceful. So I have taken some long bus rides. I do agree it can be an interesting sociological experience.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:51 PM   #59
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
... Your account of your journey was informative and amusing. When I can, I fly. But a good portion of the time when I'm heading a few hundred miles or so away, I do take ground travel. Amtrak's sparse service in the South is disgraceful. So I have taken some long bus rides. I do agree it can be an interesting sociological experience.
Thank you, ma'am, for your kind words.

And really, I am not superficially attributing some lesser inherent worth to my fellow bus passengers, based on their appearance, smell, etc. I'm sure some of them are excellent people, and some, not so much. The one who stands out to me was the 50-ish woman who sat across the aisle from me from Mobile to Nashville -- a long old pull, for sure. At one of the rest stops, she had clearly gotten next to some alcohol or other "substance." Thereafter, she was never silent for more than a couple of seconds. Part of the time, she was speaking quite loudly, and about every third word was a form of the F-bomb, unless she really disapproved of something, in which case it was the mother-bomb. Between speeches, she tended to cackle in amusement over her last speech, and then would launch another. As far as I could tell, I may have been the only person on the bus who failed to be entertained by her. Most everyone else was very tickled indeed.

Nine hundred miles by bus: "Try it once, you're a philosopher. Do it twice, you're a pervert." I think I'm going to stop at the "philosopher" stage on this one.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:47 AM   #60
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

It turns out I'm a pervert in more ways than I knew.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women