Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #1
Discreet referrals
Business Account

User ID: 105179
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Where do the locals prefer to visit ladies in Nashville?

For safe and convenient incall areas? I appreciate your input.
Discreet referrals is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
zabochilo
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Wow that's tricky. No one much likes to go to fleabit motels, and fantasies imagined in Brentwood or Franklin, tho possibly quite legit, give me pause just due to the greater distaste the those cities have for hobby activity in their midst. I do work in that area, so could just be me being overly concerned about the spotlight.

I don't go see someone without a high degree of confidence in who I'm meeting, so for me it's less about the part of town and more about the quality of the hotel. And the quality of accommodations are part of the fantasy for me.
zabochilo is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:06 PM   #3
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to know the answer to my question as well as I will not travel to a city with out any information about the town and good places to be and where to avoid. Thanks for starting this thread.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:48 AM   #4
Huskey1978
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Honestly by volume most people use the airport hotels but lately they have been a little scary. I would say ton avoid issues start there at one of the places with outdoor entry doors, or spend a little more money for residency type places in Brentwood. Girls can pay for extra protection on Percy priest such as the hotel is aware but that doesnt much help the trick. Pm me for more info, glad to help on this one. I have lots to offer this question.
Huskey1978 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:18 AM   #5
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie107 View Post
I would like to know the answer to my question as well as I will not travel to a city with out any information about the town and good places to be and where to avoid. Thanks for starting this thread.
I hobby all over the country and Nashville is the strangest market of all. My meetings there are always in very uncelebrated areas. Never the airport hotels and as mentioned above, rarely in the Brentwood/Franklin area (and then only if I am returning to a previous provider.)
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
I hobby all over the country and Nashville is the strangest market of all. My meetings there are always in very uncelebrated areas. Never the airport hotels...
And probably very good that you haven't ever played in the airport area; my sources tell me that LEO activity is very heavy there. (My favorite Nashvegas lady will NOT, under any circumstances, do outcalls to the airport for that reason.)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:26 AM   #7
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
And probably very good that you haven't ever played in the airport area; my sources tell me that LEO activity is very heavy there. (My favorite Nashvegas lady will NOT, under any circumstances, do outcalls to the airport for that reason.)

Cheers,

bcg
And so I hear. Ah, but I do remember a certain establishment along 8th street many years ago...oh my!
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:31 PM   #8
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Airport area

STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THE AIRPORT! DON'T DO ANY INCALLS OR OUTCALLS THERE AT ALL. It is not worth the risk.

Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #9
Blackhawk101
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

True
Blackhawk101 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #10
Windyhobby
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

I have had quite a few incalls near the airport .. just make sure you do your homework on the provider and make sure they are reviewed .. then make sure it's not at a value-in type hotel .. no nice hotel is going to allow a LEO sting to go on during normal business .. just be smart .. don't discuss anything inappropriate via phone /email/text and you will be fine
Windyhobby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women